Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Division 1] Results & Banter - Oct. 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any Deep Cove Fijians out there????? If so, can you tell me where the game vs RUFC is going to be played this week?

DCR has not played at the same home park twice yet this year and being a surrey team playing out of North Van I am wondering if the game will be moved again this week...............

Comments,

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like alot of fields are closed this weekend.....but Connaught Park is still open for us.

Hard Ballz

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Klaus

No Comment on the Hitler slash ?????
His reply unintelligent as it was ...does require a response

Platinum

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour has it that Sikh Temple has Signed Dave Zauza and Rick Titus for minimum $250 a game plus bonuses. That's to go along with the Dave Morris signing last week. They are really putting everything($$$$) in to it this year. $1000 x 12 games left = $ 12,000 + whatever league expenses there are. Some good cash flying around the Div. 1 this year. Any truth to the rumours Hardballz.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh Temple 5 : 0 Meralomas

Only arrived at start of the 2nd and it was already 5-0. Nothing much happened from there on. Had a chat with Nerman, took some pictures, went home.

On a side note, I really thought that Connaught was in a much better state. On a regular basis, ground passes would jump up to waist and chest height. McBride was much more fun . . .

leechy tactics

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
temple 6: Meraloma 0

good start to the game.....going up 2-0 in the first 3 minutes. Another solid performance by the D and keeper.......2 goals allowed in 7 games. Wicked start for D.Morris as he starts off his season with a hat-trick......next up city blaze

platinum, if what you say is true......we are way passed the div 1 salary cap and should be charged a luxury tax :D........unless those values are in rupee's

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wickham 7-2 Serbian White Eagles

The score says it all.
We had a good start and stuck it to Serbia early with 5 goals in the first half, and 2 in the second.
2 mistakes cost us 2 goals
Serbia has some individual talent, but dont play well as a team. They are pretty young and could be a good team in the future.

Deep Cove is next.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
leechy tactics said:
Wicked start for D.Morris as he starts off his season with a hat-trick......next up city blaze

Morris should get on the $100 a goal contract, with Blaze coming up, he should be good for 5 at least.

What the hell is with all this money in Div. 1, I can't even get my Garbage Can a new garbage bag in Premier.

How much is Leechy Tactics getting for setting up all these Morris goals, and when is the BIG Temple vs. Indo match, there will be like $2,000 worth of players on the pitch at the same time, this is bigger than the A-league.

hos

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 0 - 6 Temple

Keeper,

Nice pics!!

Temple basically walked over a depleted Lomas line up today. The two quick goals ended the game early. Temples a strong squad, and in my mind better than Indo. Nevertheless, it'll be a beauty in a couple of weeks.

"Some 'Loma"

Beckam

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple and Indo/Akal will be hell of match to watch. With the amount of money Temple's spending for their players they should be the favoirte. But my bets are on Indo/Akal. Still there is to much soccer to be played to many good teams, know one can say who will, or won't win Div 1B.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
4 at least.

Army you have no faith....we should fine you a six-pack for that comment. Morris will score zero goals and Blaze will upset Temple...as we have made a few signings of our own. We pay our players with a different kind of green ..... playboy ;)

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BLAZE 0 - CLIFF AVE. 0

A clean, hard fought match with both teams having several glorious opportunities. Our defense was solid today and our keeper made some great saves. We had two clean breakaways in the first half and should have finished at least one of them...unlucky Stevie Ray. Cliff Ave. seems to be getting older and older every time we play them.... ;)

Temple next week...look for a Blaze upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0