Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 VMSL Division 2 Results & Banter, October 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
mackers said:
" i'm surprised the moderator let's you lads get away with some of the content. Regs, have the rules lightened up a bit since i've been away ??

Well, I'm supposed to be moderating this forum and last time I checked the rules were still the same.

Fcuk me, there are rules?

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
T- Idiot and Mackers,
I believe T. Cuffe plays on the Westside Rangers div 1 & the Div 2 cat team..
We are playing Westside Rinos C this Saturday..
So there will be no kickin T.Cuffe.
Deuce.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Duecie

way to go Mack ... how many West side teams are their anyways
( probably just as many that start with Richmond)

Whats the game plan for the Rino's ????
T

p.s. I couldn't kick him if I tried .. his Mom would kill me

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
T- Idiot,
Mackers is confused. Westside Rangers are a older team in our league. ( Thats Cuffes team).
We are playing the Rinos.. CereberalSmallzys club...
There young and in first place.
Game plan is too do what it takes too win.
Deuce.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
so can the boys still kick T cuffe

or can we kick Smally ..............

I just wanna kick somethin F****N Knee

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond United should beat Westside this weekend, having played both teams, Richmond United was in my opinion the stronger of the two. We (Sikh Temple) outplayed them (Westside) the whole game, only to end up losing 2-1, as our goalie slipped on both of the goals. We on the other hand hit numerous posts etc and just couldn't finish.

Mackers, or T-Idiot, is this the same Richmond United team that played Div 1 Cat last year?

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps

Yep it is with a bunch of younger players

I think we should have stayed in Cat 1 but I got no control on that
I hate this entire Cat thing anyways ... the league standing's really mean nothing in the end except for bragging rights .. All You get is Div Cup
But it's all about the Club I guess

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clarification:

There are 8 Westside teams in the VMSL.

Westside Rino A (Premier)
Westside Rino B (Div 1 CAT A)
Westside Rino C (Div 2 CAT A)
Westside Rino U-21 (U-21 Division)

WFC Rangers A (Div 1B)
WFC Rangers B (Div 2 CAT A)

Westside Knights (Div 2B)

Westside C-Men (Div 2C)

While there names may be different, they are play under the Westside banner. However, only the four Rino teams may CAT together as do the two Ranger teams. The Knights and C-Men are independant Westside teams that have been going strong (socially, that is :D ) for literally decades.

The reason the Rangers play under the "WFC" initials rather than the "Westside" name is due to league decisions concerning some promotion considerations several years ago -- but I'll leave you to look that up in past threads . . .

FYI: Smallsy plays with the Rino system during the fall/winter and with the Rangers during the summer (when he feels like it). Cuffer plays with the Rangers year-round.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger
50-is that the # of times, after a game Cuffe hasn't bought a round. If this is the case RUFC can call him 582 :D

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny you should say that because it's more along the lines of how much he has borrowed from each of us to pay for his pints.

Shasta_McNasty

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny, a guy doesn't played for a team for five years and you're still close to their hearts... Either Cuffer was that important or there is very little to to get excited about in good ol' Richmond... and Mackers, if you wanted to kick me, you need to see you feet first!!!

bukkakemon

Oct 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey vinnie,

can't figure out who i am? well, we played summer with Alberto back in
the day and i played a season for champlain heights for the year we stunk up div 1. i usually don't play with the ravens during the winter, but i'm always there for the summer. that should do it. unfortunately, it was ralf who broke
his leg. scored 5 or 6 in 3 games then breaks it less than a minute before he was going to get subbed. had to have surgery and a rod put in his leg. he was in the hospital for almost 2 weeks. shitty deal. must have been some cheap shot he dealt out, eh? kirby's injured right now, but hopes to play a few games before sitting out a few games for the yellow cards he will no doubt accumilate. he has to work sundays, that's why he wasn't at the game at champlain. you should have stuck around for a couple of brews after the game, didn't get a chance to chat. good luck on the weekend against yaletown. watch out for the late slide tackles...

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy, you miss one day of posting and leave yourself with a s--t load to read....

First off Dapotayto, it's been awhile since I posted last and thought there were some rules regarding harsh content, but hey, let 'er rip!!

Secondly, Keeper, thanks for the clarification, it gets very confusing trying to figure which Westside team to hate week in and week out ?!?!

Thirdly, Shasta, i've lost just enough weight to kick you from behind, sorry to hear you are not on the Westside team we're playing this weekend, was looking forward to buying you a pint !!

Looking forward to trying to kick someone this weekend, as long as I can see my feet !!

Cheers, Mackers.

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2A predictions

This weeks predictions for 2A

Cleos vs Douglas Pk (tie)
Royal United vs Cobras
WV Royals vs Signmaster
Richmond vs Bosna
Maplewood vs Norvan JB's

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2A Predictions...

Cleos vs Douglas Park (young guns battle to a tie)
Royal Utd vs Cobras (guess Royal is for real)
WV Royals vs Signmaster (although a tie or upset would be nice)
RFC vs Bosna (whats happened to the Cougs)
Maplewood vs Norvan JB's (one upset every couple of weeks is enough for these guys)

2B Predictions...

Bombastic vs Nomads (can the Bombastic run continue)
B United vs Westside Knights (cagey vets take this one)
PGU vs Sporting (PG not what they used to be)
NKH vs Kosova (chippy game but no own goals by Watcher)
PGS vs Army (this one could get ugly)

2C Predictions...

Alemania vs Ravens (2 good teams battle to the tie)
Belmont vs Shaheen (can Shaheen make it back to div.1)
C-Men vs E.Walk (not as bad as their record indicates)
Fury vs McD's (they are as bad as their record indicates)
Champlain vs Yaletown (Dap's goals exceed Vinnie's "own" goals :D )

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger said:
Any wager's on the WFC Rangers, Club I, double sh*t kicking at Hillcrest this Saturday??? 12:00 and 2:00.
I hope some unlucky sod took you up on it.

WFC Rangers B 2 : 0 Club Ireland Hibs

Westside took good control of this game almost from the get-go. At times it looked a bit that the field was tilted in our favour. Father Murphy with one, Stranger with the opener.

Shasta with na-da. And I don't think his knees suffered any injury . . . . today.

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's right Keeper it was WFC Rangers A + B 5 goals Club Ireland A and Hibs 1. Thanks for coming out!!! Nothing like taking 6 points from the Irish. It was like taking candy from a baby!!!! Unlucky for the Keeper to have to lose his shut out to a P.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0