Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL MASTERS 2008/09] September Results, Predictions, and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shamrock
We weren't on the pitch at the same time.

Westside would have done better if they didn't bring on #8 and #44, they where both plumbers, smelled like a brewery, and they kept tripping over the ball. They should probably be playing for the Div2 over 35 team.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
whens are next game ?????
Next Game RCIU vs WV
730 pm Ambleside on a Friday night .....

I think back two years Sir M was complaining about the 815 start
in Richmond

Is their a curfew or Lock down by 10 pm in N.Van

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
when is our next game .. i should say

Didn't you establish that in the last post? :D You were wearing a Rangers jersey to training the other day, weren't you? It might explain a few things. :D

Kippax, I'm glad to hear that. It just wouldn't be fair to the other teams to have you both on at the same time.

BTW, I will be talking to the paper tomorrow......so you can expect some ink this week. :) Should be a good one. :D

See you at the meeting tomorrow night, Kippax.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shamrock
We weren't on the pitch at the same time.

Westside would have done better if they didn't bring on #8 and #44, they where both plumbers, smelled like a brewery, and they kept tripping over the ball. They should probably be playing for the Div2 over 35 team.

I think that might have been Deucey and Steve1234 who smelled like the brewery. :D

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Didn't you establish that in the last post? You were wearing a Rangers jersey to training the other day, weren't you? It might explain a few things. "

I was and it was quite slimming I must add .. you might think about it ...or find out who stole your bike at Nations and pedal at it

were on the wrong thread for all that..... see ya tuesday

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
T, Kippax, John and Belfast are on on laps for breaking our posting rule.Cs may continue nobody listens to you anymore.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Didn't you establish that in the last post? You were wearing a Rangers jersey to training the other day, weren't you? It might explain a few things. "

I was and it was quite slimming I must add .. you might think about it ...or find out who stole your bike at Nations and pedal at it

were on the wrong thread for all that..... see ya tuesday

Slimming? I'm almost 40 now and don't need to every wear a Rangers jersey to look like a fool. It comes natural to me.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach steve 1234

I mustn't have been at the practise where you informed everybody of the posting rules. Sorry mt bad.

But Smalley, and Dancin Bear were shite,

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 3
BRM 1

I don't even know where to start on this one :(

We are, simply put, a team in turmoil. I can't even say full marks to Sapp because I think Captain Shamrock's womens squad would have their way with us at this point.

I really want us to play attacking football but I'm afraid we just don't have the players to do that at this point and thus will need to get to basics, defend our arses off and hump the ball up the park. Seriously, we have no options right now :(

As for working hard, yes, it was extremely embarrassing near the end of the game to see what was going on. That should never happen, and I promise that this team will never, ever finish a game that way.

Especially if we are in Div 1 :(

The Captain was great, I really enjoyed it even though I think I was fouled on the first goal - can I say that? :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would also explained why The Captain never called it - he's not an arse man, it's all about the nuggets with him :D

~thesunreallydoescomeupthenextday.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 3
BRM 1

I don't even know where to start on this one :(

We are, simply put, a team in turmoil. I can't even say full marks to Sapp because I think Captain Shamrock's womens squad would have their way with us at this point.

I really want us to play attacking football but I'm afraid we just don't have the players to do that at this point and thus will need to get to basics, defend our arses off and hump the ball up the park. Seriously, we have no options right now :(

As for working hard, yes, it was extremely embarrassing near the end of the game to see what was going on. That should never happen, and I promise that this team will never, ever finish a game that way.

Especially if we are in Div 1 :(

The Captain was great, I really enjoyed it even though I think I was fouled on the first goal - can I say that? :D

Yes, you can say that........if you were fouled. :D Clean tackle from the side of which none of your teammates told you about his closing you down.....20 yards in front of your goal. :) I was surprisingly in the right place for the alleged foul. Otherwise, you had a solid game, Regs. :) Favarro runs forever.........:eek:

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M ... to tell you the truth .. couldn't tell you

1st game head to toe White
2nd game solid black with white short s and socks
3rd game white and black "80's vertical stripes with a Randy River collar " white shorts and socks
4th game back to white shorts and socks and solid black top

I will say their will be a black or white Mix

Regs ...love the Avatar .. just had to say it

Cap S..
"I'm almost 40 now "... I got nothin

Steve1234....
"on on laps for breaking our posting rule
is is that that you you yelling yelling again again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet