Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter December 07'

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PREMIER 'A'

1 West Van FC 'A' 12 - 26
2 Delta Metro Blaze 12 - 22
3 ICSF Inter 12 - 17
4 Firefighters FC 12 - 16
5 Sapperton Rovers 'A' 12 - 13
6 Columbus-Clan FC 11 - 12
7 AFC Leopards 'A' 13 - 8

PREMIER 'B'
1 Sporting Club 12 - 33
2 Croatia SC 12 - 23
3 Surrey United 'A' 11 - 21
4 Westside FC 'A' 11 - 12
5 Norvan Eagles 11 - 12
6 Indo FC 'A' 11 - 10
7 Coq.Metro-Ford 'A' 12 - 7

Top Goal Scorer

Kevin CrouchICSF Inter 13
Oliver Heald Croatia SC 9
Jesse Fetterley West Van FC 8
Johnny Sulentic Croatia SC 8
Ryan Dormer Sporting Club 7
Tiernan King Columbus-Clan FC 7
Emilio Bottiglieri Metro-Ford Wolves 5

New month, new results...

The Spy

Aug 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter December 07'

Been awfully quiet around here these last days. Here's some predictions for this weekend:

Coq. Metro-Ford "A" Surrey Utd. "A"

West Van FC "A" Sapperton Rovers

Sporting Club Croatia SC TIE

Westside FC "A" Norvan Eagles

Delta Metro Blaze Indo FC "A" TIE

AFC Leopards "A" Firefighters FC

ICSF Inter Columbus-Clan FC

laylow

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

what a ****in disaster at Ambleside tonight.

Finished WVFC 1-1 Sapp... and we ended the game with 9 men.

Miroslav was the ref and was an absolute joke!!!!...he gave our goalie Marco a second yellow 15 mins into the game for basically nothing...he went at a guy who he thought had fouled him, and yelled at him,...didn't push or hit him...just said a couple words...and in Miroslav's words he got the second yellow for faking punching him or some horseshit.

They scored 20 mins later to go up 1-0, then with 3 mins left in the first half we scored on a corner to even it up, 1-1 at half time.

Second half, 15 mins in, our forward Jesse Fetterley gets his second yellow...on a call made by the linesman...I don't really know what it was for.

So down to 9 men and we held on for the last 30 mins, they had a couple close chances but couldn't capitalize...and we had a couple decent chances to steal the win but couldn't finish.

VMSL look at your ****in refs...and get it sorted out...cuz that was shocking!!!

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sporting 2-1 Croatia......Sporting scored in the last minute of injury time to win the game......someone else can do the game report.

Hard Ballz

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

SixFyv and Drew Smiley were the story tonight......both keepers made some amazing stops but I have to be honest......I thought we deserved the win. The 0 - 0 says nothing as the game honestly could have been 6 - 5. It was the most exciting game we've been in this year in terms of chances. Sixfyv is all class and since it was his first game in 10 weeks, he proved what he means to Delta. Tim was quality in the back too.

The posts were rattled a couple of times by us and Drew Smiley made one of the best saves I've EVER seen(no exaggeration) when he stopped a clear header from six yards out after the ball hit the ground.

HOnestly, an entertaining game but we were a little disappointed with the one point. However, one point might be huge in the grand scheme. I'm very surprised that Norvan pumped Westside 3-0..........

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fcuk me.

You do know that Captain is the indo temple coach? :rolleyes:

Nice scouting yourself :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

What are you on, Regs, Alikira is the indo temple coach...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Something happened there, too bad we missed it...

Seds

Sep 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Norvan 3 - Westside 0

Mr. Shamrock, if we had given the same performance last night against you guys, it would have been a similar result in our favour. I don't argue your "surprise" reaction to our victory given how we played you in that second meeting. If only we could have one more match against you guys - fingers crossed for play-offs, I guess ;).

First 10 minutes, we came out sluggish, allowing 2 wide open chances, but Westside couldn't capitalize with their UBC youngins. I should also mention that our keeper, Giancarlo Martimo, saved a ball off the line, which was heading for the top corner - no question, a match saver. Finally, we decided to close the ball down and pressurize, which turned the tables. First goal off came from a free kick in, I believe, the 25th minute - brilliant header from Danny Muire off the underside of the cross bar. Second goal was probably our best of the season - about six or seven consecutive first time passes in the attacking third, culminating in another clinical finish from Muire to the bottom right corner (similar to our build-up and shot off the post against Firemen which I'm still burned by ;) ). Could have had another couple, which ended up wide or over the bar. First 15 were definitely Westside's, but we owned the next 30.

Second half were mostly Norvan - third goal in the 65th minute or so with Wilton walking in on the keeper from the touchline to send it to the far right corner. Last 15 minutes weren't so pretty as Westside pressed for a goal and we gave a few ugly challenges at the top of the box.

It was nice to finally have some luck at the beginning of the match, which could have made for a much different game for Westside if they had finished one of their chances - similar to our recent starts against Sporting and Surrey. We'll see if we have the same luck against Clanbus.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Seds,

Has your Coaching staff (those two annoying dudes with Scottish accents) finished serving their suspensions? Was it a five gamer? What was it for?

Sandman

Seds

Sep 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Seds,

Has your Coaching staff (those two annoying dudes with Scottish accents) finished serving their suspensions? Was it a five gamer? What was it for?

Sandman

Yeah, it's done. Some ridiculous stuff with our CAT team - wasn't even with our first side. I didn't think it should have been such a big deal with the VMSL - very frustrating indeed.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

MF 0 Surrey U 0 - Shocker for us. We sucked royally at the back but did, barely, enough to help Sheps keep the clean sheet. Pretty much all MF with a few exceptions in the first half because of the above shocker but SU owned most of the second and could have, should have, but didn't, finish it in the second.

On a side note MF should be abolished from Premier for allowing a player to wear sweat pants under his fcuking shorts while playing with ruby red boots on. Fcuking poof has no business on a men’s league pitch.

Disgraceful

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: knvb

player to wear sweat pants under his fcuking shorts while playing with ruby red boots on. Fcuking poof
Was it the skinny little muppet that plays out wide and wears #23? :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0