Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2005/06 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JAGS said:
West Van 8 v. Lobbans 0. Long way out to the Ridge, but well worth the trip. We were up 2-0 at the half and then things opened up. Besty with two, Jua with two (after sleeping in from being hammered at the 54-40 concert), DV with two, Bro with one and myself with the TSN turning point goal ..................... yes, the 8th one, but it was a meg as planned. Good game by the whole team. Bakes solid in net, D-Man a stalward at the center back and Spadapeep with a yeomens effort in dislocating his shoulder to get at the pint wagon a little sooner than planned. All in all, a great day and a lot of good laughs in the small confines of the Larry Walker Fieldhouse afterwards. Apparently Larry paid for the changerooms when he was playing for the Expos and making $100,000.00 per year. He should have held off until he was a Colorado Rockie and could have afforded a changeroom that seats more than 8. Onto Columbus next week, which will be a great match. My prediciton for MOTW.

JAGS

Did you guy's have any problem with customs on the way back :D

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'Side .......... actually Customs was nice to us all and actually Deetho loved the rubber glove treatment at the Pitt River Bridge. Just between you and I, he drove out with Scott Cabernet.

JAGS

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok.. ok...ok... it was 0-0 after 30 mins in. Lobbins was probably missinga few players as they only had 12 guys plus MOOSE who was sporting his new hair cut. ( I thought he looked like Tom Hanks from the movie Philadelphlia) West Van had close to a full squad which made the difference as the game wore (or Whore) on. Lobbins player got a piece of the West Van keeper in the 30 min mark which seemed to wake the giant; from there on in west van took the game to Tony Lobbins showing them there future. Man in the middle did a good job and score ended a little lop sided but was well played by both teams. I expect a different game on the next visit....

Larry Walker is either a very Small man and objects on TV apppear larger or is not making enough money to build a changeroom. I have a treefort Twice the size of the change room at Hammond/LarryWalker Sally field.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To keep things short as Jags already posted....

I am now really Hammered! :knvb:

Jagr bombs for Sunday dinner!!! although my gay (in the happy way) brother is a Whine lover. :knvb:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dickens_cider said:
I have a treefort Twice the size of the change room at Hammond/LarryWalker Sally field.

Last I saw you, you had a girlfriend twice that size too. ;)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
dickens_cider said:
Ok.. ok...ok... it was 0-0 after 30 mins in. Lobbins was probably missinga few players as they only had 12 guys plus MOOSE who was sporting his new hair cut. ( I thought he looked like Tom Hanks from the movie Philadelphlia) West Van had close to a full squad which made the difference as the game wore (or Whore) on. Lobbins player got a piece of the West Van keeper in the 30 min mark which seemed to wake the giant; from there on in west van took the game to Tony Lobbins showing them there future. Man in the middle did a good job and score ended a little lop sided but was well played by both teams. I expect a different game on the next visit....
Larry Walker is either a very Small man and objects on TV apppear larger or is not making enough money to build a changeroom. I have a treefort Twice the size of the change room at Hammond/LarryWalker Sally field.
Ging...you are speaking in tongues again...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
But it is a lot better than falling over furniture, etc etc yada yada without spilling the proverbial R & C (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,)or Vodka/Redbull over Sir M's white upholstered furniture I suppose.

PS Dickens was a weapon on the right flank today...

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M ..... it is always nice to have our top winter signing (the red headed garden dweller ........ Danny Bonaduce) suit up for a game. Makes the post game a touch more entertaining with his post game commentary. Nothing better then barking out orders to my "wine brother" to mark up, when he is gasping for air down the right flank. The right side lock is always in place with Gaston Gingras in front of me. Great to have you back buddy.......... :knvb: :bronco: :wa:

JAGS

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, the league advised today (in a round about way) that our game v. Columbus that was originally scheduled for Sunday @ Central Park is officially 'on' for Friday night at 8:00pm Byrne Creek Secondary School Turf. :confused: :confused: Looks like a bunch of us will have to play the match and then head to Besty's Halloween bash after 10:00pm. Can anybody tell me if there are changerooms at this field. I understand it is a new high school, but would like to know if anywhere to shower up and get the halloween costume on before heading out for the night. If no shower facilities to enjoy a couple pints, guess there will be a bunch of guys dressed as sweaty tired W.V.F.C. footballers at the party.

JAGS

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AAAHH! No showers....My costume will be brilliant.
A dirty, bloody, smelly Scotsman just in from battle.......FREEDOM!!!
Too bad we are playing the Romans and not the English.... Same thing! :D
:bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco:

Tickets still available???!!! :rolleyes:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DD3:

Apparently PAOK was short players and ran into card trouble in the 1st half. Hence, game abandoned.

Don't know if it was a sensitive time of the month for the ref....

trece

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey only 6 hours to get this weeks picks in!!

My picks:

Sapp
PCOV
VFF
Inter/WSide tie (WS win if JC plays)

Columbus/WV Peg on turf tonight...Peg should be competetive if they keep their mind on the game and not on the :bronco: WESTSIDE SHOOTERS HALLOWEEN HOWL :bronco: afterwards...

Hear that Spilly talker?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
dickens_cider said:
The Spilly talker was busy chatting up a certain irish Gal at the Bear last night. :bronco:
She asked me not to mention that in case she would be viewed as ratting out a certain pacey midfielder for

SKIPPING TRAINING TO GO DRINKING INSTEAD ;)

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M said:
She asked me not to mention that in case she would be viewed as ratting out a certain pacey midfielder for

SKIPPING TRAINING TO GO DRINKING INSTEAD ;)

Funny she said someting similar to me about a certain Coach and GM that was absent from training as well :eek: :knvb: :bronco: :wa: On another note....The Strongbow was on fire!! :D espescially when served by Miss Denver Nuggetts herself, straight up from Boulder Colarado...WOW. It was the female versian of Human Chest.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
My picks for this weekend:

S.F.U.-they desperately need the points
PCOV-had a good game last week and it may continue this week
Columbus-WestVan have to lose sometime...Columbus also is playing well
VFF/Lobbans-tie-no team will score
Inter-normally I don't predict our games but, we really need the win!!

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 3-2 Columbus

2-0
2-1
3-1
3-2 Final.

A good win for us last night on the turf. Nice to have the remainder of the weekend off. Jags and Sir M to give more details. Good to see a lot of the old faces at Columbus.

~Luch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0