Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: VMSL Masters 2010/2011 preseason rumours/discussion etc

Well Conductor, with all due respect, that was kind of a dumb pick on the one you missed.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well Conductor, with all due respect, that was kind of a dumb pick on the one you missed.

Sir M, you are so right. I just thought with all the changes your club has made, that maybe you guys wouldn't be prepared seeing as it was a newly promoted team. Thought maybe KLM would be pumped and you guys would be disinterested. My bad will know for next weeks picks!! BTW didn't see your picks this week?? Not too late yet to get them in for tomo games in the NSCL, lol.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sapp 3 - Columbus 2

The score was rather flattering for both teams at times. With the numerous counter attack chances blown by Sapp in the last 25 minutes and the many blown chances by Columbus in the last 5 minutes, this game could have been anywhere from 6-1 Sapp to 4-3 Columbus.
0-1 1st min on a Sapp defensive blunder
1-1 10th min Paul Favs crack
2-1 20th min - great work by Justin to get it over to a new front runner for Sapp.
3-1 60th min - new front runner again with a clinical striker's touch. (yup, losing 2 front runners this off season is really going to be the end to Sapp:rolleyes:)
3-2 89th min - nicely tucked into the corner after beating Tommy to the ball
All hell broke loose (off the upright) and hung on for dear life for the 5 min of ET.

Both teams really thin with numbers due to injuries.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Scilaci, it's all about WAB and peace! Unfortunately what you commented won't work!!

Hey, whataboutROY????

Cause than that would be WAR, which is a no,no around here!!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside are a solid Masters team.

Yes, they sure are. In fact they won the BC Provincial Cup tournament last year. That is a tournament where the better teams from the various sanctioned leagues play off and the winner represents British Columbia in the Western Canadians.

Sir M

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westide 3 PCOV 0
]
Word on the street was that PCOV was missing some players! Sir M you are correct WS are the BC champs and for a reason. Just be glad you aren't playing PCOV next week, as they vwill be seeking revenge!!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
]
Word on the street was that PCOV was missing some players! Sir M you are correct WS are the BC champs and for a reason. Just be glad you aren't playing PCOV next week, as they vwill be seeking revenge!!

Psst...Conductor West Van is away to PCOV this Friday nite at 9PM...thanks for the heads up, the last thing we need is PCOV seeking revenge, especially if they did not have all of their guys out last week!

Sir M

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB,

Tell Roy to stick with the Masters Div. I hear hes done for a month or so??? His ass is too big to play for the Open team. :)

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are correct, Roy pulled something in the Open game. He was playing well there and was filling the void for the time being with Brody missing from his out of town contract.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This week's fixtures (home teams are listed first):

Sapperton vs Wickham
Romanian vs Westside
PCOV vs West Van
Alemania vs Columbus
Surrey Utd vs Richmond

Thoughts/predictions?

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sapperton vs Wickham
Romanian vs Westside
PCOV vs West Van
Alemania vs Columbus
Surrey Utd vs Richmond

Thoughts/predictions?

sap vs wkm 2-2
rom vs ws 0-3
pcov vs wv 0-2
alem vs col 0-4
su vs rmd 2-1

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, what are your thougts and predictions??

Sapperton vs Wickham
Romanian vs Westside
PCOV vs West Van
Alemania vs Columbus
Surrey Utd vs Richmond

Thoughts/predictions?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB's Predictions

Sapperton 3 vs Wickham 1 - The guy up front is pretty good.
Romanian 0 vs Westside 4 - It's dreaded Westside. Them and their fancy trips to exotic places.:p
PCOV 0 vs West Van 2 - PCOV is struggling offensively with big loses from the off-season. They will steady the ship, but just not now.
Alemania 1 vs Columbus 4 - A good side even with the injuries. Joe with 2, Richards 1, Mobs 1.
Surrey Utd 1 vs Richmond 1 - Work ethic pays off and holds off SU

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will more or less agree with WAB, but tone it down a bit as far as score differential, most games will be within 2 not 3 or 4. Ill take SU to win though.

Sir M

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only prediction I will make for this weekend is that I will be more sore than the previous.

45 years old and lots of things happening. What is up with the Parks Boards these days? Every field has a quicksand base! They have to go back to regular sand so fast guys like me don't get bogged down. I have a rogue hair growing from the tip of my nose. I need someone to dress me in the morning. Putting on a pair of socks is like a doing the Grouse Grind everyday.

I love beer. :)

Good luck this weekend fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0