Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Croatia Lions, pulled out a couple of big transfers that will definitely bolster their line up! I'm looking forward to watching this team go on an exciting run in the Cup. Does anyone recall when a Div 2 team got bumped up to Premier, 2 months into a season starting with 0 points only to turn it around and finish mid pack in Premier?? My guess is that the Lions are making history this year!!!;)
hey conductor,johnny blowsgoats,.................the 10 annual blowjob tourney is tomorrow,can we ask both you not to attend so a"GIRL" can win this year.

kind regards

sid jeremy

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey conductor,johnny blowsgoats,.................the 10 annual blowjob tourney is tomorrow,can we ask both you not to attend so a"GIRL" can win this year.

kind regards

sid jeremy

Sid Jeremy, thanks for that info, I have never heard of this tourney??? But it doesn't surprise me that you do, as it's probably the only time each year you get the oppurtunity to give and receive! As for the most part if it is like your soccer career you generally are on the receiving end of the boot kicking:bronco:!!:D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, we'll try harder to not have issues with the lights at Sapp's park, and be sure We don't send Westside away for Nationals.
I'll see what I can do so that your field is a go tonight.
;)

On that note, can you send me a roster for tonight and I can see who's healthy from our team for tonight and I'll let you know :)

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're playing PCOV, not us. Thanks for coming out though.

Having said that, anyone know the status of Ambleside B??

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not at liberty to name names. However, I can say that one of them recently played in the national championships for Surrey in October, and the other comes to us from West Van Masters. :cool:

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not at liberty to name names. However, I can say that one of them recently played in the national championships for Surrey in October, and the other comes to us from West Van Masters. :cool:

Don't tell me that Johnny Canuck transferred over to you guys before the trade deadline???

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Transfer deadline has come and gone....why are you not at liberty to say? Let it out big man....

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Transfer deadline has come and gone....why are you not at liberty to say? Let it out big man....

TA, why don't you come out and watch their game this weekend!! Bronco and the Lions have done a good job at revving up their story lines this year!! Their 2 new signings keeps their streak of interest alive!!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
On that note, can you send me a roster for tonight and I can see who's healthy from our team for tonight and I'll let you know /QUOTE]

Yoda, do you have a prediction on your game tonight, or any other games tonight?? Or does your prediction depend on who's healthy from your team tonight??:D

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TA, why don't you come out and watch their game this weekend!! Bronco and the Lions have done a good job at revving up their story lines this year!! Their 2 new signings keeps their streak of interest alive!!

I would:rolleyes: but we play Saturday at 4 against MF.....

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Bronco I thought you knew Everything ;)

Conductor, Let me just say before gametime that we are struggling for numbers and will be tough fielding a team tonight.

No predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0