Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Div 2] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are actually three div 2 teams going up.

The correct solution would be to drop ten more div 2 teams to div 3, and only have two groups of Div 2. That would make Division 2 much stronger and more competitive on the whole :)

hey dezza how u been bro.....ur right that would be great... as i been told by our manager thats what the league is doing next year its gonna be 2 div 2 groups, im not sure how many teams.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you guys are getting Navid then you are very lucky. He's a great player.

yeah you know him ....he joins us next week for a few weeks until he has to go back to ubc...and also we got arash afrooz from poco fc who is amazing player in the center of the field.....i also wanted to ask u how did u guys go from cat to div 2 ...how does that work bro...

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah you know him ....he joins us next week for a few weeks until he has to go back to ubc...and also we got arash afrooz from poco fc who is amazing player in the center of the field.....i also wanted to ask u how did u guys go from cat to div 2 ...how does that work bro...
arash wasn't getting playing time with poco

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
the team that qualifies with shaheen or sarejevo should just reliquinsh their spot back to the one who didnt finish first, because they are not good enough for division 1. just look at UBC, they were a great team in div 2, and they are 1-6-2 in div 1, finally getting their first win! (proud of them, but just making a point)

UBC weren't "great" in 2B last season, in fact they were average quite often. Beat up on the weaker teams (as better sides should), but came away with either narrow victories or draws against the stronger sides (mostly). They didn't light up the back of the net, and the problem is that they weren't built to make the jump to Div 1, more to win 2B -- very different things, hence the struggle this season. bfc, on the other hand, is a team that has been building to make the jump and look this season like they may just do that. The reason they fell short of UBC last season was stumbling in a couple of matches, particularly the two draws (I believe?) against UBC and were the architects of their own demise. If bfc had gone up for this season rather than UBC, I'd venture they'd have a .500-ish record and be holding their own.

I'm not saying bfc is the strongest side in 2B, or anything of that ilk, just using them as an example to make the point as to perhaps (likely) why UBC is struggling this season.

~ Shaven

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
arash wasn't getting playing time with poco
he was playing for 25 t0 30 a game . he was not happy with that..but thats not why he switched he could have played with another premier side but he enjoys playing with us cause we are all friends and we have a world class coach who was in a Iranian national team and won the Asian cup for the first time for our country. but on this level he is a amazing player and everybody will see that in the league and league cup and provincials hopefully...were too good of a team to play in div 2 period.....best in the province and we will prove that.....

CoolGuy

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shoulda, woulda, coulda...30 teams in Div 2 because they belong there until they prove otherwise. Strength of grouping is no excuse. You win your group, you win your group. PERIOD!
2C is pretty damn competitive so I don't know what you are smoking, (doubt you've watch every game) So unless you are Superman, you got nothing over the league. Long season, only half way there.

Assman - Mr Octodad! Hope all is well. Come out some time.
Peace out Goooooch.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shoulda, woulda, coulda...30 teams in Div 2 because they belong there until they prove otherwise. Strength of grouping is no excuse. You win your group, you win your group. PERIOD!
2C is pretty damn competitive so I don't know what you are smoking, (doubt you've watch every game) So unless you are Superman, you got nothing over the league. Long season, only half way there.

Assman - Mr Octodad! Hope all is well. Come out some time.

Peace out Goooooch.
IM NOT THE TALKING BAD OR LIPPING OFF TYPE BUT WELL SEE WHICH GROUPS GETS THE FUTURIST IN THE LEAGUE CUP JUST LIKE LAST YEAR WHERE OUR GROUP DOMINATED....

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you guys are getting Navid then you are very lucky. He's a great player.

wow what bad luck bro....navid got injured and cant play for 3 to 4 weeks....we cant let arash play until he gets his transfer papers casue his old team is being anal......but well see how it goes i think were good enough to pull thorough.....what about you guys u still have the exact same team this year or what?????

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow what bad luck bro....navid got injured and cant play for 3 to 4 weeks....we cant let arash play until he gets his transfer papers casue his old team is being anal......but well see how it goes i think were good enough to pull thorough.....what about you guys u still have the exact same team this year or what?????

Dashervin, what have you been smoking? Arash's transfer is done and he's already played for you guys.

We have lost 4 starters from last year -- 3 were moved up to our Div 1 team, and 1 went to go play for Westside Masters Premier.

3 weeks until you play Sarajevo :)

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
IM NOT THE TALKING BAD OR LIPPING OFF TYPE BUT WELL SEE WHICH GROUPS GETS THE FUTURIST IN THE LEAGUE CUP JUST LIKE LAST YEAR WHERE OUR GROUP DOMINATED....

Shaheen, the Anal Futurist. I love this shite. On a different note, Sarajevo isn't all that strong and I predict a handy Shaeen win.....they are by far the strongest team in Div. 2, however their fans are super annoying on the sidelines.

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
now you think your good enough a day ago you were the best team in div.2 hands down, those two players were only going to make you better.did you lose other players?

Fire it UP

Feb 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Division 2B and 2C are terrible? No one else DESERVES to go up... Give your head a shake you Donkey!! How many 2B and C games have you watched this year? If your team is twice as better than last year why did you Lose to Sarejevo already? Sounds like you don't like your odds next game against them next half. Sounds like you also just disrespected 28 other teams in Div2. Nice Work DONK!!Who are YA...... Who are YA

Juventino

Nov 11, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
First time posting after following comments over the last couple years......
Just wanted to add that I really like what Coolguy had to say, and agree that Div. 2c is very competetive. The top 3-4 teams in this group can easily give the 2 big horses in Div. 2a a run for their money. Dont know much about teams in 2b.....

P.s. Lets keep comments in the future soccer related! The rubbish posted on earlier comments is not becoming of this site or its contributors. Cheers

Capps

Aug 29, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2 B Predictions for week 11....

Bombastic 1-2 Kosova - If Kosova can contain BFC for the first half, and score early in the 2nd, they should be able to pull it off
Benifica 3-1 Unicorns - Benifica is on a tear and do not resemble their first half start to the season
Meraloma 4-0 CAFA -Is it worth mentioning CAFA has given up on this season and have begun to scout their future Div3 opponents
Bosna 1-3 LMU - LMU should come out firing and scoop up the 3 points
GN 1-4 Ladner Rangers - Ladner is to much to handle and will frustrate their opponent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0