Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters 2007/08] November Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another good "man" in the middle tonight eh? Guess it was just BALMY at Ambelside last night as Anti can atest to...sounds like he was insulating himself quite well....

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
So who won the MF-Crac game? It would be pretty interesting if Cracovia won vis-a-vis the race to avoid relegation.

FRANCIS

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MF2-1 over Cracovia. Shoulda woulda coulda been about 10-1 as alot of other teams can attest to......sorry, no more relegation battle for us.

High light of the cold night was 2 Crac players going to blows on the sidelines after the final whistle.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The one guy must have forgot to bring the vodka for post game consolation. I can see it happening on our team if the scotch was forgotten

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MF2-1 over Cracovia. Shoulda woulda coulda been about 10-1 as alot of other teams can attest to......sorry, no more relegation battle for us.

High light of the cold night was 2 Crac players going to blows on the sidelines after the final whistle.

I bet I know which two. Things were brewing at our clubhouse when we played them a month ago. They're true Europeans and will be hugging and kissing later.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This eve: West Van 2 Surrey Utd 2.

I'll take liberty and comment on the match, as our normal TTP spokesmen were not in attendance for this one. Regs with a slightly strained Labia majora, and Ballbaby was otherwise occupied working on his triceps apparently.

A cold night, and perma-frost carpet turf made this a questionable go. Tough to have any confidence running and turning. Referee was on a mission though, and needed a venue to show his stuff. Many questionable calls for/against both sides. Lots of moaning from both sides in response.

WV played catch up in the scoring on the night, getting the eventual equalizer in the last 15 after BRM went down a man. Goals by Marini and Ocrane for the BRM. Perhaps a fair result given the conditions.

Man of the match: Black in the middle.

~S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0