Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why don't we have an NCAA type tournament with 64 teams, that way everyone would have a shot.Fukc the league,you could be a one and done and only have to play one game all year... Seriously:rolleyes: No more silly comments from the groupies.

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats Regs for insuring the Masters do the westside 3-peat. Great week for our club. Well done to all of youse guys !!!!

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Surrey who battled constantly. A bit pissed off with our mob barely having 11 to start....Merks starting at right half and then going back in goals after Wicksy had to leave at half. We could have had a couple as could have Surrey. As Fanta stated....could have went either way but Surrey got the break.
Not chuffed about losing at all but again, congrats to Surrey. Fair value.....now a miserable wait until BC's.

Cheers,
DB

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, not to make a mountain out of a molehill, but didn't Westside finish with 28 points and PCOV with 25 points in the league standings?

That's a 3 point spread when I do the complex math. Hmmmmmm.

Now, back in Feb Westside played an ineligable player vs Sapp and won 2-1 with that player on the field. Fantab was there watching very carefully - I remember his comments well. Now, is it possible that now this will come into play?:D

A one game playoff perhaps? I guess it all depends on how far PCOV wants to take it.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Feb 2005

Quote from TTP

"I have just received some news that the Fireman have been penalized 3 points for using an illegal player on Dec 4th(Friday night vs Metro Ford). The reason for the penalty, which is stated in the team rep's e-mail, is because the Fireman failed to produce the players I.D. card.

Now the interesting thing to note about this situation besides the fact the ruling is coming almost two months after the game, and no formal protest was lodged by Metro Ford, is that both Azzi, and Tremarco were at this friday night game."

Hmmmmmmm.........

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk that noise!

The 6 teams that are in deserved it - everyone who didn't, fcuked up.

6 teams from our league is the sweet spot, anymore would make league play pretty much meaningless.

I must agree with Regs - Fantab you are a tool. Any team that doesn't make it from the VMSL should blame themselves, not whine for extra spots. One league having nearly 40% of the spots if plenty fair.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
And how does this effect your club exactly? Quit stirring Sh!t.

Feb 2005

Quote from TTP

"I have just received some news that the Fireman have been penalized 3 points for using an illegal player on Dec 4th(Friday night vs Metro Ford). The reason for the penalty, which is stated in the team rep's e-mail, is because the Fireman failed to produce the players I.D. card.

Now the interesting thing to note about this situation besides the fact the ruling is coming almost two months after the game, and no formal protest was lodged by Metro Ford, is that both Azzi, and Tremarco were at this friday night game."

Hmmmmmmm.........

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored go screw yourself you friggin meathead. Top 6 teams in the vmsl is totally fair. We screwed up by giving away too many points this year to teams that had no business being in the game. Now we deserve to be out. No worries here. We just have to be better next year and i hope we will.

Good luck to all teams in the BC's...

I'll be enjoying the BC's but only as a spectator :D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having said all of this, I am sorry, but teams like for example PCOV (Or Surrey United last year) should not be exluded from this tournament.

Feel free to disagree, and while I am at it, there may be a FVSL side or two that should be in this dance as well.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
By the way Sir M, I am still feeling the 7 sausages I had yesterday!! Lost my car, lost my keys and a rumor I was shirtless at the Taphouse last night.

What a weekend!! Cannot wait until this weekend.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very happy for our guys today.
Westside is always a classy hard fought team. Cheers to you boys.
Unlucky Fantab...Although i don't really feel bad.;)

We got ourselves a ticket to the dance and a much needed Cup Final against my friends from West Van....Love that we are playing these boys!

Shuey and Regs have been Rock Solid out of the back over the past month or so.

Bey Man and Hos have ran miles in the middle of the park against some very good players lately.

All in all the boys have really come together at the right time of the year...Who knows how long we can keep this going.

My hunch is 5 more games...But what do i know?:rolleyes:

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this how you felt last year Regs?
When we missed out in the past it stung. I know how Fanta feels....
Don't worry we'll meet at the porto club soon!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes I felt that way last year, why wouldn't I? We fcuked up last year and were not good enough.

BTW, the ref today did a very good job, looked a bit like Stephen Burns. Without the paralyzer.

Ahh Euuu.

:)

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That sucks...seriously. VMSL should have 8 BCs spots, full stop.

I agree that way teams who are getting relegated to Div 1 like MFFF and Cliff still have one last crack at the BC's before folding their clubs???:wa::wa:

Plus why should the Island get 4 spots.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0