Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van 3 Sapperton 1 final at Queens Park this evening. Sapp with a goal on a 45 yard direct kick with 15 to go.:eek:

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have heard of sore loosers but this is going over board. All you guys keep talking about is one guys side of the story. So my suggestion would be that in stead of you guys blaming Croatia-Lions you should look at yourself in the mirror. As far as West Van is concerned they should forget about this game and concentrate on their next game because it's going to be 5 in a row. I think it is better for Master Premier that Croatia has taken 22nd Avenue over then them folding. That's my 2 cents.

Wrong!!!

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 3 Romania 1

Finally played a decent game of football....still slim on numbers but totally outplayed Romania in my opinion. Perhaps Romania thought we were rubbish and put out a different team but we have beaten them handily both games this year......now if we can only build on this and string a few good games together, we might just be ok.

Hi Conductor.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus should of had two penalties n Haggi( ref) played advantage. How do u give advantage when it's a pk. Columbus controlled the game and should of won the game . Poco u guys are happy with that tie but u know who the better team was again.

2 Peno's? I don't remember those at all. I'll give you that there was a similar incident to our PK in the second half, that he could have possibly called, but it was not at all the Half Volley Blakes took to his stomach.

We'll take the point, but we are not happy with it considering we gave them an OG for one and then let the slippery sucker get through for the second. Could very well have been a win just as easily, no matter how much better you think they were last night. :rolleyes:

They definately played a better game last night than the first game i think.

I will agree that the ref let the game get out of hand. Too many clipped ankles for takedowns that were let go and maybe some quick yellows that were less deserving than some non-calls, but he missed calls both ways.

JC, i don't think you beat any team playing kick and run.

HB, it's more of a hate than a rivalry. Aside from the uglynes of last night, i'm not sure what it is that has them disliking us so much, in the 4 games we've played against each other. But it's there.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FYI - Bronco reffed the Horses vs KLM game last night at Ambleside. Did a good job and knows when to make calls!!

Reactions: sid

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya, but we were missing 5 key guys, and the ref totally sucked.

Let's be honest Freddy at this age safe to say everyone is probably missing players on game days! Took in the Croatia Lions and PCOV game today, PCOV was unfortunate not to take all 3 points. The Lions seemed to run out of gas in the last 20 minutes of the game but did well to earn a point. Interesting point here was that during this game the rain held off and their was no incidents of spitting going on anywhere:confused: If I recall last week the weather was a torrential down pour. Seeing the players on the Lions I find it hard to believe the accusation that Sir M was ranting on here earlier in the week. Mind you like I said earlier I think it was his stragety to deflect the 4 losses in a row. It worked as WV got a big 3 points against Sapp on friday. IMO I would say the top 4 teams in the league are POCO, PCOV, Columbus and the Lions. Not sure what the final order will be and Croatia started out the season with 6 losses so could be in tough, but thats just my thoughts!

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia came out strong and took it to us for the first 30 and got the lone goal of the half from Darko on some sloppy marking on a corner by us. We started playing better and scored 10-15 minutes into the 2nd half. Both teams exchanged a few chances from there but the score remained 1-1 final. Croatia has a good bunch and will definitely take points from top teams and fight to stay up. Good battle today.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Conductor, I made it all up. This all was a complete fabrication that I pulled out of mid air.

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
You don't remember us taking a free kick and you guys used your hands to block it at Six yard area. And the reason why Blakey went down because our guy kicked the ball ,when ur guy was in offside position , Into his nuts that's why he went down ask Him. It is a heated game between the two teams because yes we do dislike each other, Like the Habs versus the Bruins. Maybe we'll meet each other in the league cup or provincial cup. Good luck for the rest the year will meet you in the playoffs

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's be honest Freddy at this age safe to say everyone is probably missing players on game days! Took in the Croatia Lions and PCOV game today, PCOV was unfortunate not to take all 3 points. The Lions seemed to run out of gas in the last 20 minutes of the game but did well to earn a point. Interesting point here was that during this game the rain held off and their was no incidents of spitting going on anywhere:confused: If I recall last week the weather was a torrential down pour. Seeing the players on the Lions I find it hard to believe the accusation that Sir M was ranting on here earlier in the week. Mind you like I said earlier I think it was his stragety to deflect the 4 losses in a row. It worked as WV got a big 3 points against Sapp on friday. IMO I would say the top 4 teams in the league are POCO, PCOV, Columbus and the Lions. Not sure what the final order will be and Croatia started out the season with 6 losses so could be in tough, but thats just my thoughts!

Your patter gets better and better. If that's the top 4 (all due respect), then we're all in with a chance.......and not just because your predictions are always off Conductor. That post made my weekend. Cheers mate.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
After some early analysis, staff are projecting the top 6 VMSL league finishers in no particular order come year end at this point:

Columbus
PCOV
Port Coquitlam
Richmond
Westside
West Van

This could change albeit unlikely. So stay tuned.

Sir M

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You don't remember us taking a free kick and you guys used your hands to block it at Six yard area. And the reason why Blakey went down because our guy kicked the ball ,when ur guy was in offside position , Into his nuts that's why he went down ask Him. It is a heated game between the two teams because yes we do dislike each other, Like the Habs versus the Bruins. Maybe we'll meet each other in the league cup or provincial cup.

You guys should have won then 3-1.
I stand corrected.

Oddly the hate is more in one direction. I personally don't know any of you well enough to hate you. Although I'm sure once I got to know you...

fuzzy

Sep 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
After some early analysis, staff are projecting the top 6 VMSL league finishers in no particular order come year end at this point:

Columbus
PCOV
Port Coquitlam
Richmond
Westside
West Van

This could change albeit unlikely. So stay tuned.

Sir M

Haha, can't even make a prediction without an edit. Way to go Nostradamus.

I'm amazed that some Trollers can remain calm with such a nutcase on their sidelines.

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi everyone, its been a while.

First off........ spitting? really? how old are we? brawling in front of families.........anyways just wanted to get that off my chest.

My predictions,

Columbus 2-1
Romanian FC 3-0
WV 2-0
PCOV 3-1
PoCo vs Lions 1-1

I'm curious to see your predictions JC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet