Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter, September, 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerHoots

Mar 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
FYI, that was our goalies first time in net since last season. And even though he let some balls slip from his hands, i believe he let less in the net then Sarajevo's goalie did. Can you say "Shutout"?

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Denosana

All this talk about soft and tough is bullshit.
You fukcers are dirty and you'll always be that way. It's in your mindsets. If you squared off your toughest and our toughest and so on down the line, The watcher predicts at least eight KO's out of eleven for Hrvat.

Tuna......you seem to know alot about reststops. I think your mamma gave birth to you in on.

Socceroos......I can't believe a retard like you posts on here. If I were you I would kill myself

You are both banned from reading anymore of my poems for eight weeks then you can re-apply.

bhf09

Nov 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
the beauty of this league is that we do it again .. next time dont boot the ball so far away from the park to kill time and buy a spare ball ...you are pathetic

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahah 4-0, Dude there were couple posts and a cross bar. I don't know what game where you watching.
And yes you guys are soft just ask the orange hair guy who was actually knocked out and had a black eye after the game.
you guys have ok team but you have a weakness that your keeper can not catch the ball at all. Unfortunately we did not realize this right of way but this is for all the teams that play you in future, just shoot at his hand lightly and run for the rebound because he will not catch it. This guy sucks big time but is somehow lucky, but this luck will run out.

Holy shite. People are still not taking advantage of our ESL courses. Check out The VCC. :confused:

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PG Rangers 1 - Desmesh 2

We scored early on a defensive blunder by them. They responded with 2 at about the 30 and 40 minute mark. Their first goal was offside, 2nd goal was an "I got it" call... I'm not even sure that's allowed, but I think you're not allowed to say that?

Regardless, they were the better team on the day and deserved the win. Well coached, strong centre midfield and play a very effective ball possession game. Nice to watch - and tiring to play against. Our keeper made some pretty nice stops to keep the scoreline respectable. They will definitely be one of the top couple of teams in 2C this year going forward. It didn't help that we had 6 regulars absent or injured, but those are the breaks I guess.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nk 7 wv 1

Yes VMSL NK can be scored on but only on BS penalty kicks!I Guarantee "Another" clean sheet against Serejavo next time we meet so this non english speaking cnut will shut his muslim carbomb ass up!Yes muzzi i called you a flippin carbomb go tell ala mcdirty hates muzzis loooooooser! Denosano i feel like im being dictated to by ala when you post with your "this luck will end" CRAP you and your future children are all carbombs waiting to happen " this is true " kabooooooooom!Socceroos said it correctly when he stated esl classes are being missed you frickin white terrorist ball grabbin homo!

denosana

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Nk 7 wv 1

Yes VMSL NK can be scored on but only on BS penalty kicks!I Guarantee "Another" clean sheet against Serejavo next time we meet so this non english speaking cnut will shut his muslim carbomb ass up!Yes muzzi i called you a flippin carbomb go tell ala mcdirty hates muzzis loooooooser! Denosano i feel like im being dictated to by ala when you post with your "this luck will end" CRAP you and your future children are all carbombs waiting to happen " this is true " kabooooooooom!Socceroos said it correctly when he stated esl classes are being missed you frickin white terrorist ball grabbin homo!

ha-ha it shows how much you know. Google religions in Bosnia.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha

I googled religions in bosnia and it showed me a picture of you elbow deep in a goats ass,sheep shagger!Dont even try and respond in your broken english either you just look stupid!

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
mcdirty, seriously man - if you're going to call a guy out on "bad English" - you may want to get some right yourself. :rolleyes: That was a classic!

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Devo.....Your eyes are truly bleeding because the lead singer's banana slipped out of your mouth and poked you there. You were to busy concentrating on the other Devo band member that was scrofing your posterior simulaneously.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think he meant to say simulanusly which is a Bosnian word meaning to scrofe two anuses at the same time. I'm not sure how they manage it but apparently is a very common practice in Sarajevo. As is fondling opponents ball sacks during Division 2 VMSL soccer games, as half the players on our team can attest to after last week's match. As for Sarajevo being "hard", the only thing hard about them is their players during the after-game showers.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, poor Chris. The kid is what, seventeen, and some mangy Bosnian has groped his nuts more than his girlfriend. I think he may have been in counselling today and that's why the no-show for the game. Don't tell anyone I said that though, that's just between you, me and the internet.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonights game HNK Vatreni vs Bosna was something to see. From fight to a good game.
HNK head most of the guys out of town and still beat Bosna five three. They were down three to zero at one time. It was sad to see that a youngster would insalt a guy by saying things about his mom over a tough tackle. I hope that KLM youth finds out or they will drop the points next game. Even if they win.

Mercurial

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, poor Chris. The kid is what, seventeen, and some mangy Bosnian has groped his nuts more than his girlfriend. I think he may have been in counselling today and that's why the no-show for the game. Don't tell anyone I said that though, that's just between you, me and the internet.

LOL

Legendary.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think he meant to say simulanusly which is a Bosnian word meaning to scrofe two anuses at the same time. I'm not sure how they manage it but apparently is a very common practice in Sarajevo. As is fondling opponents ball sacks during Division 2 VMSL soccer games, as half the players on our team can attest to after last week's match. As for Sarajevo being "hard", the only thing hard about them is their players during the after-game showers.

That is some funny shite. I am glad I am not from Bosnia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0