Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Predictions:

SAP vs SRY 40-30
RMD vs WV 15-40
WKM vs PCOV deuce
COL vs ROM 40 Love
KLM vs WS KLM throwing in the towel. Love 40 game set match point

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scilaci, I'll try and translate your picks

Sapp by 1 goal over Surrey
WV 4-1 over RMD
PCOV and Wickham to tie
Col 4-0 over Romania
WS shite kicks KLM!:D

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp will destroy Surrey (Bohica may even see some playing time tonight)
WV-Rmd 2-2
PCOV - Wickham I am hoping for a tie but I think Wickham will take it by 1
Col over Romania by at least 2
WS over KLM by 3

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scilaci, I'll try and translate your picks

Sapp by 1 goal over Surrey
WV 4-1 over RMD
PCOV and Wickham to tie
Col 4-0 over Romania
WS shite kicks KLM!:D

Conductor,

Obviously you dont watch enough tennis to know that LOVE=0,15=1,30=2,40=3 and KLM=relegation LOL!
But you are right about DEUCE.

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus 6 Romania 0

Game was called wth 25 min left, they had enough or it would of reached double digits.

fireball17

Jul 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 4 Dichmond 1

WV was full marks for the win...WV with too much speed and mobility from their attacking 5...Besty with a cheeky free kick, Bunny slipping thru the back line with pace and slotted it on a partial break, Mandla with an impressive outside of the left foot strike into the top left corner from 18yrds and Shokar with an even more impressive lash from about 25yrd into the top left. Rich scored when the game was out of reach and WV was starting to lose interest. Rich goes forward well but quite disorganized in the back...

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 4 Dichmond 1

WV was full marks for the win...WV with too much speed and mobility from their attacking 5...Besty with a cheeky free kick, Bunny slipping thru the back line with pace and slotted it on a partial break, Mandla with an impressive outside of the left foot strike into the top left corner from 18yrds and Shokar with an even more impressive lash from about 25yrd into the top left. Rich scored when the game was out of reach and WV was starting to lose interest. Rich goes forward well but quite disorganized in the back...

Easy with the Dichmond comment buddy....no need for insults...You won ... No need to be a Dick!!!!!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 2 - SU 1

Good, intense, hard fought game - expected with 4 ex-Sapp players at SU. Sapp with a couple of counter attack goals in the 1st half. Alex from 20 out and Favs with the breakaway. KB with the nice finish for SU with 25 to go on the quick free kick.

SU screaming from the sideline at the ref all night. Sapp a little more subdued - us older guys are all a bunch of whiners!
Arnie with his best game in a couple of years. Should have gotten a PK call at the 70th min mark that would have changed the entire complextion of the game. Sapp should have gotten one at the 85th min. But the ref was not going to call one on the day. I think he knows it wasn't his best game - but we all have those days.

Columbus in 2 weeks time @ Queens!!!!

No_soup_for_you

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus 6 Romania 0

Game was called wth 25 min left, they had enough or it would of reached double digits.

Well, you're a real tool, ain't you?
The only thing worth mentioning about this game is how you're forward "accidentally" kick our keeper in the head while down with the ball in his hands, the striker being nowhere real near in position to get to the ball.
He bit his tongue and there was some intense bleeding but we figured that was it. After a couple minutes on the ground our guy even tried to go on, for about 15 minutes, then asked himself out.
At halftime we found him dizzy and not remembering anything about the incident and someone had called the ambulance.
As we had no subs (we tried to postpone this game one month ahead and could have easily defaulted, as we were missing like 6 starters due to some event + the injuries, but Columbus didn't want to and we wanted to respect "the spirit of the competition" - yeah, that crap) we played last part of first half with 10 and the shorten second half with 9 people on the field and, needless to say, no keeper.
Cause I had to go with our guy to the hospital, didn't I?
When I left him at about 1:30 AM, finally admitted for the night and having been seen by a doctor, he still couldn't say what day it was or what month and just had asked me for the 70th time "what really happened?" and "Did you call my wife and told her not to worry?" Short term memory loss and could seem funny if not for real and happening to someone in front of you.
So, maybe, just maybe, next time when you're exacerbating your super footballing talents, won't forget at least to ask about the guy you have sent to the hospital. Because we all saw the ambulance, didn't we?

Anyway, after I've seen it with my eyes, I hope it won't ever happen to any of us - or any of you, for that matter.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No soup for you......why would you think Hose would tell the whole story when he wants all to believe that Columbus's superior soccer skills earned them this easily won game ( having read between Hoes's lines).....Do hope your goalie comes around without further concussion symptoms as it can easily lead to the end of a soccer career.

Cheers!

ps; I do think that the player involved did not intentionlly kick the goalie in the head.....nobody does that....right Hose? Ya could've asked!!

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hoping for a speedy recovery for the Romanian goalie. I know for a fact that it was an intentional play,and that the player involved is not that type of player.

Hose, come on now!

fireball17

Jul 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond is 'Dichmond' and Surrey is 'Slurrey'.....win or lose....I'm sorry to post the first ever insult on this non-insulting site..

Easy with the Dichmond comment buddy....no need for insults...You won ... No need to be a Dick!!!!!

Deuce I am sure it was just a spelling mistake by Fireball. He would never intentionally do that on "Takethepiss"

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Show me a ditch in Richmond. Almost all have been filled in.

This is a funny post. I don't know why, but I chuckled to myself that you felt the need to address the issue. Might as well piggy-back. The Slurrys have been synthesized into solid compounds in Surrey and shipped to Richmond to fill their ditches. However, due to a reduction of slurrys in Surrey, Richmond has some unfilled ditches at this time. Hence WAB's post that "almost" all have been filled in. Perhaps Maple Dredge can help.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is a funny post. I don't know why, but I chuckled to myself that you felt the need to address the issue. Might as well piggy-back. The Slurrys have been synthesized into solid compounds in Surrey and shipped to Richmond to fill their ditches. However, due to a reduction of slurrys in Surrey, Richmond has some unfilled ditches at this time. Hence WAB's post that "almost" all have been filled in. Perhaps Maple Dredge can help.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0