Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos who's daddy lad.I heard he is way to hard on you. Just look around lad. I personaly think you live in a cloud of hot air.
See you when the boys play you agin. 3 to 1 for Sarajevo in a next derbi. As your coach sas pushi kurac and you will be in starting eleven. Good luck in you next match.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
:wa:Holy, Moly.....some juicy surprises in 2A. The overfed 13th Legion Italians beat the World Cup bound MYB Pantass.....and the Polish Sausages squeeze out a tie with our Saudi friends ,of Arabian fame ....all we need now is for Sarajevo to succumb to the Rumanian Powerhouse.
One should not worry about what will happen to Wickham this afternoon. The Irish Kangaroos could take a giant step towards Div.1
today.:wa:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Harp and Roos have clear chance to move to div one if they wish. In my opinion div two is the best place to play ball in. One practice a week and a good game is enough for most works and family guys. Div one you must practice twice a week to have legs to chase the ball.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's 2-0 Gastown

For a "merged" team I sure didn't recognize many faces from last year's Yaletown team out there. Anyway, we're hoping for a bit of mystical Unicorn magic in their tilt against Dasmesh on Sunday, or at least for them to soften them up before we head out to Newton next weekend!

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Van Utd 1 - 0 Euro Hurricanes

Felt like we could have scored another goal but it never came.

termatofylakas, good to see ya buddy!

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah good game today. It was close and I felt it was either gonna finish 0-0 or 1-0 for one of us. I thought you guys had the slight edge in the first half and us in the second. Can't wait for round 2, good luck moving forward.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao Sarajevo and Roos will be going at it head to head to see who the winner of the top spot in thier group is.
There some money to be made here, if it comes to a final game of the season to see who gets to play playoff game. It is early but them two horses sure have taken off before the rest of the group. Yellow cards will play big factor after Chrismas brake.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I left Hillcrest today at 3pm after having some post-game bevvies after our Masters game. Dasmesh and Unicorns were at half and Unicorns were up 2-0. Unicorns looked dangerous and scored 1 minute in, than again about 15 mins later. Dasmesh looked like a different team on grass.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao Sarajevo and Roos will be going at it head to head to see who the winner of the top spot in thier group is.
There some money to be made here, if it comes to a final game of the season to see who gets to play playoff game. It is early but them two horses sure have taken off before the rest of the group. Yellow cards will play big factor after Chrismas brake.

There is some other factors coming into play.Sarajevo will have a really tough time against Saudi Arabia next weekend and later on in the Season vs. MYB Pantass....I predict that when everything is said and done, it's going to be The Roos and MYB at the top. On a different subject: In which league in the world does the "Most goals scored" count as the deciding tie breaker?
The Roos are +19 on goal differential compared to Sarajevos +15....Also The Roos beat Sarajevo....and The Roos are undefeated overall. Why is Sarajevo still on top of the standings? Why cant I grow any hair on my eyelids ,like Mr Base?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is some other factors coming into play.Sarajevo will have a really tough time against Saudi Arabia next weekend and later on in the Season vs. MYB Pantass....I predict that when everything is said and done, it's going to be The Roos and MYB at the top. On a different subject: In which league in the world does the "Most goals scored" count as the deciding tie breaker?
The Roos are +19 on goal differential compared to Sarajevos +15....Also The Roos beat Sarajevo....and The Roos are undefeated overall. Why is Sarajevo still on top of the standings? Why cant I grow any hair on my eyelids ,like Mr Base?

Welcome to North America!

MLS reveals new set of standings tiebreakers for '12 season | MLSsoccer.com

However VMSL will not use that criteria to decide promotion/relegation. Teams in those positions tied on points will always have a 1-game playoff.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumor has it that Dashmesh has been using suspended players and non-signed players under different ID's.....thats the word on the street. Very serious offense if allegations are true

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumor has it that Dashmesh has been using suspended players and non-signed players under different ID's.....thats the word on the street. Very serious offense if allegations are true

I am sure it happens all the time........Cheaters. If they were proper Asians, one could say: They all look the same......in the dark.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch. It will be interesting to see who touches this comment first.

Nuttin.....no comments. People are sleeping or this site is long past it's prime. In the old days it would have generated a fire storm.

BTW. There is still 10 seats available for our chartered bus crusade against Port Moody. Please check the Harps N' Roos FB page for details. Only heavy drinkers need apply.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe teams in Div 2C aren't trying to get up to Div 1 :s
Thats interesting

Im sure Boparai has more insight on this, he seems to know alot about Dasmesh

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe teams in Div 2C aren't trying to get up to Div 1 :s
Thats interesting

Im sure Boparai has more insight on this, he seems to know alot about Dasmesh

Someone makes an accusation of using illegal players on TTP based on "rumour" and you want a response? That's a pretty serious claim with no evidence to support it. How about you name the cheats?

That said, I will invoke my right to observe the referee check their ID cards in our match tomorrow. According to the VMSL Discipline Report there are two currently suspended Dasmesh players, and I have obtained photos of both of them:

GILL, Dipinder Dasmesh FC 2 2012-10-28 2 Games $20
KOONER, Rajan Dasmesh FC 2 2012-10-28 3 Games $30

Also, we have a player on our Div 1 team that played for Dasmesh in the summer and he should be at the game. I will ask him if anyone seems suspicious. While I'm not convinced that Dasmesh are doing anything unsavoury, and really don't understand why all of the Indo teams seem hellbent on sabotaging each other, I will take the necessary steps to ensure the game is played fairly.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone makes an accusation of using illegal players on TTP based on "rumour" and you want a response? That's a pretty serious claim with no evidence to support it. How about you name the cheats?

That said, I will invoke my right to observe the referee check their ID cards in our match tomorrow. According to the VMSL Discipline Report there are two currently suspended Dasmesh players, and I have obtained photos of both of them:

GILL, Dipinder Dasmesh FC 2 2012-10-28 2 Games $20
KOONER, Rajan Dasmesh FC 2 2012-10-28 3 Games $30

Also, we have a player on our Div 1 team that played for Dasmesh in the summer and he should be at the game. I will ask him if anyone seems suspicious. While I'm not convinced that Dasmesh are doing anything unsavoury, and really don't understand why all of the Indo teams seem hellbent on sabotaging each other, I will take the necessary steps to ensure the game is played fairly.

Last I heard Rajan Kooner is still playing at a college in the states? Or did he come back just for this particular game? And isnt Dipinder Gill hurt still????

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last I heard Rajan Kooner is still playing at a college in the states? Or did he come back just for this particular game? And isnt Dipinder Gill hurt still????

So you think someone else showed up to the VMSL office for a discipline hearing and pretended to be Rajan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0