Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussion/Banter/Rumours/Sept/October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Freddy:

Papers are in the mail. Fart once for yes, twice for no. I can tell your bzzr-swilling skillz are mad (like the young'uns would say), so you're already ahead of the Wizard in our "tryout" practices (as he refers to them - his quotes are not mine), especially since he's on Cliff Ave's negotiating list.

We'll see what we can do about the falling down part. Maybe attach a corner flag to keep you upright?:D

Trece

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you are mean, all of you. Hev any of you ever scored on a 76 year old outside a prison? Maybe it is not so easy.

Sir M.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually I hev. But so has colemanj. At least twice. And he was wearing one of the coveted slimming red bibs, a fact which the Wizard has failed to mention.

BTW Sir M, the prison was just off Lonsdale. Seriously.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sorry but with credentials like that are you sure this league is good enought? :confused: You seriously scored two goals against a 76 year-old. I can't believe Real Madrid aren't calling you yet for their next big transfer.

I love it!!!!!!! Poor bastards takin' a beating!!

N

NDU Alumni

Well with Bad Knees getting two off his head last night and his great drinking ability he has secured his spot for the winter!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen here you fcuking wank, this is the VMSL masters thread - sort it the fcuk out!

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs can you let HOS know that training has been switched to Adanac from Beaconsfield August 8th. I think he is on holidays and can't seem to get hold of him.
Regards,

N

NDU Alumni

Just wondering Regs if you are blowing Kenny or he is blowing you??

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wondering Regs if you are blowing Kenny or he is blowing you??

Great pisstake!!!!

This is a "Master's" thread and yet we still have someone stuck back in elementary school posting on here.

If your creativity on the soccer pitch matches your pisstaking, you are in BIG trouble.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs can you let HOS know that training has been switched to Adanac from Beaconsfield August 8th. I think he is on holidays and can't seem to get hold of him.
Regards,

I am at confed, but the only training I had tonight was with the boccia balls and the of I-ties, they look in better shape than the Columbus Masters team, but they told me that hose is out with hurt feelings from Nations Cup, all hope he will be better after some refab.

Aug 8th, I will be there, where is Jonsey, I thought he is the man for you boys?

hos

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I call BS - we played at Confed last night and HoS was nowhere to be seen, unless he was hiding in the blackberries.:D

or unless you were down on the gravel playing slowpitch...

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Wizard,

Give Coach a call .What with all the Rangers of late bailing on him and the big Surrey merger he could use a guy with your credentials.Better you than him having to lace them up himself.

N

NDU Alumni

Acid give coach a break, he does not believe in `poaching` players. Instead he relies on his great people and phone skills to attract players to his side

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton New Signings to Date

F/M Luke Hogan - Former Sapperton Rovers Open player
F/D Julio Averez - PCSL Player
More to come......

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money