Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2008-2009 December Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhhhhhh, the soothing words of Sir M. I feel much better now. Or is that because I am correct once again, Fan-tab-whoever;)
Thank you SCK, I rest my case.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All the peeps are complainging about PCOV's whining? Most people should know that Pork Chops drink wine with dinner. As most of PCOV's games are after dinner on a friday night, most of them all have a little whine in them!:D

For those teams still in the hunt for a provincial spot I wouldn't want to draw PCOV in the playoffs. Like "Sgt. Bosco "B.A." Baracus" used to say on the "A" team "I pity the fool":eek:

On a side note what the heck is going on with Sir M's team?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS: Every team goes thru ups and downs during the season.QUOTE]

Damn, Sapp is even in a funk right now, luckily the break is coming up and we can recover.:rolleyes:
Fcuking GREAT Sapp party last night. A drunk BOHICA was shite-kicked by none other than a snapping turtle! Laughed my ass off!!!!! Had to go to the hospital at 2 AM.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M's team has always IMO been able to score lots of goals and defend very well. They probably are having a tough time putting them away. Talk to any goal scorer and they'll tell you that when things are not going your way it become a mental thing....they'll turn it around and start scoring plenty of goals I'm sure after "the break".

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of whining planks. Took in the Columbus/PCOV game. Score flattered the Portugese. IMHO, Columbus controlled the play with the li!

SCK speaking of whinning... WHEn PCOV took 3 pts from you guys you were the biggest whinner. I guess thats what happens when your team has only 1 win all year....

SCK are you kidding me!!! PCOV was the better team most of the night no questions asked...I guess thats the usual case with Inter as the other team is usually the best team during the night... PCOV should have taken all 3 pts from Columbus.. I guess being an italian boy your gonna favor the italian squad! I am not to sure where your gonna be playing next year SCK but it won t be for inter in the premier division!

As for help you guys are looking for? The only help your gonna get is when we remove 3 more pts from you guys the next time we play ya...

Looking forward to playing inter next game... Hopefully we play the real inter squad not the 22nd avenue lions... If thats the case it will be at least a 5 goal margin of victory!!!

SCK if you get a chance look at the standings!!! lol...

MASTERS PREMIER

#TeamGPWTLGFGAPTS1Sapperton Rovers10820348262Columbus FC127322618243PCOV "A"126242322204Westside FC "A"125342921185West Van FC115151412166RCIU Athletics124261325147Surrey United113441618138Cliff Avenue FC123271422119Metro-Ford Firefighters1224615231010ICSF Inter1215616318

Nothing better than seeing SCK at the bottom.... :wa:

Go cliff go.....

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyways...

BRM 4
Westside 1

A game where we got a few breaks and they couldn't buy one I thought. That being said, we were full value for the win.

An OG to start, Roberts with one shortly after and a rocket free kick by Muzz sees us up 3-0 at the half.

Westside made a few adjustments at the break and really came at us but Ang pushed one off the post and we countered shortly after to go up 4-0 and the wind went out of their sails. A late consolation goal finished up the scoring.

BRM seems to be getting back a bit of our "mojo" - the second half of the season is going to be interesting if we continue in this direction.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said Regs. I couldn't believe we were down 3-0 at the half. Then 4-0. Fuk me. I think you all will burn in hell for selling your soles to the devil to cause every one of our chances to bounce off someone's shoulder, the post, get called off side, and more. You guys did deserve the win, and well done. I really do like playing against you guys - always a solid game (despite today's score).

Restricted

Jul 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey fan, I say we spot CA 3 pts just to see SCK hang up his boots for good on a down note.

I played against SCK many times and also know friends who played with him. They say hes one of the biggest babies in the game. You touch him and he barks that he has to work the next day. SCK your a BABY!:D

Congrats to BRM. Looks like the provincials are not to far outta reach.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCK is arguably the most dangerous striker in this division, IMO. Everything else are mostly details.

Sir M.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Freddy were you guys missing players?

No excuses. I would love a rematch and hope we get to play again. yes, we were missing a lot of guys, but that is how it goes in this league. you never know who you are going to show up with, but you need to get it done with whoever is there.

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I played against SCK many times and also know friends who played with him. They say hes one of the biggest babies in the game. You touch him and he barks that he has to work the next day. SCK your a BABY!:D

Congrats to BRM. Looks like the provincials are not to far outta reach.

The biggest baby I've ever seen.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said Regs. I couldn't believe we were down 3-0 at the half. Then 4-0. Fuk me. I think you all will burn in hell for selling your soles to the devil to cause every one of our chances to bounce off someone's shoulder, the post, get called off side, and more. You guys did deserve the win, and well done. I really do like playing against you guys - always a solid game (despite today's score).

I Guess that makes you "AVERAGE" hey Fred ?
No need to respond just get off your high horse

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cliff 1 Inter 1

They scored within the first 15 minutes on a give away in our defensive end. We tied it up soon after with a take down in the box. Scored on the PK to make it 1-1. They had a couple of opportunities but we carried the play in the last half hour only to squander numerous opportunities to get the much needed three points. Looks like our game this weekend will be the decisive factor as to our fate.

It was a cold night out at Burnaby North turf too! A little better start time than 9:00 a.m. though....

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Guess that makes you "AVERAGE" hey Fred ?
No need to respond just get off your high horse

T - didn't think I was on a horse. Average? Well, we win some we lose some. We'll see how long you guys last on your horse. So, Fuku :cool:

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
T - didn't think I was on a horse. Average? Well, we win some we lose some. We'll see how long you guys last on your horse. So, Fuku :cool:

I knew you'd respond .. just wanted to see your Avatar again :D
so Fuku and Merry Christmas :cool:

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team Starter, even though Christmas is coming up, I would still be worried about not handing out free points! Otherwise you guys may find yourselves on the outside looking in.

Hey fan, I say we spot CA 3 pts just to see SCK hang up his boots for good on a down note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0