Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Div 2] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha Ha i think i have a better chance at getting bandcamp to admit him and geeazer are in a civil union! akslop i appreciate your help but its gonna fall on deaf ears son!

Pacific2010

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Geezer ... DO YOU OWN MONEY TO Mcdirty? Or not.

This because I know A former manager/current president in a League that also own money to ... guess who...ohhh BTW he is a TTPer too:p

PAC2010

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

This because I know A former manager/current president in a League that also own money to ... guess who...ohhh BTW he is a TTPer too:p

PAC2010

that wouldn't happen to be the KSL?

Fuk this guy... someone expose this bottom feeding scum so they dont get burnt.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

PAC2010

That would be me Geezer just incase you forgot, North Delta masters is still waiting for money to pay your registration fees and all the beer you drank.

McDirty welcome to the GGY(Geezer Got You) Club.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Whistle blower says Geezer does not pay up it adds credibility to Mc Dirtys post . Did he pay his fees this year ?
Can you post Geezers photo.
vmsl wall of shame

That would be me Geezer just incase you forgot, North Delta masters is still waiting for money to pay your registration fees and all the beer you drank.

McDirty welcome to the GGY(Geezer Got You) Club.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smartcoach!

My credibilty has never been in question FYI ,I wouldnt post this rubbish on here if it werent true as ive known Geezer for about 23 years and played youth soccer with him and think quite highly of his father, outing this scoundrel for the loser he is was my only option!And for the record hes the guy that looks like he stole 3 grand to support his drug Habbit!I have a feeling PGR is gonna have an awfully big "fanclub" at the remainder of their games as i know more people he has ripped off! PS Rene Geiseler you should have stayed under the rock you apparently decided to smoke!

Pacific2010

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
My bad you guys....is not the VMSL, FVSL or KSL...so leave Whistle Blower out of this...he may looks like a thief (sometimes) but he is not...I can assure you that.

PAC2010

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions:
Cobra vs Green Devils Cobra to go winless this year.
Compobasso vs Wickham Both surprising teams so far. upset?
Polonia vs Yaletown Polonia stay undefeated with another draw!
MYB vs Dasmesh Dasmesh in a slump.

Smartcoach, dezza... will be good to see you this weekend! Good luck.

As for the drama on here lately, I personally don't know shite about it.

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions:Cobra vs Green Devils Cobra to go winless this year. Compobasso vs Wickham Both surprising teams so far. upset?Polonia vs Yaletown Polonia stay undefeated with another draw! MYB vs Dasmesh Dasmesh in a slump.Smartcoach, dezza... will be good to see you this weekend! Good luck.As for the drama on here lately, I personally don't know shite about it.
Prediction, geezer will not settle up any of his debts!!! Whistle Blower I guess u should be happy you are only out $300.00!! Why do people keep letting this dead beat sign on teams!!

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can Guarantee you that Geezer will never pay his debts to anyone. I also know of a few people other than McDirty and Whistle Blower that are owed money from this crook. Now that I know who and where you play Geezer, expect a few visits.
As for anyone questioning Whistle Blowers credibility, all I have to say to you is get your heads out of Geezers as. The guy is a lying crook and alcoholic drug addict. You can ban me Regs for that, but it is the truth.

GEEZER, START PAYING BACK EVERYONE YOU OWE BEFORE IT STARTS GETTING OUT OF HAND

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty
I am on your side and would like to see you get paid.Please reread what i wrote.
If geezer has not paid his dues at point grey this year please ditch him.

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geezer by far is the biggest douche-tard, crackerjack rip off artist I have come across. He jacked our club NDU ( FVSL ) for 3 bills and skipped camp claiming the loyalty and trust off the squad was questionable ?? Do yourselves a favour and rid yourself of the parasite and spread to fellow mates he is a snake oil salesman at best.

Mar 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty, as an observer I do not see why you need to direct your anger at bandcamp. It seems to me like it's you that is insulting him rather than the other way around. Calm down and work to get people on your side rather than play the angry fool.I'm not in favour of outing anyone on here by the way. Last thing we need is people victimizing someone based on a rumor someone said. Yes, its a rumor until proper evidence is submitted. And frankly, we are not in a position to judge others. If there is evidence then surely a complaint can be made to the association and this persons registration pulled until payment is received? As for the money that you owed from work, you need to deal with it throughout the small courts or personally. This is not the place. Anyway, what happened to Pete and dancing banana?? Not so confident anymore!!

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Perry Mason!

Shut the Fcuk Up! I dont give a Fcuk where you think i should out this little homo and as for Bandcamp well him and I have been trashin each other on here for about 10 years now and i dont see any end in sight!

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
After all the vitriol directed geezer's way the last week I was half expecting to see the occupy geezer's beer cooler protesters at our match against PGR.

Instead we just got the absolute most shite referee the VMSL has to offer. I already had a moan about this guy when we played Yaletown, and he once again managed to baffle all in attendance with his ability to make the most random foul calls and non-calls.

Clip a guy in the box without touching the ball? Goalkick
Shield the ball? Foul against you! (you have to play the ball not the man, DUH!)
Last man fouls the forward? No card given.

As for the game itself, we won 2-1. On to next week and the group leading MYB Panthers. Hopefully with a half-decent ref who realizes when they are diving, and has the balls to caution them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0