Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter November, 2005

Who will win this epic encounter, the Kangas or the Realtors?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weekend Predictions...See image
Monday Predictions
JimBeam 3
Westside 2

Attachments

• VancouverWeather.GIF
    VancouverWeather.GIF
    12.3 KB · Views: 135

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those are weekday predictions not weekend predictions Brocade switcher. And way to go out on a limb, by the way. What's next Karnac, you'll predict that Courtenay Love will get trashed, that there will be a political scandal sometime next year and that Therapist will buy a case of beer from the liquor store in the near future? You'd be quite the stockbroker. "Put it all into gold! That's right, you heard me, gold!". Risky.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Dap,
I thought that the flow of electrons between your neuronic synapses would allow you make to the leap but I thought wrong. I should a figured your grey matter was on the wane when you publicly stated you were going to "train" with NK. They probably got you liquored off of Travarica and then sent you on your way..

2+2=4 or translated for our mentally weary one Dap., 4 days of rain equals cancelled games....

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
yomama should i bring some slivovica on wednesday??? haha i got like a litre right now, i am not scared to bring it all cuz i know all of you rooks cant' handle the slovakian stuff :p I bet our team couldn't handle the litre

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
lobbans c with another win and stellar performance from their captain and leader on and off the field, only if he can remember what team and his mates he plays for.....

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team Starter said:
lobbans c with another win and stellar performance from their captain and leader on and off the field, only if he can remember what team and his mates he plays for.....
Another stellar posting in the wrong thread by the lobbans captain and leader, only if he can learn how coherent sentence and he can write...

hawkeye

Sep 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
SPH 1 REAL MACDONALD 0 --- SHOCKING!!!

Hey Strictly Lousy, Sensible Shoes and Sofakingbad what happened? Where are the excuses?

Looks like SPH might be coming back down to earth. I guess someone else will take points off SPH before Kosova will.

SHOCKING!

Aug 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hawkeye said:

Hey Strictly Lousy, Sensible Shoes and Sofakingbad what happened? Where are the excuses?

Looks like SPH might be coming back down to earth. I guess someone else will take points off SPH before Kosova will.

SHOCKING!

Settle down there cowboy - what's shocking is the fact you're at work this morning.

Our team (unlike the Leafs) doesn't need to make excuses. It wasn't a great performance but we got the 3 points - bottom line. Bombastic on Friday night at Queen's.

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strictly Business said:
Settle down there cowboy - what's shocking is the fact you're at work this morning.

Our team (unlike the Leafs) doesn't need to make excuses. It wasn't a great performance but we got the 3 points - bottom line. Bombastic on Friday night at Queen's.
Yes the BFC fan club will be catching the Handy Dart and heading out to NWest to enjoy the match. Plenty of R&B Beer in tow should anyone wish to join us for the match and partake in the enjoyment of some beers. Should be a good one, could be a poor one......but for who?

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strictly Business said:
It wasn't a great performance but we got the 3 points - bottom line. Bombastic on Friday night at Queen's.
I won't say that Punjab took the game too lightly, but I think what they did receive was a relatively inexpensive wake-up call. If you are going to come out with only one substitute and have a bad game, MacDonald is the team to do it against.
I'm guessing that they not only got the three points, but that this was their little blip and now they'll be back in force on Friday. I don't think it's a sign of a serious decline. Unfortunately. :D

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SPH with a narrow one nil victory? True, the three points are always consoling but don't hold back....tell us what really happened. The way I see it, and according to the hype, SPH were either playing two men short, or those ex-Man United players went to Mickey D's side instead of the Green Devils.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Georgie's Best said:
Yes the BFC fan club will be catching the Handy Dart and heading out to NWest to enjoy the match. Plenty of R&B Beer in tow should anyone wish to join us for the match and partake in the enjoyment of some beers

You guys buying? You might have to get a bigger bus if you are.

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hawkeye said:
Its funny how people such as yourself who are not even fit to shine the boots of any one of the players from the sph team, like to talk smack. I am not sure if you are aware but you get 3 points for a 6-0 win which is not different from the 3 points you get for a 1-0 win. AMAZING isnt it?

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't be so defensive. . .after all the talk of Erion's improbable hat trick, one of the SPH players said something along the lines of "it's not our defense you have to worry about but how many goals we're going to score on you" or something like that. With this in mind, I reiterate Hawkeye's earlier assessment of your game: "SHOCKING!" Now cut the bullshit and the excuses and spill the beans of how a top echelon team like SPH can manage only one goal against a team that has already let in close to 30. Did you guys hit twelve posts? Was the one goal an own goal for Macdonald? Was Mickster striking for you guys? :p

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everybody just needs to wack off and relax about Real Macdonald only losing to SPH 1-0. Theres no excuses as to how we played. We took the 3 points and moved on; 3 points is 3 points. That wasn't a stellar performance by our standards, but we learned from it and moved on. Needless to say, we ran our nuts sacks off today in practice.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...................................Prediction...................................

Mickey D's win the rematch to hand SPH yet another loss. (They will have others by then)

Aug 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
watcher [B said:
Mickey D's [/B] win the rematch to hand SPH yet another loss. (They will have others by then)

Weight Watcher - judging by your size - it seems that you've been spending a bit too much time at Mickey D's.

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SB, Whack and SKing:

Question. I just learned that you rpark is grass not field turf (my assumption error). How will it hold up to the rain this week?

DAP:
1 Ltr of R&B: $3.00 (equivalent of 2.5 beers)

Handy Dart: Free to those with a helmet on (ooooooo bad joke)
PRICELESS:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0