Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 2-1 Columbus. Good game last night at Ambleside. First half was a good battle with us having a little more possession and a few goal scoring chances. Two goals in two minutes right at the start of the second had us up and we should have had a third but a great save by Lindley kept them alive. They scored with no time left which makes the score closer than the game actually was. A lot of whining on the columbus side and once again a flop and a face grab for no reason when the push happened on his shoulder. On to croatia on wednesday.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bush league, i actually ask Show who told me what happened. I didn't see it myself. As for the sideburns, jealousy will get you nowhere. Looking forward to our next game against Columbus. Always love playing them.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wv 3-0 Croatia. We dominated this game. They had one good scoring chance but it went wide. We scored 2 pks and had a brilliant individual effort by Brett for our second goal. J Fets was man of the match and caused Problems all game for the Croatian defense. Oh thx for the tip bushleague, I shaved the burns and got my first goose egg of the season. Also got my first yellow as Rene ran 50 yards to give it to me and told me to shut up. Very angry. On to Delta this weekend.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rovers United 2 - Richmond 2

0-0 going into the half. Richmond gets one 7 mins into the half and then got their second 10 minutes later on a pk. We then get one back as Gibson buries one on a pk call for us, (sixfyv made a save on the first shot but it was called back as he supposedly stepped one yard in front of the line before pk was taken. We then get the tying goal with 20 left after Bobby Jhutty made a great individual run beating three players and crossing to Andrew Celenza for a easy header.

Dezza.. not much of a gut left anymore :D :wa:

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 1-1 Delta. Another tie where we haven't been able to finish a team off. Credit to Delta they never gave up and pressed hard in the second when they got their goal. We should have buried them earlier but didn't. Officiating crew was brutal. One of the linos couldn't keep up with the play and the Macedonian was his brutal self, both ways so as least it was fair. On to MF on thursday.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rovers United 2 - Richmond 2

0-0 going into the half. Richmond gets one 7 mins into the half and then got their second 10 minutes later on a pk. We then get one back as Gibson buries one on a pk call for us, (sixfyv made a save on the first shot but it was called back as he supposedly stepped one yard in front of the line before pk was taken. We then get the tying goal with 20 left after Bobby Jhutty made a great individual run beating three players and crossing to Andrew Celenza for a easy header.

Dezza.. not much of a gut left anymore :D :wa:

What a sh*te call by the lino. He has cost us points twice now this season with some dodgy calls. My only question is had the 1st PK gone in, and sixfyv moving the way he did, would he of waived his flag for it to be re taken? I highly doubt it, and like sixfyv said, gutting to say the least. :(

On to next week

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see West Van won again, beating Mford 4-1 last nite. Basically half way thru their season and West Van has not lost a game. That is impressive. Jinky really has this team playing well, especially himself! Amazing actually how he can still impact a game so much as a player.

:cool:

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya Reedie our whole team is playing well now and adding some sfu players only makes us better. Jinky is still his usual self and a great leader.

We dominated Mf last night in the first half scoring four goals and only giving up one off a missed clearance. MF had some pressure in the second but nothing too dangerous. Bird should have had a red card on a last man tackle which gave us a pk. The ref said after there were some MF guys close enough to Bird to not warrant a red. Don't know about that explanation. He said it was close. Got to keep the train rolling now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0