Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dickens_Cider, I think it should read "You played terrible"

We played terrible they didn't give up

Hopefully Sir M. has learned that he should just give dickens_cider the flag and let him run the line. He might help them more off of the field as he definitely didn't help them on the field yesterday!!:D

Anyway, several lessons learned

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BRM 2
RFC 1

I'm told Meers gets the winner with 5-10 to go

I'm also told someone on RFC was wearing a G-string. No idea how the subject came up but I'm just relaying what I'm told.

Cheers,

Regs.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's true on both accounts. We won and Deucey was in fact wearing a lovely black thong! The hammering rain made Richmonds white shorts see through. It wasn't pretty but strangely I couldn't stop staring:confused:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's true on both accounts. We won and Deucey was in fact wearing a lovely black thong! The hammering rain made Richmonds white shorts see through. It wasn't pretty but strangely I couldn't stop staring:confused:

Black thong? I also enquired and it apparently was not a jockstrap but a real thong! Pretty cool at our level. The only thing worse is having your wife run onto the pitch when you are hurt.:eek:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya but did you see her thong!
You guys are just jealous that my wife actually loves me and cares when I'm hurt. Your wives would probabley be hoping it would be a serious long term groin injury so they don't have to have sex with you for a really long time.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is not the NSCL Thread /QUOTE]

Dickens_cider like usual you are right. Just wanted to let you know though that Big M says hi to you!!!:D BTW you should have gotten the Flying Horses to join the NSCL, at least they would be playing for something this year. Instead of waiting for you to come after the games to drop the soap and let it slide!!!

Good to see Dickens being a good club guy, coming down to support the Horses and watch, and then stripping down and showering with the players and throwing soap at the other bearcub after the game.

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cainy,
Just for the record I was going Commando. No Thong!!! No Nothing... (Another Seinfeld Episode)

"strangely I couldnt stop staring"

Cainy that sounds a little creepy... But maybe I should make sure I put some boxers on next time before I leave the house...

cheers,
Deucy

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, or should I call you Lieutenat, No where have I talked about my team or have wanted people to notice them in unappropriate threads. So i am unsure where your quote came from??

Hi Conductor. If you want to get your team noticed/discussed about etc, as it seems you do, this would be a good thread for that:

NSCL Masters 2010/2011 Results & Banter

Sir M

As for mentioning other leagues in this thread it has happened before, and also other divisions in this thread. No worries as you are probably sticking up for your bear cub as most Mamma bears do!!

[QUOTEthrowing soap at the other bearcub after the game]/QUOTE]

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy,
Just for the record I was going Commando. No Thong!!! No Nothing... (Another Seinfeld Episode)

"strangely I couldnt stop staring"

Cainy that sounds a little creepy... But maybe I should make sure I put some boxers on next time before I leave the house...

cheers,
Deucy

Look you two get along. You could be bookends. What Cainy was remiss to say was that your thong looked exactly like his wife's.....hence the reason he was likely staring.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor I am sure you mean inappropriate. But it would be good to get the NSCL thread going, so maybe you can post about your team and new play ers you have there. I think you have been provided the link.

Sir M

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF, to answer your question about Alemania, they remind me a bit of Wickham: hard working, never give up etc. I think based on what I saw that a grass pitch will help them, and they may muck out some home points. I think they have lots of guys which will help.

Sir M

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF, to answer your question about Alemania, they remind me a bit of Wickham: hard working, never give up etc. I think based on what I saw that a grass pitch will help them, and they may muck out some home points. I think they have lots of guys which will help. They will probably have to battle hard all year to stay up, as newly promoted teams traditionally are challenged by this. They seem like a good bunch of guys as well.

On a completely different topic, I have it on good authority that Oliver is playing with MF Masters in Div 1 right now til he gets fit.

Sir M

Ya, the grass pitch sure helped!

More beatings to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0