Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters Div 1 Predictions, Results and Banter 2012-2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bombastic 2 - Meralomas 1

A good hard fought game by both teams. Control of the play seemed to sway to each team throughout. Both teams put in a good shift with solid play alround. Some good hard tackling going which was great as it was honest tackling. Meralomas started with English James up front which was a little bizarre. He seems to control the game very well and has a good range of passing from centre mid. He also scored what will no doubt be the best he has ever scored. An over headkick from a corner. I kid you not, it came completely out of nowhere. He jumped really hgh for a big lad, but alas, the ref blew for a high kick!! You almost wanted it to count it was that good. We did score a cracker of our own when our striker with his back to goal turned inside and unleashed into the top corner from outside the box.

All in all, it was a great game to play in. Not too many chance so it could have gone either way. Meralomas are a good bunch of lads so it was a great way to clear the hangovers from our Xmas party the night before.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flying Horses beat Shaheen 3 to 1 yesterday. Jua with goal of the year!!!! Field was in great shape. Dressing room another classic and then boxing match was outstanding.

Play SFU next Friday night. A win next Friday puts Horses in a good spot to win the league

old fart

Sep 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well good for you guys.....will WVAN Masters team get relegated and you guys go up.....Wow maybe change of guard in West Van...will be intresting 2013 stay tuned

Erocco

Oct 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well good for you guys.....will WVAN Masters team get relegated and you guys go up.....Wow maybe change of guard in West Van...will be intresting 2013 stay tuned

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think WVan FC team is affiliated with WVan Flying Horses. So both teams can play in the Masters Premier.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think WVan FC team is affiliated with WVan Flying Horses. So both teams can play in the Masters Premier.
That cannot happen, unless we become the North Shore Flying Horses or the West Van Flying Unicorns (WVFU), which will not happen anytime soon. Even though Eagles does like West Van F You!!!!

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jags - you are correct. Even though it is extremely early to start talking about next year - I did attend a meeting other team reps with Azzi/Ruben to talk about how it could work. They did like the name North Shore Flying Horses.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, the WV Flying Horses 2012 season has come to a close. Game vs SFU tonight has been postponed due to snow on the field. It has been a great year to date in Div. 1 and we are looking forward to our remaining games in 2013.

Next thing, is the 3rd Annual Flying Horses Christmas Party - which should be legendary once again. Hope no one ends up in jail this year.

To all teams - Happy Holidays and see you in 2013!!!

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, the Horses beat Meraloma's this weekend. With KLM losing to Shaheen the Horses are now 1 point up on KLM with 2 games in hand. KLM have 2 games remaining while the Horses have 4 left. Two of those games are against Westside Originals which will be a battle of 2 experienced teams. Other 2 games are against SFU and Bombastic who are both playing some good ball right now.

Two more wins will secure the League Championship for the Horses or a combination of another loss by KLM and a win by Horses.

Hope to be ready to compete in the Masters A Cup - will be a tough go but hope to give some Premier teams a competitive match.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a bad year for the FH's - clinch the division title last night with a 3 to 1 win over Westside Originals. Great match between two good teams. FH's had a little bit more to give the last 15 minutes or so. Still have 3 league games left.

FH's are gearing up for the Masters A Cup with an opening match against Metro Ford on Feb. 15th. Would like to make a few waves against premier teams, but we know it will be a battle for everything.

Good luck to all teams in Cup play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0