Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-0 MF

We didn't have any numbers and pretty much got schooled. A couple of early opportunities squandered and the rest was history.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it looks like one of our center backs who was elbowed in the ribs on Friday night by a Richmond player it turns out has two broken ribs and a collapsed lung, two weeks before W/Canadians. Another one bites the dust, that puts us down to 16 now.

Sir M

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing was called, and you know how elbows to the ribs go Regs, hard to pick up. But having said that, Kaiser had to go to the hospital on Friday, and then again on Saturday to see if they had to put a tube into his lung to re-inflate it, it seemed to re-inflate ok without the tube, so far. The ribs are broken and they are assessing how big the tear to the lung is.
He never complained, just walked off and went to the hospital. The ref didn't see it, and I certainly didn't see it. Too bad he will miss W/Nationals.

Sir M

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing was called, and you know how elbows to the ribs go Regs, hard to pick up. But having said that, Kaiser had to go to the hospital on Friday, and then again on Saturday to see if they had to put a tube into his lung to re-inflate it, it seemed to re-inflate ok without the tube, so far. The ribs are broken and they are assessing how big the tear to the lung is.
He never complained, just walked off and went to the hospital. The ref didn't see it, and I certainly didn't see it. Too bad he will miss W/Nationals.

Sir M

Well, from Richmond F.C. we hope Kaiser can get better soon. Kaiser is a classy and a great guy.
I know there was no intent to injure..

Nonetheless we are sorry Kaiser has a collapsed lung and can get well soon...

Cheers,
Deucy

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Deuce, I am sure most of us has thrown an innocent elbow or received one over the years. As Kaiser says, he is jinxed in Richmond, he did his ACL the last time he was there.

BTW isn't this a significantly more civil thread than the FVSL Masters thread?

Sir M

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Deuce, I am sure most of us has thrown an innocent elbow or received one over the years. As Kaiser says, he is jinxed in Richmond, he did his ACL the last time he was there.

Sir M

How ironic. An innocent elbow broke my nose on the weekend. It's happened so many times I don't know what looks normal anymore. It finally stopped dripping blood this afternoon at work.

Ok, I have to admit, I tried to keep a straight face when Bronco (our official) was staring up my nostrils to check for blood which I quickly wiped onto my red jersey. I was worried that if he found some that he would send me off and since I haven't played since early last season, I wanted desperately to stay on and suffer the full 90 minutes. No jokes please. We all stopped and stared at each other at the 35 minute mark. That's when Metro Ford scored.

Bronco relented and let me continue. Bronco, what was the view like? Have you ever studied another man's nostrils for such a prolonged period? Pretty decent grooming huh? :D

Great job by the way!

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sir M

Only Kaiser will know if it was an elbow... looked like a short guys shoulder going into a tall guys rib. I think it was suppose to be shoulder to shoulder.

Speaking of ELBOWS. 2 or 3 Years ago @ holly park turf WV vs Delta United and Big Carphin had Dickies 2 front Teeth in his elbow....

Deucy

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If memory serves no one was going to represent BC after that, and teeth are not a torn lung.

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyways, Duecey....any predictions for the weekend? See you in a few weeks!

Hard ballzy.......

WESTSIDE VS 22ND - WESTSIDE
COLUMBUS VS MF - COLUMBUS
WV VS PCOV- TIE
WICKHAM VS SAPP - SAPP
RICHMOND VS SU - RICHMOND

See you in 2 weeks Hard ballz
Cheers,
Deucy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online