Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv, nice try except Ax2-Y left Cliff along with everyone else that played there last year.

In fact, I believe the worsening of the White Eagles season is directly related to Ax2-Y coming off their Injured Reserve. ;)

C'mon Star #1, keep him on the bench and let Tommy K. play. The kid deserves a shot after breaking his beak bailing out your backline!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ax2-Y White Eagles are Ethink side. Any ethink culb could not care less if they play Premier or not. All they care that their kids get together and get to know each other. If club can stay in premier that is fine. If not tha's not the end of the World.
We all know you must change more than half of the club when you move to premier level. Some teams are loyal to their players. They will go up and down as a group.
With all these new Leagues poping up it is only going to get harder for all the ethnik sides.
Div two is just as much fun. we all do this for fun. And it should be fun to pay in if not no reason to stay there. Just look at PCOV they are having fun and staying as a Team. Same goes for Bosnian sides and few other. Latley Chile is trying hard to move up.
Croatia is having also hard time staying and Inter is not far behind. Each club must have it's on yout in orher to clime to the top and hold the spot. VMSl is not a joke league. It is the best League we have in the winter months in BC.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sules what the heck is going on? Time for many changes my lad. Not good enough as it is. Some how it might be a downer after the brake. In my opinion twice a week China Hill in Vancouver would improve all the problems would it not.If you don't there is no way we will stay in.
That's my opinion. All the est for Christmas. Cro community deserves better.

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The problem with Croatia last night was that they are too easy to figure out. All their attack goes up the middle. It wasn't often that they used the wide players but when they did, they actually looked dangerous. They need to stop trying to dribble in the 18 and just get some crosses in from the side. Also use the subs you brought, # 18 up front last night played about 45 mins. too long. He was useless in the 2nd half. Need a holding big man up front too help out with the young guys as well. Good luck in the new year.....

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knaacks you are right. Shape is a factor. That's why I said it to Sules. Keeper is not in game shape plus few other players. At no falt to keeper. He needs turf field and three guys to shoot and a backup to give him proper rest during the work outs. No man can come and just turn it on. Practices are small box work. There is no width or fast counter attacks. Agin at no falt to their coach. The falt goes to few seniors who spend more time drinking and playing than running the club. It all due to two hot heads that think they and ony they run the team.
Younger Sules is doing a fine job with second side. Those kids are four years away from getting spots on a first side. Many guys left due to the two same guys. Kekec who is by far the best striker left.Young keeper left. Brothers left. and on and on.
Most of us do not even want to see the game with their selfishness. Four young guys went to NK due to the same reason.
We are not happy and just want them two as------s know that. I coach kids in other clubs just to stay away from that selfishes.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who is going where boys, there is only two weeks before the no trasnsfer kicks in. Cro's are looking better for sure after New Year. Bigger stronger anf faster. China Creek does work.

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Croatia will stay up. They have good enough team to do that. I think the other 4 teams will fight to stay up in Premier, unfortunately only one will make it. It will be a fun finish. My prediction is that CMF will win this year, Surrey takes the Imp. Cup, and West van wins in Provincials.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My prediction is that CMF will win this year, Surrey takes the Imp. Cup, and West van wins in Provincials.

knaacks
Re: [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Bold predictions.....

Knaacks, give robino some credit, at least he came out early with his picks!!:eek:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didnt know where else to put this but Poco is at it again, taking away two really good players from VMSL premier. This time its Milad Rahtami and Robbie Giezen, looks like they are real contenders come provincial cup time.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didnt know where else to put this but Poco is at it again, taking away two really good players from VMSL premier. This time its Milad Rahtami and Robbie Giezen, looks like they are real contenders come provincial cup time.

Wow, that's pretty big news if it is true. Those are 2 of the top players in vmsl premier. Can someone else confirm this...DCR20, SirM, two-nine, laylow, The Apprentice...Anyone?

But even if it is true, Poco still has a lot to prove. "Dream Teams" have a history of imploding at all levels...either that or they don't live up to expectations until they lose together and then actually become a real team after seeing who sticks around and plays for each other instead of playing for their next pay cheque :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0