Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Division 1] Results & Banter - Nov. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what I heard ...........Norvan 1-1 DCR/Fiji. Fiji went up 1-0 and got a pk which they did not finish to go up 2-0.....Norvan came back and tied the game......still pretty tight.

Hard Ballz

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exactly what happened. Norvan were lucky Deep Cove didn't go 2nil up from the pk, but I thought Norvan were the better team on the night. The new kid on the backline for N.Van was good and will most definitely strengthen their team. Watch Fiji to drop even more points as the weather gets worth. I see the mittens are slowly beginning to appear. :rolleyes:

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dragged myself out to the Temple and Club I game today. What a waste of time. Both teams played awful. Club I had a 1-0 lead at half and it lasted until 10 minutes left. Some young gun from Club I must have got mixed up between sports as he spiked the ball away from the net in the box and it was not even going in. Dave Morris took the PK, converted that and temple popped in 2 more from there.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo/Akal 3 City Blaze 2

Cold day at the Grove. Jolly Rogers scored two great goals for Blaze, one on a header and another on a shot from about 25 out. Ollywood with 2 (3rd PK of the season) and Joma added a singleton for us. We should have had more, but typical of our season to date, we fail to put our chances away!! Oh well, onto a Friday nighter vs Norvan.

Gilly

kastro23

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 3 Club I 1 - I was at the game for the last 25 mins on the sidelines with Mr. Sarai, I didn't see hardballz but might of missed him. When we got there it 1 zip Club I, but the the X-goalkeep Brad thought he was still playing net and handled a cross in and got red carded and gave up penalty which Temple took and tied the game, then scored another on a corner and a third on a break with Dave setting up Sarai. From when I got there it was all Temple non-stop but apparently they had a slow start. Good teams find a way to win usually and they did.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
freestyler was right about it being an anwful game......very scrappy for both teams and our defence didn't play well today. Morris was off his game today but did convert on the pk and did set up the 3-1 goal late in the game. It was a back and forth game but in the end Club I. ran out of fitness. Overall, I guess the ref stole the show for both sides.....but it was even. Scary for the whole game being down by one but came through in the end. On to next week!

Hard Ballz

benchboss

Nov 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saw temple game. Not much to say, they were pooh!!!!! but they did start playin in the second half and played some nice soccer for a bit.

leechy tactics

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey hardballz,

sometimes i forget that you are on our team after reading some of your comments........you bash us more than our opponents!!!

NIGHT HAWK

Sep 29, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
leechy tactics said:
hey hardballz,

sometimes i forget that you are on our team after reading some of your comments........you bash us more than our opponents!!!

You can't really blame Hardballz,cause let's face it he tells it like it is if u like it or u don't, you've gotta respect the man for that!! Sometimes i even wonder what team your on LEECHY TACTICS is it Croatia or is it Indo mmmmm or is it khalsa it beats the hell out of me,let's hope you've found a home for now or until you have a temper tantrum once again.......

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thought I would poke my head over to see what is going on in the "higher" division and noticed no write-up on the RUFC - Serb game ?? United won 3 - 0 in a fairly uneventfull match aside from a couple niggly ref complaints by the Serbs. 2 goals from Rota and one from Gizzy, the win coupled with a DCR/Norvan tie keeps the dream alive slightly for the "Idiots" DCR should have no problem with the Serbs next weekend and Norvan will definitely shite-kick the Firemen, but the Wickham/Lobbans match could be good.

Cheers, mackers.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC vs.Serbs.......I heard the Serbs wanted Walks head after the game.....Walks can you confirm :D ?

Hard Ballz

leechy tactics

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i set myself up nicely :( well done
i was just expecting a diss from hardballz.........good news is that i have only had 5, maybe 6 temper tantrums this season......none worthy of leaving temple. i guess you gain some tolerance after being on sooooo many teams ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0