Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 VMSL Division 2 CAT Results & Banter - March-April 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
After watching the Shiteroos this year, that bet is a slam dunk. Put me down for a grand please.

Ohh no I woke up the Irish. What exactly are you predicting? Maybe that the Roos will go ahead of Club I. in the standings before the season is over?
Make it clear what your bet is or shut up....freckled freak.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Roos,

I can clear it up for you :D $1000 says that RUFC and Westside put more than 6 in the back of your net. Easy peasy!~!

I actually thought the over/under was for each game and I was looking at making the bet, but a combined total between both games is a sure fire lead pipe lock :D

Leanwhohasafreckleortwo!!

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will be interesting to see what is going to happen with 2 Cat "A" next year.

From the sounds of it, the division is going to get even stronger with the relagation of two Premier teams, and with them their Cat teams.
Here is what 2 "A" should look like next year.

Richmond United "B"
Sikh Temple "B"
WFC Rangers "B"
Pegasus "B"
Khalsa "B" (If they stick around)
Surrey United "C"
Westside Rino "C"
Wickham "B"
Club Ireland Hibs or IFC Zawisza
Vancouver Lobbans "B"

To me, that division would be stronger than any regular Div 2 division, top to bottom, week in week out.

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curious as to Why Bombastic B wouldn't be considered to be moved over to Cat 2 A. Is that because you have to be alligned with a Div 1 team? Unfortunately we have two fairly solid teams but are just missing that one or two players to push our A team into Div 1.

Still the question is there if someone can clear that up for me. As long as we don't slip in our last 3 games Bomb B will finish 2nd to Wickham.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Georgie's Best said:
Still the question is there if someone can clear that up for me. As long as we don't slip in our last 3 games Bomb B will finish 2nd to Wickham.

I heard that the leage is looking to fill 2 Cat "A" with Div One affiliated teams. As for you guys finishing second, then the league should consider moving you over instead of say Lobbans "B". This is just my guess as to what the league will do, but it makes sense.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
Ohh no I woke up the Irish. What exactly are you predicting? Maybe that the Roos will go ahead of Club I. in the standings before the season is over?
Make it clear what your bet is or shut up....freckled freak.

Freckled freak? Are you kidding me, Aryan? They are called zits and don't forget it, Goebbels.

I'm predicting you're going to have more than 6 goals scored against you this weekend. I know that is difficult for you to understand so here you go, Himmler.

Ich sage voraus, dass Sie mehr als 6 Ziele haben werden, die gegen Sie dieses Wochenende eingekerbt werden.

Heil Heil .......sorry.......I meant Hail Hail/Begrüßen Sie Hagel

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Freckled freak? Are you kidding me, Aryan? They are called zits and don't forget it, Goebbels.

I'm predicting you're going to have more than 6 goals scored against you this weekend. I know that is difficult for you to understand so here you go, Himmler.

Ich sage voraus, dass Sie mehr als 6 Ziele haben werden, die gegen Sie dieses Wochenende eingekerbt werden.

Heil Heil .......sorry.......I meant Hail Hail/Begrüßen Sie Hagel

Alrighty,Mate....your German is as bad as your english. You did pay attention (Achtung) in your history class though,which is nice. Are there any Irish generals from WW2 you remember? I didn't think so. Well there is always Mr. Adams ...one famous Irish man responsible for reducing the worlds population.
What is 6 Ziele by the way?
Go Westside....and bring some beer for the thirsty Roos.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah, Generals are needed when you start wars. Apprently good German generals are rare. 0 for 2 now......

As for Mr. Adams, you know about as much about him as you have ability to play football. So that wasn't useful. I know you understand that comparison.

As for Irish leaders/generals - here are a few for you to google. All leading Republicans in their own way.

James Connolly(Born in Scotland to Irish Parents), Eamon De Valera, and Joe Cahill

Now get your team ready to get stuffed by more than six goals over the weekend. Once again, another losing battle.

Kapitän Shamrock

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
James Connolly(Born in Scotland to Irish Parents), .

Kapitän Shamrock
I was born in Burnaby to Croatian fools...It doesn't make me German.
The proof is in the puddin'...The only great Irish dude you can come up with is a scotsman. Hey Steve 1234...check out freckle over here.
Auf wiedersehen Pat...I am bored with you now.
Bye,Bye

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's pretty much what I expected for your last post. Unlucky. You play for a team called the Elephant Walk Socceroos and you're a putz. What is the third strike against you? Too many to choose from.....

As was suggested earlier, go prepare your merry men/team for a couple of shite-kickings this weekend.

Cheers.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tell us more about Gerry (Mister to you) Adams..........

Socceroos said:
I was born in Burnaby to Croatian fools...

Auf wiedersehen Pat...
While it's patently obvious your parents were fools, I think it's a tad unkind slagging them off on a website read by thousands of strangers. You must learn to channel the energy you expend in the resentment of your parentals and make the most of what you do have. Your friendship with Steve1234, for instance.

At the very least have your parents sign up to TTP to refute your unkind claims.

Who's Pat?

A Croat who loathes his heritage and parents? CDK will be spinning in his grave.

You're right, socceroos. Your justified resentment for the sins of your parents is like attacking every Croatian because their forefathers established a Nazi puppet government during the war and deported all Jews to concentration camps.

Yes it would. Croatia is a lovely country with delightful fishing villages waiting to welcome second-home-buying Brits with open arms.

And Germans, I suppose. Anyway, how do we benefit from Croatia? I mean, what the hell do they export?

Er, hold on a minute... Got it: concentration camp guards.

Jesus H...

Wait, wait, I'm looking at the 1942 factfile. It's actually... tractor parts.

Anything else?

Birch-bark mocassins and juniper berry schnapps. And tractor parts.

"The proof is in the puddin'. "

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Tell us more about Gerry (Mister to you) Adams..........

Fastshow said:
While it's patently obvious your parents were fools, I think it's a tad unkind slagging them off on a website read by thousands of strangers. You must learn to channel the energy you expend in the resentment of your parentals and make the most of what you do have. Your friendship with Steve1234, for instance.

At the very least have your parents sign up to TTP to refute your unkind claims.

Who's Pat?

A Croat who loathes his heritage and parents? CDK will be spinning in his grave.

You're right, socceroos. Your justified resentment for the sins of your parents is like attacking every Croatian because their forefathers established a Nazi puppet government during the war and deported all Jews to concentration camps.

Yes it would. Croatia is a lovely country with delightful fishing villages waiting to welcome second-home-buying Brits with open arms.

And Germans, I suppose. Anyway, how do we benefit from Croatia? I mean, what the hell do they export?

Er, hold on a minute... Got it: concentration camp guards.

Jesus H...

Wait, wait, I'm looking at the 1942 factfile. It's actually... tractor parts.

Anything else?

Birch-bark mocassins and juniper berry schnapps. And tractor parts.

"The proof is in the puddin'. "

Your last post was very deep.....I actually had a tear trickle down my cheek.Thanx for the research on Croatian Tractor parts as well,I bet the Croatians didn't even realize how important they are to John Deere.
As to my Croatian heritage...well I wrote to my Mom in Bulgaria and ask her to check out TTP for herself. I am sure she will enlighten us with a few scores from the Bulgarian Beer league in no time. Would you be interested in a pair of mocassins? Maybe you could use them at your next game.

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Tell us more about Gerry (Mister to you) Adams..........

" I think it's a tad unkind slagging them off on a website read by thousands of strangers. "

There's only one Stranger out their Fastman!

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't mean to cut in on the history lessons here but I wanted to get back to the bet socceroos offered up on our score this Friday. I agree with Stranger, what's with predicting the exact score ? As for our game, you guys win either way, if we thump you then you've lived up to expectation, if you win then you've exceeded your expectation. I don't want to go any further into slagging you guys though, after our last game you cried like a little baby when I did :D

Are you going to bring out the inflatable "roo again, I hope you do, devo still needs to make good on a bet involving it :eek:

See ya Friday !

Cheers, mackers.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
mackers said:
Are you going to bring out the inflatable "roo again, I hope you do, devo still needs to make good on a bet involving it :eek:

See ya Friday !

Cheers, mackers.

The Roo will be at the game. I forgot what he promised to do though.....Did he want to lose his virginity to a blown up object? Or did he want someone from our team to stick the deflated Roo up his rectum? I pay $20.00 to see that.

See Ya on Friday

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
The Roo will be at the game. I forgot what he promised to do though.....Did he want to lose his virginity to a blown up object? Or did he want someone from our team to stick the deflated Roo up his rectum? I pay $20.00 to see that.

See Ya on Friday

Blah, Blah, Blah , Blah, Blah.
You are a nightmare.
The drool that comes out of your mouth is horrific.
You will be in very tough this Friday my friend.

Its good to be ambitious... But you have 4 wins this year ..... Nice job.... :confused:
You lost to Ifc and tied last place Crotia.. Impressive :eek: :eek: :eek:

BTW how is your cup run? Oh thats right you got knocked out in your first game.........

Deucy

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deuce said:
Blah, Blah, Blah , Blah, Blah.
You are a nightmare.
The drool that comes out of your mouth is horrific.
You will be in very tough this Friday my friend.

Its good to be ambitious... But you have 4 wins this year ..... Nice job.... :confused:
You lost to Ifc and tied last place Crotia.. Impressive :eek: :eek: :eek:

BTW how is your cup run? Oh thats right you got knocked out in your first game.........

Deucy

I drink to that.
Prost

Hummer

Mar 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccergooes, or shoes whatever the name is....by the sounds of your posts (too many to count), you have some issues to deal with. One question, were you loved as a child?

Looking forward to your rant, history lesson, or whatever your feeble mind can come back with.

Lean, I'm in for $1000....should be a easy pickins

Cheers.
-Hummer

whatthehellisasoccerroo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0