Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter November, 2005

Who will win this epic encounter, the Kangas or the Realtors?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the 5th back said:
I'll try and get at least six players to post about it so that you can get all the various viewpoints, game highlights, weather conditions, sideline atmosphere, number of beer consumed, pre-game and post game meals, in-depth interviews with spectators, photographs, etc.

Isn't that what this site is for? :confused:

This is kinda like when people move close the airport, and then complain that the airplanes are too loud. :D

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps said:
Isn't that what this site is for? :confused:

This is kinda like when people move close the airport, and then complain that the airplanes are too loud. :D

Who moves close to the airport? :confused: Oh, maybe baggage handlers, dunno. Anyways, I'm not complaining, just pointing out that there seemed to be a lot of posts concerning that mid-season game between two mid-table teams, but whatever. I realize that there were few games played so little else to talk about. And hey, I can type out a boring game summary as well as the next guy so you can look forward to that. At least in our games there are lots of goals to talk about-unfortunately, usually scored on us :mad:

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"I can type out a boring game summary as well as the next guy"

You already have and keep continuing to do so. "5th back", does that mean you're on the sidelines and can't make the starting lineup on a crappy team? :D

stirring the pot............and yes I did drink before I posted.....and still am drinking.

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Therapist said:
"I can type out a boring game summary as well as the next guy"

You already have and keep continuing to do so. "5th back", does that mean you're on the sidelines and can't make the starting lineup on a crappy team? :D

stirring the pot............and yes I did drink before I posted.....and still am drinking.

Keep it up Thouroughlypissed :D
It works for me :p Drinking, that is.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any one know the condition of Honda Field in Richmond? Does it have good drainage, or is it a turf field, or are the Richmond Parks Board a bunch of morons?

Figo76

Sep 20, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently Honda has got really good drainage. It has to piss down tonight for the game to be cancelled. So expect the NK-Richmond game on for sunday afternoon and hopefully we can field more than 10 guys against da NK train. The omens are good so expect richmond to come out fighting.

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
slowmotion said:
So in slowmotion fashion let me slow it down once again: ATTENTION DIV 2 NK IS FIRST WE WILL REMAIN THERE AND THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT. NO ONE WILL BEAT US AND IF THEY DO CONGRATS. THE PROBABILITY, ALTHOUGH, IS VERY SLIM.

Famous last words of a redneck! Give your head a shake, you guys are not the Cliff Ave of a few years ago or even the Blaze of a year after that. You have proven what kind of class you have (none) and more importantly you have given yourself the mother of all curses by predicting that no one will beat you, now it is all up to the soccer gods to smite you and finish the job that no one has stepped up to do YET! You're ****ed now champ!

slowmotioncreatingacursetorivaltheblacksocksandthebambino!

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys should print Slowmotion's e-mails and tack them to a bulletin board to really fire up your team. :p

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Therapist said:
"5th back", does that mean you're on the sidelines and can't make the starting lineup on a crappy team? :D

No, it means I'm the fifth guy to get back and defend, even if I'm starting in the back four. :) But believe me, I'd rather have been on the sidelines in a few of the games this year.
Looks like we're playing next weekend, rain or shine, since it's on turf. Looking forward to playing the top team-we'll be up for it.
"Therapist", does that mean you counsel Bonefish on his fixations with "boring holes" and "collective backsides"? :eek:

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As far as counselling goes..............I counsel myself while I drink alone.......................doesn't really work...........although it always ends up in me having a date with Pawmella Handerson. :eek:

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK 0 - 0 Cougars

NK had the slight edge in chances, but the weeks off proved fatal for a rusty NK offense. Best chance is when the ball fell to an NK striker about a foot or two off their goal line and he shot it over the net. :rolleyes:

Richmond played hard till the end and are very deserving of the result; a score that will undoubtedly put a smile across the faces of those also shooting for promotion.

Only if we had Erion. :)

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama! said:
NK 0 - 0 Cougars

NK had the slight edge in chances, but the weeks off proved fatal for a rusty NK offense. Best chance is when the ball fell to an NK striker about a foot or two off their goal line and he shot it over the net. :rolleyes:

Richmond played hard till the end and are very deserving of the result; a score that will undoubtedly put a smile across the faces of those also shooting for promotion.

Only if we had Erion. :)
I can't quite understand your summary...I guess I'll just have to wait for someone to explain it to me in SLOWMOTION :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0