Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
don't have too many pina coladas taxman. Talked to a certain "midfielder" on your team that said you guys were on fire the other night. Cheers.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are now down to the quarter finals of this tournament. This week's fixtures, home teams listed first:

Surrey United (#8 VMSL Masters Premier) vs Wickham FC (#7 VMSL Masters Premier), Cloverdale Athletic Park, March 14, 1000 AM.

Westside A (#4 VMSL Masters Premier) vs Metro Ford FF (#10 VMSL Masters Premier), Point Grey Turf, March 14, 0200 PM.

West Van FC (#1 VMSL Masters Premier) vs Romanian FC (#1 VMSL Masters Division 1), Ambleside D Turf, March 14, 0200 PM.

Sapperton Rovers (#3 VMSL Masters Premier) vs Richmond Olympics (#5 VMSL Masters Premier), Queens Park, March 12, 0800 PM.

Some interesting games...

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Regs,
Hope your feeling better and good luck this weekend! Surrey and West Van in the final.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hose, Fantabulous and Godfather won't be happy with your prediction!!

PHP:
Surrey and West Van in the final.

PCOV is thinking that you let Regs look like a youthful 30 yr old to throw the game. Now with you guys out the chances for a BC berth just got a little slimmer for them!!!!:eek:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would have to say we sh*t the bed... Thats what happens when you play a team that has played 4 outta the last 5 weeks. Maybe next year we should get a grass field. Have half the games cancelled and than play them just after the christmas break while everyone is waiting around... Kudo's to WAB as he is not only a good soccer player but a master of organizing his schedule.

PS: Sapperton just an average team who played much more in 2010 than most of us. That was the only differance in our game.. Good luck the rest of the way. Hopefully its SApperton/Westvan vs WEstside in the finals :)

Stats just after the christma break: Sapperton 6 games, 12 practices while PCOV has 1 game with 2 practices(Sapperton well prepared)

Good luck SApperton vs WESTvan as that is gonna be a CRACKER in the semi's...

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would have to say we sh*t the bed... Thats what happens when you play a team that has played 4 outta the last 5 weeks. Maybe next year we should get a grass field. Have half the games cancelled and than play them just after the christmas break while everyone is waiting around... Kudo's to WAB as he is not only a good soccer player but a master of organizing his schedule.

PS: Sapperton just an average team who played much more in 2010 than most of us. That was the only differance in our game.. Good luck the rest of the way. Hopefully its SApperton/Westvan vs WEstside in the finals :)

Stats just after the christma break: Sapperton 6 games, 12 practices while PCOV has 1 game with 2 practices(Sapperton well prepared)

Good luck SApperton vs WESTvan as that is gonna be a CRACKER in the semi's...

As WAB stated in his post game analysis...if I hadn't sh*t the bed on my opportunities...the game could have been 5 or 6 bagel!

btw Fantab...how'd you make out with that 60 year old that you were chattin up at Boone?? :eek: :wa:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
As WAB stated in his post game analysis...if I hadn't sh*t the bed on my opportunities...the game could have been 5 or 6 bagel!

btw Fantab...how'd you make out with that 60 year old that you were chattin up at Boone?? :eek: :wa:

Well when the score was 2-0 with 15 minutes to go we changed our formation to 3-4-3... Than we realized you came in the game; we switched up again to 1-6-3... We had to gamble. We played our cards right that you were not gonna score but the only other problem was we were not able to score.

As for that 60 year old, she was sorta like you, a lot of chances but just could not score;)

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I always said, Sapp always plays to the level of the competition. We almost never blow anyone out and only do enough to win. I know it's not a good trait, but that's just the way we are.
So how one views us as a team is usually a reflection of themselves.
Very Italian of us......

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is not going to happen Luch.

Very sad on both ends Sir M (the WV-PCOV match-up and Cliff)... maybe a WV-PCOV BCs match-up?. I still may come out and watch this weekend, it's been awhile.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV still needs to qualify, but that would be a good one. It could shape up for a very good Barbeque after. We beat them in I think it was about 2004 or 2005 Luch during our last year in the NS League at Kensington in the BCs...and maybe you got sent off?

Regards, M.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV still needs to qualify, but that would be a good one. It could shape up for a very good Barbeque after. We beat them in I think it was about 2004 or 2005 Luch during our last year in the NS League at Kensington in the BCs...and maybe you got sent off?

Regards, M.

Not sent off... blew out my quad late in the second half... when the match was no longer in doubt :cool:.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buona fortuna WAB....on the cup run.
As for the 60 year old, Fanta, she looked more like your age...thirtysomething..if its the same one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0