Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it looks like one of our center backs who was elbowed in the ribs on Friday night by a Richmond player it turns out has two broken ribs and a collapsed lung, two weeks before W/Canadians. Another one bites the dust, that puts us down to 16 now.

Sir M

To be fair, it was Kaiser who initiated the contact and actually could have been called for a foul on the play. It was awkward the way they collided but I hope the Kaiser gets better soon. It was one of those unavoidable situations unfortunately as two players were going forward into a challenge. He is a very good player at the masters level.

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh so head shots are ok then...........shocking reply sir!

Thats how I took that as well John!!!! Wow..... You were actually standing with me that day.....Carphin had to go get a tetnae shot with teeth imbedded in his elbow...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So the other player is taller than you and you collide and that happens. I never said anything about Kaiser being fouled otherwise CS would have called it as a foul. And I doubt that the incident you are hanging onto this long was as terrible as you have described it: the refs at this level are pretty vigilant about stuff like this on all fronts. I do not think any of these events as described were intentional, awkward maybe, getting stuck in maybe, but not intentional.

Anyway, here are my picks for this week:

Westside
Columbus
West Van
Sapperton
Surrey United

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, any changing room facilities at ambleside this friday?

PS: Either way, one of our players is bringing a set of heavy duty bolt cutters :)

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Fanta, change rooms are off limits until the western canadian finals are finished, or until Saturday morning. Well for one of the rooms anyway.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its all new change rooms now. Bring bolt cutters if you like, but then my guys will have to make a visit I guess. Who is Belfast Cowboy?

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I spotted Kaiser tonight at the mosquito creek pub dancing up a storm, so much for the broken ribs\ punctured lung. Sir M keep your injury reports within your own team cause the rest of us don't give a crap.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Fanta, change rooms are off limits until the western canadian finals are finished, or until Saturday morning. Well for one of the rooms anyway.

So basically, Westvan will get a changing room but the visitors will have to change in the parking lot?

PS: Sir M, make sure you guys have a really good stretch before the game. The last thing we need is our BC champs to get another injury and move down to 14 players. If for some bizarre reason you guys drop down to 11-13 players, any chance you will suit up Sir M?

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
but then my guys will have to make a visit I guess.

Not sure if you are referring to the two big midfielders you have here? I do know that last year when watching a game between WV and PCOV both of these relatives either offered up a $50 dollar bet or a 50-50 tackle to a player on PCOV. Instead of being intimidated the PCOV fellow put one of them on their ass on the next tackle!:D

My picks for this weekend

-Westside will be facing a revamped 22nd ave Lions as the Lions have just added 5 players this week! Pretty sure if WS can dismantle Sapp like they did last week then they should get another result this weekend!
-WV vs PCOV , big game for both teams as the Pork Chops want to prove they are one of the elite teams this year, while WV needs to get a solid performance in before the Westerns! I'm going with PCOV this weekend as WV may rest a few key players for next week's tournament!
-Columbus will continue it's winning ways as they take a part Metro Ford!
-Richmond vs Surrey, this game is a must win for Surrey as they can't afford to fall 2 games back on Richmond this early into the season. Surrey will somehow find a way to win!
-Wickham vs Sapp, let's be honest here Wickham is a team that will fight to stay out of 10th spot this year. If Sapp can't take points from these guys then Sapp is definitely in trouble this year. Bohica and WAB will get enough out of their players to celebrate their first victory of the season!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fanta I will open up both if you guys promise to limit that unsightly hair from clogging up the drains. Can't you shave your backs at home?

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fanta I will open up both if you guys promise to limit that unsightly hair from clogging up the drains. Can't you shave your backs at home?

Sir M, i think you have us mistaken for your ex- boyfriends. Unfortunately since the early 90's, we finally stopped clogging drains, "SAY NO TO RAZOR, HELLO LAZER" I can guarantee you, your drains won t get clogged this friday.

As for the game, hopefully we can give you guys a good run and prepare you gentleman for the canadians. Maybe after the game, if you want, come over to our changing room for a pint or two. Maybe if your nice we can prove to you that "No-no" works.

PS: Hopefully you guys can bring home the hardware next week.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My picks:

Metroford to beat Columbus
Sapperton to beat Wichham
Surrey to beat Richmond
Westside to beat lions
PCOV TIE Westvan

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lazers are a great idea! Are we on the brink of two eyebrows soon? The rooms are actually brand new. Enter via the rear versus the front now.

Sir M

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If memory serves no one was going to represent BC after that, and teeth are not a torn lung.

If memory serves I have never seen you with a pair of boots on. After some of your more recent comments I would say thats a good thing. Its interesting how people who never have to face the fire grow big ones. Unsilent majority strikes :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0