Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd have to declare this month's contest complete and reset everyone since the games are in April.

Let me think about it till tomorrow...

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huge BBQ this Saturday at Kinsman!!! I will having right below the "Eagles" nest at old Kinsman!! Brings back lots memories.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Planks are you already planning on booking your Hotel rooms?

Does anyone know where the Western Canadians are this year.

The open age is in Charrlettown PEI this year. But there was nothing up on the website as to where the masters is this year for Western or Eastern! Maybe it will be in Winterpeg this year???

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the next two days supposed to be pissing with rain, has the league put in a contingency plan if Kinsmen gets 'Closed' by the City of North Van? I know if we were in Saskatoon, we would move it indoor to Carson Graham and play 'crab soccer', but we all choose not to live there for many reasons so that is a moot statement. So .......... would we be moving to a turf field in North Van?

JAGS

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Jags on getting this back on topic and deflecting Planks question!! Great team work!

With the next two days supposed to be pissing with rain, has the league put in a contingency plan if Kinsmen gets 'Closed' by the City of North Van? I know if we were in Saskatoon, we would move it indoor to Carson Graham and play 'crab soccer', but we all choose not to live there for many reasons so that is a moot statement. So .......... would we be moving to a turf field in North Van?

JAGS

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Jags on getting this back on topic and deflecting Planks question!! Great team work!

Just making sure Planks gets back to focusing on the task at hand .......... which is this weekend's Cup Final. Remember, goalies are a bit 'off' and get easily distracted. That's why we had a disco ball installed in the changeroom at Ambleside to keep him and Eagles enterntained.

Quite often I hear Eagles and Planks staring up at it and mumbling to each other 'Wow, shiny object'.

Planks, get back to focusing on the game this weekend.

Attachments

• Disco Ball.jpg
    Disco Ball.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 42

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Confederation is reserved as a back-up. But the weather should not be that bad.

- Norm Grohman

PS Kinsmen is look the best I have seen it in recent memory at the moment.

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhhh Jags,
At least we are looking at the disco ball in the change room and not mezmorized by it on the pitch like yourself;):D

No I am not booking my hotel already, but I would like to know what winter wonderland the BC Champs have to go to. Conductor, You never know, that may be your team.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont belive everything you read on the "Family Circus".....

"Herman" is good sometimes too, and the odd time "Garfield" has a good couple lines in his cartoon too.
I was always more of a Calvin & Hobbes guy myself, although Calvin doesn't know where the Westerns are being played either.;)

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-1 WV Ft. WV 2 goals in the last 10.

Surrey 2nd red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My hat goes off to BRM. Finishing 8th in the vmsl and being up 1-nil until the 84th minute in Cup Finals against West Van. BRM just couldnt hold on..
BRM scored in the 2nd minute of the game. A player for each side got sent off for a little tussel. 1 nil at halftime. In the second half West Van came out blazing with some very good chances and had most of the play. You knew it was coming, BRM a little tired in the 84th minute and West Van tied it up.. Moments later BRM had a spectacular chance to take the lead but Villars couldnt put it away from some desperate defending from Besty and finger tip save from the (Planks) goalie.
In the 87th minute West Van put another one away and that was it...

I thought both teams battled hard and was a good game...

Hard lines for BRM to get so close, but thats one hell of a Cup run boys .. Well Done..

Cheers,
Deucy:)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And some credit should go to West Van for gutting it out and coming back from a very early goal against on a funny rebound, and Notty getting sent off in the first half.

Sir M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0