Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2008-2009 December Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Word on the street is that Cliff is having two practices this week! Heard that they have taken Team Starters comments and are using it for incentive. They don't want 3pts handed to them, but word on the street from a good source is that Cliff Ave is looking to enjoy the holidays by TAKING 3pts away from PCOV!:eek:

Hey fan, I say we spot CA 3 pts just to see SCK hang up his boots for good on a down note.

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
CONDUCTOR,

The rumor about CA having 2 practices this week is absolutely correct, they want to finish strong before they lose any other players, but BIG M. was nowhere to be seen. Is he injured?Has he used his Wings to fly away from the sinking TITANIC?????

Only FRIDAY will tell?????????

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB's Picks for Week 15

West Van FC vs Westside FC "A" 3-1 - Turf game........need we say more

ICSF Inter vs RCIU Athletics Tie 1-1 - RCIU come crashing back down. Inter steals the point late

PCOV "A" vs Cliff Avenue FC Tie 2-2 - PCOV come back twice.

Sapperton Rovers vs Columbus FC 2-1 - Sapp squeaks it out midway though the 2nd after being down for the 1st time this year.

Surrey United vs Metro-Ford Firefighters 3-1 - Too many injuries for MFFFFFC.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M - looks like a possible snow out tonight. Can you or someone on your team check out snow conditions through the day at Ambleside? I am not sure how games/field conditions are figured out on turf with snow (too much collecting on the ball?), but if this thing is snowed out, the last thing all of us need to do is make the trek across town (in my case from Tsawwassen) through Vancouver snowy Friday traffic (with no shortage of every idiot who doesn't know how to deal with this weather on the road), only to call it a day and drink beer in a change room . . . and then drive back through the snow.

Snowfall warning for Metro Vancouver

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M - looks like a possible snow out tonight. Can you or someone on your team check out snow conditions through the day at Ambleside? I am not sure how games/field conditions are figured out on turf with snow (too much collecting on the ball?), but if this thing is snowed out, the last thing all of us need to do is make the trek across town (in my case from Tsawwassen) through Vancouver snowy Friday traffic (with no shortage of every idiot who doesn't know how to deal with this weather on the road), only to call it a day and drink beer in a change room . . . and then drive back through the snow.

Snowfall warning for Metro Vancouver

Freddy,
It's mandatory you go out there and let the ref make the call 5 minutes before game time.:D Mount a on-dash camera and record all the idiots; I'm sure you'll run over a few in Richmond.

charlie

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 3 - Columbus 1
Not the best by the the man in yellow. 2 red cards for Columbus. The first questionable, the second was spot on. However, the second would not have happened if there was better control of the game. Columbus missing guys, Sapp missing 4 (both Favs, McNabb, and Sully). Would have been more entertaining with two full teams. Sapp with 3 solid goals and Columbus with theirs due to poor marking.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 3 Cliff 2...

Its good we got 3 pts but its shitty that Cliff did not get any points. The last thing i don t wanna see is us doing a favor for SCK...

Cliff up 2-0 with ten minutes in the game. Coach makes a few changes and momentum swings in favor of the portuguese... Portuguese tie the game before the half... Second half all Portuguese as Cliff slowly dies down... Kudos to Cliff as they gave it all they got but died as the game went on.. Portuguese get numerous chances to take the game over but miss on so many point blank chances... Finally they get one with about 15 minutes to go.. Cliff turn it on for the last 15 and almost tie it with a few chances and a late free kick just outside the 18.. Good luck to Cliff the rest of the way as we will be cheering you guys on...

PS: SCK i hope our last game means something when we play you guys. Nothing more better than seeing you go down to division 1 next year right in front my eyes... ;)

Congrats to Westvan on a big victory... Did they fire their coach cause something must of gave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0