Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All is good...just that that is very unusual that as a coach to not have been consulted beforehand when a ref cancels due to weather. However, he did call it early so many WV guys were caught on the commute, and so it was actually about 16 or so WV players who were ultimately available should the ref have let us play tonight, but by the time they got out there, it was cancelled. Should be a good match next time; and it was unfortunate there was not a match tonight as judging by the lineups it would have been a cracker. Mother Nature got in the way of this one it seems; one the The Watchman would have enjoyed I think.

Next time should be good, and of course if Ollie is playing in that one then, that would be really good for Poco.

Sir M

Agreed, the referee didn't consult us either. He simply walked in to our change room and advised the game was cancelled. The field felt like concrete so I think it was the right call.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 1-1 Columbus. PCOV scored with approx 15 left to take the lead but Columbus stormed back and got the equalizer withing 3 minutes later. I'd say it was a fair result on the day with Columbus having more of the possession. Ernesto was in the middle for this game and I thought he had a horrible game and had many questionable calls all night for both sides. On to Poco next week before a long lay off before cup play starts.

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 1-1 Columbus. PCOV scored with approx 15 left to take the lead but Columbus stormed back and got the equalizer withing 3 minutes later. I'd say it was a fair result on the day with Columbus having more of the possession. Ernesto was in the middle for this game and I thought he had a horrible game and had many questionable calls all night for both sides. On to Poco next week before a long lay off before cup play starts.

I have to agree Ernesto has to be the worst ref iin the league. On one stoppage he gave up three yellow cards he cant handle anyone talking to him ,it's all about him . A good ref should never Be so involved in the game as he was yesterday. But Ernesto , time and time and time again is always the ref when it's Columbus n pCOV.
There wasn't that much excitement in the game it was kind of boring .1-1 was the right result

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to agree Ernesto has to be the worst ref iin the league. On one stoppage he gave up three yellow cards he cant handle anyone talking to him ,it's all about him . A good ref should never Be so involved in the game as he was yesterday. But Ernesto , time and time and time again is always the ref when it's Columbus n pCOV.
There wasn't that much excitement in the game it was kind of boring .1-1 was the right result

Interesting....I saw Ernesto ref the SU/Peg game a little while back and I thought he did an excellent job of keeping his cards in his pocket and only using them when necessary. Hmmm, you never know from week to week.

uniballer

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guess who's back. Back again....

Ernesto is just fine. IMO.

Its lumpy who's bad eh Captain .....

Fresh out of jujubes must crack another bevie.

Its him. He does it. Captain Chaos.

Dom Dom daaaaaahhhh

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, congrats to JTL, Yoda and the rest of the Poco clan on a great first season in VMSL Masters and winning the league.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some interesting matchups this weekend again. One would think anything less than a win for westside could spell trouble given their remaining schedule of make up games after that. Looking forward to a spitting...err spirited affair on Saturday in West Van. :rolleyes:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do u really think Poco is gonna lose their 4 games?

PCOV, Westside, WestVan, and Sapp. Tough games still to play.
It could be interesting. Or not.

But thanks for the congrats.

Anyone have any idea on when the Cup draw gets done?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece, where would we be without you?
Other than engrossed in witty banter here on TTP I mean.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nex Tweakend...

...entry deadline is tomorrow, so not all possible entrants are in yet.

You're welcome.
Trece Verde are you putting the Killarney Spurs into Cup action?? Looks like you guys have righted the ship and are going in the right direction!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0