Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only prediction I will make for this weekend is that I will be more sore than the previous.

45 years old and lots of things happening. What is up with the Parks Boards these days? Every field has a quicksand base! They have to go back to regular sand so fast guys like me don't get bogged down. I have a rogue hair growing from the tip of my nose. I need someone to dress me in the morning. Putting on a pair of socks is like a doing the Grouse Grind everyday.

I love beer. :)

Good luck this weekend fellas.

WTF??? do you have a treep?

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only prediction I will make for this weekend is that I will be more sore than the previous.

45 years old and lots of things happening. What is up with the Parks Boards these days? Every field has a quicksand base! They have to go back to regular sand so fast guys like me don't get bogged down. I have a rogue hair growing from the tip of my nose. I need someone to dress me in the morning. Putting on a pair of socks is like a doing the Grouse Grind everyday.

I love beer. :)

Good luck this weekend fellas.

wutthefuk

Sep 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well! West Van Quality side! Watched that game and they were all over Alamania.That is the difference when they have a div 1 team full of players that have not played as high a level as the West Van side! That saying.They will be tuffer to play on the grass field at Kensington! They will be out skilled,but the weeds and ruff grass favers the muckers to a point.I still see Alamania the bottom of the Premier.They will be tuffer to play on bad grass at Kensington!

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well! West Van Quality side! Watched that game and they were all over Alamania.That is the difference when they have a div 1 team full of players that have not played as high a level as the West Van side! That saying.They will be tuffer to play on the grass field at Kensington! They will be out skilled,but the weeds and ruff grass favers the muckers to a point.I still see Alamania the bottom of the Premier.They will be tuffer to play on bad grass at Kensington!

If only AleMERDnia wouldve listened to everybody and stayed in Div1, Cliff wouldve stayed up and competed.

When the team is telling everyone that theyre playing just for fun, theres a red flag already. Theres a waste of a spot taken up. ZEEEEEEE GERMANS ARE COMING!!!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or alternatively, Cliff Avenue could have maintained their spot by earning enough points to stay up.

wutthefuk

Sep 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's right! They play and will play just as hard as anyone! The fun is after the whistle had blown! they wiil get there points. Wut do you think Sir?

wutthefuk

Sep 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am not going to trash talk any team! The rules are the rules and the two bottom teams go down,and two come up! I always thought only one team should go down,and one up!Cheers...

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're pretty up and down yourself there Wut.....the....fuk.:cool: Original handle too:confused: I never knew there were words in the dictionary like "tuffer" and "favers"...but WTF.....I guess there is:eek:

Cheers!

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lookin for the BRM, too bounce back after what felt like a loss. lookin fwd to gettin some more bodies back, still missin sully as he plays tour guide of BC with his relatives. Muzz and Beast back from suspension should bolster the line-up. callin a 3-1 win.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF, to answer your question about Alemania, they remind me a bit of Wickham: hard working, never give up etc. I think based on what I saw that a grass pitch will help them, and they may muck out some home points. I think they have lots of guys which will help. They will probably have to battle hard all year to stay up, as newly promoted teams traditionally are challenged by this. They seem like a good bunch of guys as well.

On a completely different topic, I have it on good authority that Oliver is playing with MF Masters in Div 1 right now til he gets fit.

Sir M

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even stick it out for one year in Div 1 and come right back up...

Regs,

a lot of guys didnt want to play Div 1 so we had to do what we had to do. Commitment played a big factor in our season last year, we had a great team but just fell apart early. So now its off to NSCL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0