Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL MASTERS 2008/09] September Results, Predictions, and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton 3 Inter 0... The grass was very long so pace didn t look as fast as it usually is... Give Sapperton credit.. With their skill and fast pace they took it to inter the majority of the game. Something was missing from the inter side.. They must of been missing a few players or might of been their goalie who had a sore throat... usually you hear his big yap all game. Either way good start from sapperton. Good luck to both teams the remainder of the season..

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton vs Inter

The pace was brutally slow and the long grass made for some heavy trotting. I was dead in 5 minutes....ya, ya, usually takes 10, I know.....Mike Favs (PotM) looked fleet-footed in the pasture and finished off a beautiful run with a great 2nd goal. Paul Favs with the 1st and Lee Sully with the 3rd.

Inter just didn't look battle-ready like last year and were missing something - probably just out of shape right now.

Up next:

BEER BOWL II
PCOV
With some great additions, they are one of the teams to beat this year. It will be a battle Friday night.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am thinking we will wear all black. Slimming, yet formal. And really, when you think of it, just throw on a string of pearls, and you are ready for a nice evening out, comfortable in any setting.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
"I am thinking we will wear all black. Slimming, yet formal. And really, when you think of it, just throw on a string of pearls, and you are ready for a nice evening out, comfortable in any setting."

That was our kit two years ago ......If I remember correctly Sir M you gave us a nice Review on that .. this year were Sporting Marshmellow white .. at least the Brand new Socks and shorts look that White .. the Tops shade looked like a Zamboni was used to wash them

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
White seems to be the flavour(or colour I should say) of the day. Probably due to all of the turf fields we play on....doesn't dirty as easily as grass!

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
"I am thinking we will wear all black. Slimming, yet formal. And really, when you think of it, just throw on a string of pearls, and you are ready for a nice evening out, comfortable in any setting."

That was our kit two years ago ......If I remember correctly Sir M you gave us a nice Review on that .. this year were Sporting Marshmellow white .. at least the Brand new Socks and shorts look that White .. the Tops shade looked like a Zamboni was used to wash them

Is this your way of volunteering to do the laundry this year? let me be the first to thank you. I will bring some cold water tide to the next game.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Is this your way of volunteering to do the laundry this year? let me be the first to thank you. I will bring some cold water tide to the next game."

Is it just me or did anybody else see that coming

and Yes I don't shy away from a challenge .... My wife will accept the responsibility

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok I will do it .. hope the other teams don't mind tighty whities

since I'll probably shrink everything so that even my daughter's Polly pockets would find them Snug

Your Call ..(insert evil laugh)

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB, just curious as to who PCOV has added this year from last year? I know of Batista, but who are the other great additions?

PCOV
With some great additions, they are one of the teams to beat this year. It will be a battle Friday night

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I want T-idiot to learn how to quote..........:D :D

Come on, T, you can do it.

It's a shame you guys are losing Dirty Daddy and Kippax to the Premier team this week. Hopefully you'll be okay without them.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB, just curious as to who PCOV has added this year from last year? I know of Batista, but who are the other great additions?
Danny Mastro in the back.
Batist and Mastro - 2 fantastic additions.
I think Rog is putting down the cancer stick and is going to suit up as well.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
"It's a shame you guys are losing Dirty Daddy and Kippax to the Premier team this week. Hopefully you'll be okay without them."

Well if you put down the Whistle and suit up we might be just allright...hurts to lose quality guys anytime Cap.... my copy and paste above is dedicated to you ..well logging off now .. Big EA FIFA 2008 Match Gers are at Parkhead

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB, Mastro is a big signing, is it confirmed? If so the Favaro's better keep their heads up this weekend! As for Rog, I think he's the great addition as coach!

[I think Rog is putting down the cancer stick and is going to suit up as well./QUOTE]

I hear he might actually start wearing suits to the games!:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mastro is back playing? That's awesome to hear (many strikers and their ears may disagree :D )... but you have to wonder how his knees will hold up playing 9 games on that fcuking parking lot in Burnaby :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0