Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & banter January 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was waiting for a response on this one given DMB's apparent reputation of postings in past years.
There is not a single person remaining on this team from the City FC Blaze two years ago.

But come on now... you guys coughed the ball up on so many occasions along the back. If you look at our scoring opportunities versus yours, we deserved the win hands down.
I agree, and said you deserved the win.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seds, PLEASE get your troops motivated to beat Westside this weekend. Case of beer in it for you if you mange to do so. Seriously.

Go Norvan.

Seds

Sep 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seds, PLEASE get your troops motivated to beat Westside this weekend. Case of beer in it for you if you mange to do so. Seriously.

Go Norvan.

We'll do our best Captain! The squad is feeling good right now, so let's see how everything plays out. Hey, how many UBC boys are playing for them now? I hear they have Nick Poole and Jorge (speedy & skilled on the flank) - anyone else we need to concern ourselves with?

Btw, I heard some rumor about allowing the winner of the PCSL league (UBC) to be granted a spot in the Provincial Cup... is this true??? If this is true, (which I couldn't imagine it is), what does that mean for players who are already with a team right now (Fraz, myself, Poli, Deblas, & a bunch of Westside guys)? I wonder what would happen if the Seattle team had won - does this mean they could get a chance to play in the provincial cup??? Doesn't make a lot of sense - can someone clear this one up pls?

Seds

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seds,

UBC is waiting to see Westside's last two games out........that's what I think then they will get their 'appeal' sorted with the players. Time will tell.......just go get stuck into them and beat them this weekend. ;) Not asking for much but at LEAST give us a chance, albeit a small one.......

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seds,

UBC is waiting to see Westside's last two games out........that's what I think then they will get their 'appeal' sorted with the players. Time will tell.......just go get stuck into them and beat them this weekend. ;) Not asking for much but at LEAST give us a chance, albeit a small one.......

You're soundind awfully desperate CS. Why not get your own mob motivated to win your last 2 games....

Personally, I wouldn't do sweet fa for a case of sleeman and I'm not that fussy;)
Love your style though.....hedging your case of heineken with Smallstuff:D

Looking forward to Seds and Norvan....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dancing Bear,

I am very desperate........we still need help even IF we win our last two games.....hence the desperation. :D

Come on the Blues..............:eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0