Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 VMSL Division 2 CAT Results & Banter - March-April 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hummer said:
you have some issues to deal with. One question, were you loved as a child?

Looking forward to your rant, history lesson, or whatever your feeble mind can come back with.

-Hummer

whatthehellisasoccerroo?

Back in the days at the neverland ranch I received a daily lovin' from uncle Mike,but as I grew strong and angry and mean, the loving relationship just ended. Now that I am in prison and only released on weekends It is really hard to get along with people.
With a name such as yours you would receive lots of love in my cell block. P.S. If you are looking for History lessons or tractor parts ,try fatshow he is the expert.

Hummer

Mar 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
Back in the days at the neverland ranch I received a daily lovin' from uncle Mike,.......................in prison and only released on weekends It is really hard to get along with people.
With a name such as yours you would receive lots of love in my cell block. P.S. If you are looking for History lessons or tractor parts ,try fatshow he is the expert.

This pretty much explains it all.....with regards to not getting along with people, it would help if you didn't go for there ass, most people aren't Uncle Mike (as you eluded too)....hence, your inability to get along with people and your obsession with your cell mates.
As for the name you twat, ....what the hell is a soccerroo? Are you trying to write soccer shoes?

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bomb B 1 Nomads B 1

Couldn't get more than 1 and gave up a shitty 1. Wicky 7 Croatia 1 WTF- did the croats play with 7 or 8 or what- somebody fill me in??? Diggin' the soccerpoo bbq :p

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 2 - 1 Socceroos

This was definitely a tale of two halves, I thought we pissed all over them in the first half scoring 2(the first by yours truly, my first of the season, well, first on the other team's net :rolleyes: ) and then in the second we decided to coast. Kudos to Socceroos for not giving up, scoring midway through second and coming close to equalizing. Nice to see Socceroos lace it up for 15 minutes, even had a shot on......oh no wait, it went way wide, oh well, at least he played. Also nice to see the inflatable 'roo out on the sidelines, I can just imagine what that thing's been put through :eek:

Cheers, mackers.

PS. A win tomorrow against IFC will clinch the league for us, hopefully we have a little better second half tomorrow, we'll need it against an IFC team that has won 6 of their last 7 !!

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
mackers said:
PS. A win tomorrow against IFC will clinch the league for us, hopefully we have a little better second half tomorrow, we'll need it against an IFC team that has won 6 of their last 7 !!

Go you hairy Polacks.
Good Luck

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps, you're killing me here, what happened in your game with the Rangers yesterday ? And I'm sure Rinos took care of Kosova, but you never know, Kosova fields a better team when they don't play on Saturdays ? Anyone know the results of either game ?

Cheers, mackers.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's right there, Mackers.

SATURDAY
HOME
AWAY
VENUE
TIME

PREM
Pegasus FC "A"
Surrey United "A"
Newton Athletic Turf
1-5

PREM
Columbus-Clan "A"
Metro-Ford Wolves "A"
Hastings Bowl South
1-3

PREM
ICSF Inter "A"
Trollers FC "A"
Adanac Park West
2-0

PREM
Westside Rino "A"
Sapperton Rovers "A"
Kensington South
3-1

PREM
Burnaby Canadians "A"
AFC Leopards "A"
Bby. Lake West # 2
2-0

1 A
Vancouver Olympics
Wickham FC "A"
Hastings Bowl North
1-3

1 A
Vanc. Firefighters "C"
Vanc. Lobbans "A"
South Memorial NW
0-6

1 A
City FC Rangers "A"
Norvan SC "A"
Kensington South
0-5

1 B
Meraloma FC
IFC Polonia
Connaught Park
1-1

1 B
WFC Rangers "A"
City FC Blaze
Kensington North
2-1

2 A
Signmaster SC
Richmond FC
David Lam
0-2

2 A
Douglas Park
City FC Cobras
West Point Grey
2-1

2 A
Royal United
Cleo's FC
Mercer Stadium
4-1

2 B
Sporting Punjab
Point Grey United
Hastings Bowl North
2-2

2 B
Kosova SC "A"
NK Hrvat
Trafalgar East
3-1

2 B
Westside Knights
"B" United
Montgomery Park
8-0

2 B
Nomads FC "A"
Bombastic SC "A"
Champlain Heights
4-1

2 B
Binger's Army
Point Grey Strikers
West Point Grey
4-0

2 C
Ravens FC
Westside-C Men
Kensington North
6-3

2 C
Elephant Walk "A"
Alemania SC
Adanac Park East
1-4

2 C
Yaletown FC
Shaheen FC
David Lam
0-0

2 CAT
Westside Rino "C"
Kosova Sandzak
Montgomery Park
1-0

2 CAT
Sikh Temple "B"
WFC Rangers "B"
Gordon Park SW
PSD

2 CAT
E. Walk Socceroos
Richmond Utd. "B"
South Memorial NW
1-2

2 CAT
Nomads "B"
Bombastic SC "B"
Champlain Heights
1-1

2 CAT
Croatia SC United
Wickham FC "B"
Adanac Park East
1-7

2 CAT
IFC Zawisza
Surrey United "C"
Cloverdale Athl.
1-2

1 CAT
Khalsa FC "B"
ICSF Inter "B"
Clinton South
0-1 D

1 CAT
Columbus-Clan "B"
Trollers FC "B"
Hastings Bowl
PSD

1 CAT
Vanc. Firefighters "B"
Westside Rino "B"
South Memorial NW
PSD

1 CAT
Burnaby Canadians 'B'
AFC Leopards "B"
Wesburn Park
PSD

1 CAT
Pegasus FC "B"
Sapperton Rovers B
Newton Athletic Pk.
1-0 D

U 21
Croatia FC
Burnaby Canadians
Adanac Park East
PSD

U-21 CUP Final
Norvan Saints
Surrey United
Cloverdale Athletic Pk.
2-1

:D

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 5 - 1 IFC

3 -0 us at the end of a half that we totally dominated, yours truly with his second in as many games. We made it 4 - 0 midway through the second, conceded one shortly after and then scored a fifth late in the game(me again :D ). Have to mention the "Play of the Game" by Devo, a very dodgy attempted header back to our goalie :D :D

With the win and the 3 points we clinch first place and the league title !! Next weekend we continue our bid for the "Double" as we take on Signmaster in the quarters of the cup.

Cheers, mackers.

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Mac,

Congrats on taking the league we were hoping to push into 2nd place but with both games being cancelled this weekend it didn't help our cause. Thanks to the parks board for removing the nets on our game on Friday and only allowing one game to be played on Adanac on Sunday. Stick it up your ass Parkboard...if anyone of concern reads this!! It looks like we will end the season with only 14 of 18 games played. At least we are still in 3rd place!

WFC StRangers. :knvb:

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
I like the over/under thing. I would also love to spoil Richmonds season, so I'll have to go with the under 6. The plan for Friday is to play with 7 defenders and hope for the best.
Good luck

Spoil Richmonds season...... You only wish......

zipit , zip, zip, zipit...ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppp!!!!!!

No spoil for you... :D :D :D

You lose for the 9th time this year...

Lets see if you have any class??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Deucy

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mackers I don't know what game you were watching??? I thought it was obvious that the sand on that horrible field swallowed my foot. Otherwise I would have nodded that sucker straight back to Brad. :D Shoulda brought out the beach umbrella instead of the boots. I must say that it feels mighty good to win the division. Fcukin' great team to play with these Richmond boys
"WHO ARE WE....."

Hey Deucy, stop drinking and posting.

Hummer

Mar 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
angryman said:
Bomb B 1 Nomads B 1

Couldn't get more than 1 and gave up a shitty 1. Wicky 7 Croatia 1 WTF- did the croats play with 7 or 8 or what- somebody fill me in??? Diggin' the soccerpoo bbq :p

Angryman, I watched the Wickham vs. Croat match. The first 10 minutes was pretty even, with the Croats using there two large men (who couldn't run a 100 meter dash, unless there were donuts on a stick) up front as targets and laying the ball off to a speedy #10. However, after what look like an even match after 20, and some questionable calls both ways, the Croatians simply got out played from front to back. The Croatians brought in some new subs in the 2nd half which seemed to ruin there game. Wickham even had their strikers playing defence and their defence playing up front (scoring a few too). Not sure what the Wickham coach was thinking :confused: Croatians were out played and classed.

I also watched the soccerroo match before the Wickham/croatia match. All I have to say is the Socceroos were a sad bunch. I can't believe that "Soccerroo" was piping up on TTP.....it was the worst game I've seen in a long while. :( I heard that they were missing a few key players, but come on.........that was brutal. :eek: :eek: After watching 45 minutes, my eyes were hurting, had to watch the Trollers vs. Inter game instead.

-Hummer

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bomb B 4 vs Wickham B 4

entertaining match to watch I'm sure. 4 minutes in and Wick were up 1-0 as my central midfield partner and I were still having tea out on the left flank. After that the 1st half was pretty even. We tied up after about 3 good opportunites. Ref decided the game was too good to be tied so he let Wick have a break-a-way even though their man was 2 maybe 3 feet of side...nice finish though.

Unfortunate incident saw there left back blow his knee out with 5 left in the half when his boot got stuck in the turf. Bomb boys were taking it to Wick at this point and had missed two clear breaks with good saves by the keep.

In sporting fashion we decided to spot Wickham another goal on an offside breakaway. Discussed with the ref and he decided it was only fair with the unfortunater incident in the 1st half.

About 5 mins later J Herman scores a spectacular goal off a through ball volley across goal form just inside the top of the 18 over the keep and inside the far post. As good as it gets. The same play he pulls his hamstring and was done for the game.

Wick score again on a nice far post header against the run of play on the counter with 16 mins to go to go up 4-2. With about 8 to go we scored another cracker from the top of 18 inside the far post.

The ref now is starting to feel badly for Bombastic as he now realizes they are playing against a quite a few Wick A players so when yours truly has slipped in the box and has loose ball to get too tries to get up......the Wick defender kicks one of my arms (it hurt so a yelped a little) the ref calls for a spot kick (even I wouldn't have called it). Our trusty Scotsman stepped up and flubbed one down the middle for 4-4.

All in all entertaining with some nice goals but the ref really dictated the result.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
mackers said:
RUFC 5 - 1 IFC

3 -0 us at the end of a half that we totally dominated, yours truly with his second in as many games. We made it 4 - 0 midway through the second, conceded one shortly after and then scored a fifth late in the game(me again :D ). Have to mention the "Play of the Game" by Devo, a very dodgy attempted header back to our goalie :D :D

With the win and the 3 points we clinch first place and the league title !! Next weekend we continue our bid for the "Double" as we take on Signmaster in the quarters of the cup.

Cheers, mackers.

Well done guys!! Congratulations on a great Season.

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow. Did he just...........no but ................did socceroo just congradulate us. I'm shocked. Cheers socceroo, that's showing some class. In all honesty you got a good group of guys on your squad. Had a chance to yap with some of them when we played you on friday. Good luck in the summer. But leave slacks alone. He's all RUFC now.

Hummer

Mar 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Georgie's Best said:
Bomb B 4 vs Wickham B 4

...............Ref decided the game was too good to be tied so he let Wick have a break-a-way even though their man was 2 maybe 3 feet of side...nice finish though.

Unfortunate incident saw there left back blow his knee out with 5 left in the half when his boot got stuck in the turf. Bomb boys were taking it to Wick at this point and had missed two clear breaks with good saves by the keep.

In sporting fashion we decided to spot Wickham another goal on an offside breakaway. Discussed with the ref and he decided it was only fair with the unfortunater incident in the 1st half.

I agree it was a great match to watch. I decided to miss the Easter Egg hunt and let those 5 year old's win a few eggs, so I watched the Bomb and Wick game. I agree it was entertaining, but not sure about the play-by-play calls saying the Wick goals were off-side. I saw some brillant passes up the middle of a porous midfield and the Bomb defenders were slow and no match for the Wick strikers. In fact, I remember watching two goals being put through and the Bomb defenders still having tea not realizing that if you start on side and run through after the ball is kicked it's not called off-side. I guess the Earl Grey was too tasty.

The one Bomb goal was great. The left midfielder struck the ball from about 20 yards out and hit the top corner....great goal.

Yes, the ref was a tragic and really made the game closer than it should have been. It was funny to hear two Bomb players after the game citing, "I can't believe how much room was on the pitch to move the ball around." Then the other replies, "There should have been you twat, Wick played with 10 players the whole 2nd half" :eek:

In addition, I believe Wick had another injury to a defender/mid? who ended up walking up and down the park playing up front. I'm not sure what happended but it was completely obvious Wick were down two players.

And yes, I believe seeing Wick had two or three A team guys but one of those guys was in net....I think his a defender usually, as we played against them earlier in the season.

Good match, but the score flattered the Bomb guys for sure. Wick dominated the play with 10/9 guys.

-Hummer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0