Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it just me or did PCOV just become Westside's biggest fan?

Sapp 2-0 over the porkchops...

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No - I had the JAGS position tonight - herniated disk since pre-Christmas so not a great idea to play even though I did try twice after Xmas. Nice to be on the other side of one of these scores - however, Shirley came up big about 7 times but Cliff didn't seem to have any scoring touch ... we wanted to give them their 7-1 drubbing back but they asked the ref to call it early and he obliged with 7 minutes left - so I think the real score was 8-1 and Sir M shoud be ranking us in the Top 8 ... :)

Later - off to Cabos :)

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Darkhorse pick to go to the final is PCOV!! Big game tomo night vs Sapp but if they get past this game, look out.

They were pretty dark. Hoping Conductor does not pick WVFC to go all the way to the Final. Fantubby, looking forward to your game report .............. or were you working on your fitness at some All-Inclusive Resort in Mexico City?

As for our game v. SFU ............ the match started a bit slow for all, since we had not played in a while. SFU had their strategy of packing their last third of the field and it was effective for 25 - 30 minutes. We score a couple off some set pieces and I believe R. Carphin with both. Clinical finish on both by him. :D I think the combined distance from the goaline on both was 3 yards. At the half was 2-0. We then raised our game and knocked the ball around a lot better in the second and were a lot more direct. Good to have Sipho out, who slotted at least one and so did his brother. Ref called it with at least 10 min. left at the request of SFU, who were keen on the pints in the second changeroom (which was OPEN this evening and well heated ......... Hi WAB). SFU a good bunch of guys who gave it all, but just too much for 10 guys. Noticed a few familiar faces from Sapp that now play for SFU. WAB, if you guys are struggling for bodies, why did you have a few lads leave???? Too short of a bench and guys just wanted to play?

Great win by BMR v. Columbus. Sir M and I had a discussion about that match-up last night and the result came in as we thought. Should have dumped some money on Will Hill, as I'm sure it would have paid 3.00 or better. Well done Coach, Regs et al. On to the winner of Romania v. Bombastic next week.

JAGS

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 2 - PCOV 0

Other than a free kick header that went off the top of the bar, PCOV's big 4 failed to record a deceint chance on net. The usual Div 2 mentality chirpping from the PCOV sideline after Zoo got punched in the eye (probably accidentally, donno) when he was in close proximinty of the PCOV player on a tackle - out with blurred vision. Another kicked Tom in the head when he corralled the ball on the ground - he could have easily let up.

PCOV pushed the 1st half and had Sapp disorganized, but it was mostly the result of Sapp potting 2 midway through the 1st that made PCOV push. Arnie and Favs with the goals.

2nd saw Sapp control of the game and tempo - could have been a bigger score, but ppl_mvr shat the bed 4 times.

Queens is great right now - on to next Sunday vs Richmond.

Dirty Daddy 3

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bob

"Queens is great right now - on to next Sunday vs Richmond."

Let's not count the chickens before they are hatched....We haven't played a meaningful game since Jan 29th...Could be a good time for the Mighty Eagles to catch the Idiots flat footed....

DD

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So that sets up a Wickham at Surrey United match in the quarter-finals. Whoever wins that will be one win away from qualifying for the BCs. That one should be a cracker.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would be wary of playing SU right now....especially if Regs gets better and is able to play. Hope you are feeling better Regs. They could now be the darkhorse now...

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
when are the next games?? My schedule is full due to being on Spring Break. Tough life I have!!

My top 10 for the last few weeks will be out shortly.

Great bunch of guys from SFU the other night.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MASTERS ‘A’ Game 10
Vancouver Eagles
Richmond FC Olympics
Andy Livingstone East
Sun/ 12.00pm

Eagles .......... how did you do in your match today v. Richmond Idiots? Must have been tough 11 v. 1, but I've seen you the last couple weeks and 'On Fire' might be an understatement. Eagles probably won 2-1 in PK's. Wow!!!!!

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MASTERS ‘A’ Game 10
Vancouver Eagles
Richmond FC Olympics
Andy Livingstone East
Sun/ 12.00pm

Eagles .......... how did you do in your match today v. Richmond Idiots? Must have been tough 11 v. 1, but I've seen you the last couple weeks and 'On Fire' might be an understatement. Eagles probably won 2-1 in PK's. Wow!!!!!

Hey Jags!!! Just finished my day in whistler. Longhorn might be in my top ten!!! Bills last night OMG

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MASTERS ‘A’ Game 10
Vancouver Eagles
Richmond FC Olympics
Andy Livingstone East
Sun/ 12.00pm

Hey Jags shut it!!!! 5-nil......Idiots!!!!!!

Dirty Daddy 3

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deuce

Easy kiddo....I think Jag's post might have been joke referring to Eagles avatar and had nothing to do with our result... But I did heard you might have has 3 assists....

DD

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Deuce...

Way to go.

Does anyone know any other cup results from today?

Sir M

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Jags shut it!!!! 5-nil......Idiots!!!!!!

Easy Deuce .............. my reference was to the singular Eagles, not the whole Team of Vancouver Eagles. As I posted, if you just played v. Eagles, he would have won 2-1. He is the real hero of this past Olympics and not Sid the Kid.

JAGS

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And for reference, and to see Eagles in action, see my Avatar.

It will probably win best picture tonight.

Anyone know the Romania vs Bombastic result?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0