Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao check out PCSL.Org for next summer. An all BC League in true. Victotia Highlanders and Victoria United are in , Kelowna ,Pentictn an Kemloops are in. Abbi boys are in. Khalsa is in. ACBC is in. As close to top Amature soccer we will ever get. All they need is Inter and Croatia and Serbia and Portugal, and club South America. and it would be the best by far.

ShipItMuppet

Apr 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
wao check out pcsl.org for next summer. An all bc league in true. Victotia highlanders and victoria united are in , kelowna ,pentictn an kemloops are in. Abbi boys are in. Khalsa is in. Acbc is in. As close to top amature soccer we will ever get. All they need is inter and croatia and serbia and portugal, and club south america. And it would be the best by far.

pope_face_palm.jpg

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ShipitMuppet last time I looked PCSL has gotten much bigger. No muppets at all.
You never know clubs will come next year. Good things happan fast. Summer soccer is the best. It is fun and warm.
Also Edmonton has put in USL side and Ottawa. Onother good thing we might see few more Canadians get playing jobs. Even one or two VMSL guys will be given a chance.
Lok out for Victoria Highlanders it will be good side in PCSL. As good as Surrey now or Metro Ford and all the guys are young. ACDC will give any VMSL side a real good games.
It should be fun summer. At least they ill have the proper names when some one scores or setsup a good play.

ShipItMuppet

Apr 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
ShipitMuppet last time I looked PCSL has gotten much bigger. No muppets at all.
You never know clubs will come next year. Good things happan fast. Summer soccer is the best. It is fun and warm.
Also Edmonton has put in USL side and Ottawa. Onother good thing we might see few more Canadians get playing jobs. Even one or two VMSL guys will be given a chance.
Lok out for Victoria Highlanders it will be good side in PCSL. As good as Surrey now or Metro Ford and all the guys are young. ACDC will give any VMSL side a real good games.
It should be fun summer. At least they ill have the proper names when some one scores or setsup a good play.

did you watch the PCSL last summer? It was awful apart from 2 teams

Sincerely yours,

shipitmuppet/vinny

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
from an Anonymous Soccer Source...
"3-2 indo now a final score...Sapp over Croatia 3-1."

any word from any other ASS at ambleside?

show

May 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
0 - 0 in the west van/SU game. WV had more quality chances but Surrey was well organized. Both teams fielded very young squads. 2nd half of the year should be entertaining to say the least.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnaby Lake two games were going at same time. Croatia and Sapperton was an afull game to watch. But a good win for Sapperton. They both head equal chances Saperton did what they head to do. The other game last I heard it was 3 to 2 Surrey side.

DCR20

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like show said. 0-0 wv and suff. suff had more of the play in the first, but with no real chances. wv owned the second. with two chances that should have broke the tie. rene and crew were very good on the night. on a side note. wtf is the league thinking playing games on dec 18??? imo, a fukcing bad call!!!

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
from an Anonymous Soccer Source...
"3-2 indo now a final score...Sapp over Croatia 3-1."
Pegasus had a 3-0 lead over Columbus at half time. It was an exciting second half.
In the other match, Sapp went up 2-0 before Croatia got one back to make the second half intense.
Craveiro played geat for Croatia as well as their big new striker.
Bradford and B.Volkennant were Sapp's best players.
Croatia were missing Didar, his replacement caused Sapp's second goal and he was late coming out on Sapp's third goal.
For two weeks in a row, the ref was giving Sapp players yellow cards any time an opponent would dive. I always thought the "M" in VMSL stood for "mens" league but the refs have a different idea. The yellow cards will hurt Sapp in the long run when starters are suspended for accumulation of cards.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pegasus had a 3-0 lead over Columbus at half time. It was an exciting second half.
In the other match, Sapp went up 2-0 before Croatia got one back to make the second half intense.
Craveiro played geat for Croatia as well as their big new striker.
Bradford and B.Volkennant were Sapp's best players.
Croatia were missing Didar, his replacement caused Sapp's second goal and he was late coming out on Sapp's third goal.
For two weeks in a row, the ref was giving Sapp players yellow cards any time an opponent would dive. I always thought the "M" in VMSL stood for "mens" league but the refs have a different idea. The yellow cards will hurt Sapp in the long run when starters are suspended for accumulation of cards.

Tell me this is a piss-take? Please. Play like goons and usually you will get cards. Last week against Richmond you were very lucky to not receive a lot more cautions/reds.

Congrats on the 3 points though......that is a big win for Sapperton going into the break.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton 3 - Croatia 1

I just got tired of not scoring goals. It's amazing what happens when you offer up $100 for goal scorers and $50 for a shut out. I think I'm going to keep this up for the rest of the season.

Any goal scorers out there who are serious about their trade, let me know before the signing deadline.

My offer is serious.

Last night I put up $10,000 to split among the players if we make top 4 - obviously a stretch but you never know.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton 3 - Croatia 1

I just got tired of not scoring goals. It's amazing what happens when you offer up $100 for goal scorers and $50 for a shut out. I think I'm going to keep this up for the rest of the season.

Any goal scorers out there who are serious about their trade, let me know before the signing deadline.

My offer is serious.

Last night I put up $10,000 to split among the players if we make top 4 - obviously a stretch but you never know.

Wow, using money as a motivator... Must be a really great club to play for.

How do your strikers feel about being replaced by bought talent?

I hope that you finish last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0