Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Preseason Banter 2007/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes. Millar and Sandman worked it out this morning over a Latte I believe. Sandman really has gone soft hasn't he? Shame.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van defeated Cap College the other night, 2-0, with the coach of Cap scoring on a no chance for the keeper top shelf free kick against his own side. Tournament this weekend, up against Reedie and Peg, followed by the always entertaining ACBC on Saturday. WV has a very young side this year. Highlight of the Cap match was the Cap player with the yellow boots doing step overs in front of a veteran Peg central defender, until the latter ended that display.

Rather abruptly.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jordan is Doug is not.

Training, fitness, "drills" we be predominantly be Myself and Millar- Tactical, formation, line up, management as always Foden... We do you ask? Need another coach for the 48 lads you're signing this year?

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

Actually we are looking for an assistant coach...do you want to apply.. you first need to register and get the Inter Membership. It is usually $50 but demand this year is so high that we increased it to $75. Sales are up 68% from last year.

Let me know and I could probably get to an interview with our board of directors.

We might get more popular with KNVB on our side...People on TTP might actually start talking about our team as nobody ever mentions us.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

Actually we are looking for an assistant coach...do you want to apply.. you first need to register and get the Inter Membership. It is usually $50 but demand this year is so high that we increased it to $75. Sales are up 68% from last year.

Let me know and I could probably get to an interview with our board of directors.

We might get more popular with KNVB on our side...People on TTP might actually start talking about our team as nobody ever mentions us.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So nice you posted twice...

Thanks for the offer AB, but once bitten - twice shy... I purchased what I thought was the basic Inter package off a street vender on commercial, which was to included a T-shirt, limited access to Inter special events, and a chance to win Jomo10's boot cleanings after every home game way back in April when hopes were high of Inter winning a Championship... in, well, anything, but alas.

Turns out I got a shoddy tank top which didn't have a single hole or pasta stain on it and I've still waiting to hear of anything special from Inter.

I knew I should have gone direct to the box office.

reportz

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have herd that teams know who they will face in their first games....

Clan vs Inter ??? is that true...

what a game to start it off with...

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have herd that teams know who they will face in their first games....

Clan vs Inter ??? is that true...

what a game to start it off with...

A little bird has whispered to me that this is indeed true and may be scheduled at Point Grey turf before the weekend...

I understand that this year's Inter membership includes an official Ivan Lee tattoo and the Mike Tempesta/Dennis Kindel hair dye starter kit.

Where do I apply to come run Inter's drills? Do I get to bag-run Ankle Breaker?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where do I apply to come run Inter's drills? Do I get to bag-run Ankle Breaker?
Oranjey - Premium package. Too rich for my blood... That's like buying box seats to the Canucks, but more fun. And they have better kit.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
league schedule is now posted on the excellent site.

Westside vs. Blaze to start the year off with two promoted sides. looking forward to facing the rogers et.al.

schedule as i know it for this weekend:

Westside vs. MF - Sat @ noon - Cloverdale Athletic
Westside vs. Surrey - Mon @ noon - Cloverdale Athletic
Surrey vs. MF - i'm assuming saturday.

last nite was Westside vs. RUFC. 3-0 for Westside. plenty of possession, little in the way of cutting egde though. still plenty of new faces to sort through and old faces missing with late summer/work commitments. will be the same story this weekend. will be a good test to see where Westside is at.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Which means they can play Masters for league play purposes, just not Cup games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0