Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Div 2] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rinos 2 - 1 PGR

Rinos were the better team in general but we certainly had our chances to at least take a point. We need a few of our regulars to get back into the lineup and we will be a tougher team to play. Until then we will be in tough every weekend.

Haven't seen a clear favourite emerge this year. I guess MYB is at the top but I didn't really rate them when I saw them play against us. Should be close all season

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think that Shaheen and Sarajevo are the class teams in Div 2 this year. It's just a shame for them that they're in the same group once again.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This used to be a fun site, now it has turned into a debt collection discussion forum. You are all useless CNUTS and I hate you and non of you fockers can play soccer. And you smell bad.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
HI PETE!!!

How are the Roos doing? PS, it's me, Bergamascho, friend of Rory and Sean Fogarty!

-Berg

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
HI PETE!!!

How are the Roos doing? PS, it's me, Bergamascho, friend of Rory and Sean Fogarty!

-Berg

The Austrian. Good to hear from you. I don't hate you at all, but all the others on here I can't stand. BTW we ended up winning the Amalgamation cup and the league in the summer, only to fully stink it up again in the winter. I guess my guys play better with a tan and loud background music. Come and watch us shite the bed against the Persians on Sunday, Rory will be there.

shaheenfc7

Oct 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
the division set up is horrible. div 2 b and 2 c are terrible. no one deserves to get promoted except for shaheen and sarejevo.

they should seriously do something about it. whichever other div 2 team goes up , they will come right back down the next year and suck even more when they return to division 2. Just look at desmesh.

the team that qualifies with shaheen or sarejevo should just reliquinsh their spot back to the one who didnt finish first, because they are not good enough for division 1. just look at UBC, they were a great team in div 2, and they are 1-6-2 in div 1, finally getting their first win! (proud of them, but just making a point)

the next game between shaheen and sarejevo will decide everything. its a little silly if you ask me

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are actually three div 2 teams going up.

The correct solution would be to drop ten more div 2 teams to div 3, and only have two groups of Div 2. That would make Division 2 much stronger and more competitive on the whole :)

glacierfresh

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
the division set up is horrible. div 2 b and 2 c are terrible. no one deserves to get promoted except for shaheen and sarejevo.

they should seriously do something about it. whichever other div 2 team goes up , they will come right back down the next year and suck even more when they return to division 2. Just look at desmesh.

the team that qualifies with shaheen or sarejevo should just reliquinsh their spot back to the one who didnt finish first, because they are not good enough for division 1. just look at UBC, they were a great team in div 2, and they are 1-6-2 in div 1, finally getting their first win! (proud of them, but just making a point)

the next game between shaheen and sarejevo will decide everything. its a little silly if you ask me

that's the way promotion works bro. Just because you have a shite group don't be raining on someones' parade.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

You're right...why even bother playing anymore. :rolleyes:

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
polonia as i see it is a team that is comming together finally getting wins on the board and they are the only team in div. 2 with a bagel in the loss department so watch out for them.

Capps

Aug 29, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
clearly you need to get your facts straight...first tsawwassen royals are sitting prettty in 6th place in div 1 and playing well while
getting lucky at times, also you probably haven't seen every div 2 team play this year, if you would like you can come out to Ladner
and watch the Rangers play, or bring your beloved Shaheen or Sarjevo out, we have played both and its always a battle
#seeuinthecup

True Lies

Nov 8, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes both teams are decent but... if they are so good why aren't they in Div 1 already.

Both 2B and 2C has some strong teams...(any one of 3 or 4 could come out of 2C).

Didn't UBC beat Sarejevo last year to advance to Div 1.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
clearly you need to get your facts straight...first tsawwassen royals are sitting prettty in 6th place in div 1 and playing well while
getting lucky at times, also you probably haven't seen every div 2 team play this year, if you would like you can come out to Ladner
and watch the Rangers play, or bring your beloved Shaheen or Sarjevo out, we have played both and its always a battle
#seeuinthecup

you lost to us every single game last year bro...2 league games and cup game and this year our team is twice better then last year we picked up 3 players one div 1 caliber and the other 2 are premier level players, one from poco fc and another from ubc Thunderbirds(joins us next week) which are close friends with couple of our guys and just like playing with us.. i think this is our year we have a great team last year (provincial champs) with a couple of amazing players added....and as in tsa royals we also beat them 3 0 in the semis of provincials......but one comment i have to make is our division is not so hard its a 2 horse race between us and Sarajevo but they also picked up couple payers from European football school so they are also stacked this year......but will see how it goes cause in the other divisions you can count on a few teams to take points of the other teams but our division is only the home and away games.....so the whole season now depends on when we play them in 2 weeks...if we play to our potential we will beat them for sure....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0