Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This week's matches:

Friday:

Columbus at 22nd Avenue Lions
Westside at Sapperton
West Van at Richmond
Wickham at PCOV

Sunday:

Metro Ford at Surrey Utd

Thoughts/predictions?

Sir M

Columbus 4 at 22nd Avenue Lions 0
Westside 1 at Sapperton 2
West Van 4 at Richmond 1
Wickham 0 at PCOV 2
MF at Surrey - game abandoned...

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
-Columbus will welcome 22nd Ave Lions to the big leagues with an impressive victory tonight
- Sapp will win their home opener over Westside as WAB 's crew has too much pride to start the season at 0 and 2.
-WV has a long road trip but are probably very fresh as they only played 35minutes last week;) Look for WV to stay even with Columbus at the top of the table with a victory!
-PCOV gets their first win as Big M will get the shutout over Wickham!
-SU will tie Metro Ford.

Let's see if Silaci and Fantabulous grace us all with their picks this week?:rolleyes:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's see if Silaci and Fantabulous grace us all with their picks this week?:rolleyes:

Sorry Conductor, been away with the wife and kids. Glad to be back :)

My picks this week:

Columbus vs 22nd Avenue lions = 1-1 TIE
Westvan vs Richmond = 1-0 WESTVAN
Sapperton vs Westside = 1-1 TIE
Surrey vs Metroford = 2-2 TIE
PCOV vs Wickhmam = 5-4 PCOV

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantabulous glad to see that you are back from vacation! By any chance did you see Silaci on your trip? lol
Think I will make the trip out tonight to see the new and Improved PCOV tonight!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Planks you have a game to play in less than two hours. Hopefully you do not have to face the bombardment of last week as described above in this thread tonight.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 4-0 Wickham. One way traffic in this game. Wickham hustlled til the end and kept fighting so props to them. It was nice to get our first "W". On to a tougher test against West Van next week.

Also heard Westside beat Sapperton 4-0.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also heard Westside beat Sapperton 4-0.

Wow what happened to Sapp? I'm sure they didn't have their new transfer signing from PCOV in the line up cause this guy usually gets at least a goal a game??;) Guess it wouldn't have mattered as the score would have been 4-1 which is still a loss! Caught the PCOV game 20 min in and hard ballz is correct as it was all one way traffic. Wickham had one sub who also multi tasked by running the lino flag, well PCOV had 9 subs and did well at spreading out the minutes!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
it looks like they are the same team with a few North Shore league players added.

Just my observations..Sir M

Forgot to mention that of the few North Shore players for PCOV added, one scored tonight while the other one got the shut out! Don't get me wrong it is a team game and both these players would be the first ones to admit that. I just wanted to point out what I observed tonight!:D Mind you this could all have to do with the fact that they were playing Wickham which is a team based on the North Shore!:confused:

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van 3-1 Richmond

Planks,
You have a great team. You move the ball extremely well, very high paced , ablsolute track meet marking you lads. Defense as a team with immesnse pressure and you guys have an okay goalie.....:cool::cool::cool:

Good Luck in Westerns!!!!!

Cheers,
Deucy

---
I am here: Google Maps
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Duecy, that is gracious.

But..you just somehow quoted yourself...

Black coffee time again...:cool:

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deucy,
Thanks for the kudos. Although after that goal you guys guys scored I think you could say that our goalie is average at best.

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deucy,
Thanks for the kudos. Although after that goal you guys guys scored I think you could say that our goalie is average at best.

Well Planks lets just say when the ball went in the net we were a little surprised as well............

When the game was tied 1-1 your goalie came up with a huge save on Beaupit, point PLANK!!!!

cheers Deucy

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deuce
My favorite part of the game was.....

RFC Player- " Deucey, Pick up this guy over here, cmon man pick up"

Deucey- As he looks at at his own player in disgust after he has been running his bag off the whole game " Just shut the FCUK up man"

That killed me.

I must say probably the best refereeing I have seen in the Masters since i have been playing O-35. Well done Capt. Lets hope you get some games in the WESTERNS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0