Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter Feb/Mar 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see no reason to post more on this with you.

Amen, brother.

This is almost as bad as me winding up two-nine. Speaking of which, I guess 29 will get the start against Norvan. Mean-nothing game and all.

Hugs and cuddles,

:wa:

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
there's a chance 6-5, but i think that we play west side this week in the cup so since that is an important game it doesn't look like i will be getting the start. I even went out and bought the all blue vandesar kit and everything. Maybe i'll get picked up by one of the promotion teams without a goalie and i'll get to play every game next year. Then i just have to ditch my team and play. Sound familiar? Good luck in the cup run's 6-5.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
there's a chance 6-5, but i think that we play west side this week in the cup so since that is an important game it doesn't look like i will be getting the start. I even went out and bought the all blue vandesar kit and everything. Maybe i'll get picked up by one of the promotion teams without a goalie and i'll get to play every game next year. Then i just have to ditch my team and play. Sound familiar? Good luck in the cup run's 6-5.

Fish on... :D

This discussion was about you, not me, remember?

I said Norvan... didn't refer to this weekends game.

You bounce around the lower mainland looking for somewhere to play... and find only team in the VMSL premier with no keeper... and they let you play for a season until they find someone better... and make you the backup.

But hey, you won the league, right? :rolleyes:

I have only ever played with Delta my entire life... but I didn't think the Whitecaps would be interested in a 34 year old neverhasbeenandneverwillbe goalkeeper for the new Delta WFC program. Shocking, I know. Especially considering my kids are closer to their ages than I am.

BTW... the all blue kit will clash with too many other teams colors. I'd suggest the green like Nick wears. Then you will look fantastic while warming him up. Try Just Keepers Ltd or www.prodirectsoccer.com.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
for some reason the discussion is never about you or your shocking kit or your paddle hands. I was a lobban for years, then went to sfu and continued with lobbans to try and bring them up to premier. Missed out by 2 or 3 points to Sikh Temple, can't remember. I then played with lobbans for half the following season, getting called by the firemen everyday to come and play as Mike Franks was hurt. Finally i went there for half the season and we lost in the bc final. Not bad for a shitty goalie. Since Franks was their starter i returned to WV where we came second last year and then first this year. So muppet, if by bounce around you mean play for three teams in my adult career then i guess you got me. I think that you should check back on the vmsl weekly report and tell me if you see a pattern in the games that i did play and then report back to me your findings that would be great. Do you see a pattern? Do you think that there might be a reason why i didn't play against RCIU or the Serbs or against Westside. Found the pattern yet. Good luck in your search and thanks for the websites as i am looking for a new kit.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
for some reason the discussion is never about you or your shocking kit or your paddle hands. I was a lobban for years, then went to sfu and continued with lobbans to try and bring them up to premier. Missed out by 2 or 3 points to Sikh Temple, can't remember. I then played with lobbans for half the following season, getting called by the firemen everyday to come and play as Mike Franks was hurt. Finally i went there for half the season and we lost in the bc final. Not bad for a shitty goalie. Since Franks was their starter i returned to WV where we came second last year and then first this year. So muppet, if by bounce around you mean play for three teams in my adult career then i guess you got me. I think that you should check back on the vmsl weekly report and tell me if you see a pattern in the games that i did play and then report back to me your findings that would be great. Do you see a pattern? Do you think that there might be a reason why i didn't play against RCIU or the Serbs or against Westside. Found the pattern yet. Good luck in your search and thanks for the websites as i am looking for a new kit.

I have to be honest here, 29.......what is the pattern why you wouldn't play against those teams? :confused:

RCIU tied West Van on aggregate this year.........did Serbia and Westside do the same? :confused:

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'd say that because i see those three teams as being teams that you should take the points from. Any team can win on any day. But i would say that a game against Columbus or Inter or Metro Ford or Croatia would be a better battle for the points. Not taking anything away from anyone, but this year these have been our tougher matches. Yes CS you did tie the season series and congrats, not all teams did. On to cup where anything can happen.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Swampdonkey it is ok to be a skid after second milion. It is even easier to get the guys like you give bit of head for free. Cheers be posative. You see what wars bring. Young men in plastic bags. It is better to be alive chiken than a dead hero.
Peace will bring new future, war will bring more death. Death brings hart sorrow.
VMSL has all nations in it. We all have fun. Only few roten ones spoil it for the rest.
If it was to Azzi we would have our own Canadian league. It is only due to few in the upper boards that things just do not go. I see Hamilton is going to bring in an A League Club. Good on Melenik and the rest of the Hamilton folks.Now we need Edmonton and Calgary to do the same. Hope for our kids would be on a rize.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will wade in here a bit. WVFC I do not believe are about to talk about their strategy about who is going to be playing goal when on this site. But what I will say, from my perspective, is that Nick is a young and upcoming goaltender who has had a great year. 29 is a top notch VMSL go-to Premier goaltender for this side, with an attitude that he will help out the younger keeper when he can. Both had a huge part in WVFC taking the title this year. Go ahead and push 29s buttons if that entertains you, but he and Nick won the league, and were pretty frugal back there.

So say what you will, but both WVFC goaltenders are top drawer, in my opinion.

As is the whole team/organization actually.

Sir M.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will wade in here a bit. WVFC I do not believe are about to talk about their strategy about who is going to be playing goal when on this site. But what I will say, from my perspective, is that Nick is a young and upcoming goaltender who has had a great year. 29 is a top notch VMSL go-to Premier goaltender for this side, with an attitude that he will help out the younger keeper when he can. Both had a huge part in WVFC taking the title this year. Go ahead and push 29s buttons if that entertains you, but he and Nick won the league, and were pretty frugal back there.

So say what you will, but both WVFC goaltenders are top drawer, in my opinion.

As is the whole team/organization actually.

Sir M.

What about Eagles??????????????

Bushleague

Feb 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
A message for Syxfyv and two nine. Instead of wasting your time on your pc's you should be working on the following. Syxfyv: How to set up a wall and where to stand in the goal. Two-nine: Fitness.( A jog or two wouldn't hurt.)

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
jags, eagles taught me everything i know... in the few practices that we trained together. bushleague, your absolutely correct about me needing a jog, but most of my work is in the six yard box. Oh and i have a mac, not a pc. Please don't pick on my good buddy 6-5 as this is about me and not about him. Much appreciated. 29

Wrecking Crew

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
seeing as this thread has turned into a bad religion class and a goalkeeper sh*t throwing contest (with most of it being paddled back into the danger area by 6-5 and 29), i might as well stay off topic and invite all of you degenerates to the columbus poker tournament on march 14th at the burnaby winter club, start time of 5:30pm, buy in of $125 that includes a catered anducci's dinner and a drink!!! now can we please get back to discussing premier league results...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0