Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter November, 2005

Who will win this epic encounter, the Kangas or the Realtors?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
..sticks n' stones....children, children!!! No need to make fatty jokes at our strikers expense....did they not score some big fat goals?
Your strikers do finish well when they get into position, and the free kick was beautiful. It's just that getting into position seems to rely less on putting plays together than hoping the opposing defense will gift you with an opportunity.
Socceroos said:
If I remember correctly ,you are that scrawny creature with the questionable haircut and sexuality.
Nope. Good guess, though. Were you the fat one? :D
Socceroos said:
I did predict the 3-0 win ,... and never mind the fact that we had NO subs and a female ref who had more facial hair than our chubby fwds !!! But I will still look fwd to playing Yaletown very soon...get ready as we whip out our FAT KOCKS and steamroll you latte lovin' bia-tches.. Go Roos
I look forward to getting "steamrolled".

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
vinnie, our team is struggling. I'm not really doin much with the piddly 10-15 mins per game I get when I do play...but they are a great bunch of guys.

so anyone looking for a striker......j/k.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bandcamponlypostswhenhewins said:
West Van 3 - Belmont 0 :rolleyes:

Will you post a game summary this week, or shall I do it for you?

You might want to post one for me as I was out of town unfortunately.

4 for 5 this weekend and obviously missed on our game. Not sure how West Van beat us but I guess I'll find out at training. Dropping points against the teams at the bottom pretty much kills you so that one stings.

Bandcamp posts win, lose or out of town.

GoldenGoose

Apr 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
As another page of the calendar prepares to turn the NK Train remains undefeated for a second consecutive month....well done boys...see everyone at practice wednesday. :bronco: *

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, you're in trouble now. Here come all the witless posters to correct your spelling error. :p

However, you do have your facts mixed up as it is three months.

NK over the Nomads this weekend.

millionaire

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Working on Sunday rocks!!

Oggy said:
Believe me, I'd much rather score a goal than let a teammate take a penalty, and NEVER go down unless someone takes my legs out. period.

Dapotayto said:
Jeez Oggy, I feel sorry for whoever you're dating/married to. I guess you'll have to teach them how to slide tackle if they want some servicing.

Finally after two weeks of endless homo jokes (didn't that line of jokes reach its height around the end of grade eight?) and some really boring quasi-racial stuff, we finally have a good piss take.

Oggy,
Nice to see the entire complement of Yaletown scouts at the last Real Macdonald outing.

Socceroos 3 - Real MacDonald 0
Socceroos capitalized on their chances and we didn't. That was the difference. I think the refs need to do more to protect the goalies. This went both ways last game. It should be automatic card if the goalie has his hands on the ball and anyone kicks at it. Most of us need our hands Monday morning to make a living.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Working on Sunday rocks!!

millionaire said:
Oggy,
Nice to see the entire complement of Yaletown scouts at the last Real Macdonald outing.

I think you really got the worried with your teams excellent performance and all.
I am sure you would give the Yalers a good run. I predict they would beat you by only 7 goals.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The December thread for this forum can be located here. I'm sure it will be on fire with all the great weather and soccer games to be played before Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0