Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Division 1] Results & Banter - Nov. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHT HAWK

Sep 29, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am a active player Hardballz i play on the other side in the same division.

"Tell it like it is" the NIGHT HAWK in the alley.....

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
mackers said:
but the Wickham/Lobbans match could be good.

Cheers, mackers.

I agree. The highest scoring team vs. the least scored against team. Should be a interesting game. ;)

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo 5 - Primos 1

5-0 at the half where Indo scored 5 goals in a 10 minute span. :rolleyes: Other than that 15 minute meltdown, it was a decent game for us Primos.

On a side note, the ref sure had issues... yikes... not as if it determined the outcome of the game, but he was sure throwing darts tonight.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo/Akal 5 Norvan 1

Frickin Cold. We scored 4 quick ones about 20 minutes in and added one before half. Norvan to their credit battled for the whole game and were rewarded with a goal in the last minute of the game. Ollywood, Ronaldo, Joker, Cassius, and Manchild with the goals. On to MuckNair next week and those darn IFC teams!!

Gilly

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teelay, the ref wasn't Miro by any chance was it? Tall skinny guy with a funny accent. That guy needs to be monitored by the league.

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
rewarded?! more like we managed. should have scored at least three but our strikers shite the bed whenever we have a sniff.

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
and no the ref was more 5'10" ish brown haired white guy with a chip on his shoulder whenever someone tells him how to do his job better, which is alot!

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe those sniffs don't come often enough!

p.s....the ref was probably Walks as he's use to walking with chips on his shoulder and your description suits him!

Hard Ballz

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We've had that ref before, and he was pretty good, but last night he decided to make calls that were pretty questionable. One call he decided the ball was out over the touch line despite the fact the linesman's flag wasn't up. From his angle I don't know how he saw this... I told him what I thought of his call and received a yellow. THe thing that pisses me off is I was in the right too. Go figure.

I described him to someone else and they said the description was Rene (?)

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 5 - 3 Club I

Good win for us today. We held more of the play and finished our chances well, including a cracker from well out. I think Club I was missing some defenders and possibly their keeper as they were pretty terrible at the back, especially in the air. Walks was in the middle today and did a good job, except for the PK he gave CI near the end. The foul was clearly outside the box, similar to the Man City/Villa match this morning. (except CI scored)

No2

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh Temple A 5 : 1 WFC Rangers A

The scoreline flatters them, really. Should've been 4-1.

It began with my utter cokc-up, "The-Goalie-Would-Like-To-Have-That-One-Back" blunder on the opener. A 30-yard knuckle ball which felt like it was from centre just slipped underneath me (I don't know how, since my entire body was behind it) and dribbled aimlessly over the line within the first five minutes. Embarrassing, to say the least.

The next 15-20 minutes was a exhibition of how make yourself look scared. We couldn't settle a ball or string a series of passes together. It was simply a matter of hoofing the ball up the field as a method of weathing the storm. However, the storm didn't arrive until the second half.

The rest of the first was better. Despite Temple going up two on a cheeky but very effective chip to the far post by Morris, we managed to come back and make it 2-1 by the half.

We did alright after that, and the play was a little more even after that. But eventually, Morris popped one in to go to 3-1, and we were sunk. Heads hung low, and the ball just kept coming my way.

They were good in September and they've only gotten better since. Also, they are likely one of the cleanest and gentlemanly teams we've played. I wish they could all be like that (except for the losing part). Have fun in Premier, guys.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 6 - 1 City

The score on one hand flatters us but on the other hand how can 6-1 be a close game.........right?

They had no answer for pace and ours was totally on today. Rota with 4 with Junior and YIBAH getting the singles. Onto next week and hoping for ties from everyone else :cool:

Oh and here's to getting very pissed at a great Christmas Party tonight :D

John

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 5-1 Rangers.........We scored early in the first few minutes on a weak goal let in by Keeper. We then went up by two on a nice header by the doctor JEEB which turned out to be another winner in his books. WFC kept fighting and scored one on a free kick where we did not mark up properly. From there we had control of the game and slotted 3 more goals to secure the lead. Overall it was a very clean and well played game by both teams. On to next week against IFC.

Hard Ballz

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hard ballz said:
Maybe those sniffs don't come often enough!

Hard Ballz

Maybe not but when they do come and we shite the bed it sure doesnt' help our cause.

The Indo guys didn't have that many sniffs but the one's they got they put away and they were outside the 6 where as we are shitting the bed regular inside the 6

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teelay,

The referee last night was Joe Branco.

Leechy,

Nice new lid.

hard ballz,

Caught the last 10 minutes of your game. Was that you playing right back? And where was 'Hero'? He must have ran the Chief yesterday!!

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Mr.Gillee(WET). Lallz was playing centre back and I came off with a few other subs in the last 8-10 minutes.

PS: I would have done the chief but the City of Squamish thought it would be a good idea to close because of icy conditions, bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0