Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters Cup 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, that game time is no longer available. It will now be held in Port Coquitlam Elementary School Gym where we will only be doing PK's from half court, with your wrong foot, on the floor hockey nets.

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
What kind of noodle noggin doesn't allow for extra time in a cup game?

a team that's too cheap to buy extra light time or they were thinking they would win in regulation . Maybe they were too cocky and didn't expect a good team from west van to come out. We will see what happens in the extra time , And maybe the curse of finishing first will continue. If poco loses they will have 4-5 weeks off before b.c.s

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Valley or VMSL there is no team that complains like WV. It is amazing.
Somehow they got a spot shot and played a man up for nearly the entire second half and STILL the ref was against themm.
The overrule was easy - the ref was a few feet from the play the lino was 70 feet away. It was right call.

I was thinking after this post, now that you brought it up Bored about the valley, I have a question: does anyone know if the ref that very unusually overturned the standing offside goal call by the assistant ref who paid to and was watching the offside line right away on a set piece has ever had any direct or official affiliation with the FVSL? Does anyone know?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got him in our back pocket SirM.
He just gave the red card to throw you off the trail.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We should not forget about the remaining game in the round of 16 today: Bombastic Classics vs Vancouver United Knights. My money is on the Bombastic side in this one.

Sir M

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I am not one for animal cruelty but someone above me here could use a little of this ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco-west van 9:15 wed night...should be able to get the warm up in before the lights go out at 9:10

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco-west van 9:15 wed night...should be able to get the warm up in before the lights go out at 9:10
im sure we can borrow a big battery to hook up some jumper cables to
To keep the drama alive

Sid

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hope the WV Poco game gets to penalties and hopefully they leave the little cancer on the team in net. #cantwait

Sir m it's not bitterness , starter knows that when it comes to pk's I'm one of the best . Hard to score on me. But unfortunately I wasn't put on the list as I was with my father in law at the hospice as he was getting his last rites read to him

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco, usually quarter finals are played at the home team's park. They start going to a neutral park in either the semis or the finals.

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir m it's not bitterness , starter knows that when it comes to pk's I'm one of the best . Hard to score on me. But unfortunately I wasn't put on the list as I was with my father in law at the hospice as he was getting his last rites read to him
With a big head like that I'm sure it would difficult to get a pk past you.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know when the finals are being played? Upcoming weekend?
Bronco. You already predicting a trip to the Finals??? All I can say is that at least Metro Ford stuck together as a Team, worked hard to keep their spot in Premier and are a good solid team when they get bodies out. Feel fortunate you boys bought your spot in the 'A' Cup. Everyone else earned it. Good luck the rest of the way and all the best in the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0