Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really Regs? Judging by his pluralization of the word "player" one would surmise that he is alleging that there was more than one incident. Nonetheless it's still 4 losses in a row for now. The last being against a div 2 team.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is over now. We can all move on I think. Spit away if that is what you need to do.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I won't bother rebutting the substance of your post until its been edited at least 4 times.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco, as you can tell by all the talk generated on this issue, Sir M is trying to create a cloudy storm on the supposed incident. Actually I think this is a great move by Sir M, because instead of people talking about what's going on with WV and their 4 losses, he has created this as to being a bigger issue than the loss of the game itself to a Div 2 team!!;) Hopefully WV can break their slump against Sapp this weekend, if not I'm sure Sir M will figure out away to get Bohica or WAB back on this message board posting again!!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can we move on now?

1. Poco Castilians 19pts
2. PCOV. 18pts
3. Columbus. 17pts
4. Richmond. 13pts
5. Romania. 12pts
6. Sapperton. 12pts
7. West Van. 10pts
8. 22nd Spitters. 7pts
9. Westside 5pts
10. Metro Ford. 5pts

This weeks games:

Poco @ Columbus
Westside @ Romania
PCOV @ 22nd Ave
WestVan @ Sapperton
Metro Ford @ Richmond

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thx Yoda! So, Poco faces off against Columbus this friday night at Burnaby Lake. Columbus is the only team to beat Poco. This has to be MOTW. Should be a good one.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never predict much on here but...here goes...

This weeks games:

Poco @ Columbus---->TIE (0-0)
Westside @ Romania----->Westside by 2
PCOV @ 22nd Ave------>NO PREDICTION! (Should be a lot of familiar faces!)
WestVan @ Sapperton---->Sapperton (Home field advantage)
Metro Ford @ Richmond ----->Richmond by 3-4.

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus - Poco. Tie
Westside - Romania. Westside gets their mojo back
Pcov - Lions. Pcov
The most sportsmanship, most gentlemanly and classiest team in the VMSL - Sapperton. Sapperton
Richmond - metroford. Richmond

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus - Poco. Tie
Westside - Romania. Westside gets their mojo back
Pcov - Lions. Pcov
The most sportsmanship, most gentlemanly and classiest team in the VMSL - Sapperton. Sapperton
Richmond - metroford. Richmond
Colombus 1-0
Romania 3-1
Croatia 2-1
Richmond 1-0
Westvan 2-0

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
this week predictions
the spitters and the porkchops...or sardines should be a heated affair. draw
rich-metro-metro ford wins
westside to win
sapperton to win
and poco n columbus (depends which goalie is in-lol)......no comment

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
With all this spitting I think we need a name change.

Croatia Llamas

There's no sense in trying to spit hairs. All this spitting has given me a spitting headache.

Squirters are OK but spitters can go to hell.

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 2-2 Columbus final.

Hard ballz tell me ur point of view of the game, how # 10 (from poco- cheapest player in the league) clotheslined that player. When their own players agreed that it was cheap. Columbus should of had two penalties n Haggi( ref) played advantage. How do u give advantage when it's a pk. Columbus controlled the game and should of won the game . Poco u guys are happy with that tie but u know who the better team was again.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JC, Personally, I thought #10 could have been shown a red from where I was standing but in the end it was the ref's (Hadji) fault for letting it go. He missed a lot. Poco with the first and only goal of the half. $ minutes into the second Columbus ties it up on an own goal (seemed like an own goal). Later in the game, Blakeway was taken down and Poco rewarded a pk which they scored 2-1. Approx. 10-15 left, Columbus score the tying goal. Columbus got 4 out of 6 points from Poco this year and it was a good battle and nice to watch. Perhaps a rivalry has started!

Also, Dragons beat MF 2-1.

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually Columbus is taken four out of six points from them. Yes he should've been thrown a red suspended at least three games. Yeah games like this is when they need linesman To catch all the cheap shots and dirty plays the ref Can't see. And in the other game last week between the spitters and west van.
The way to be poco is not the play kicking run is to make the ball do the running , Man Mark Oliver and one guy on Summner that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0