Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Div 2] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
MYB 4 - 1 PGR

We had a guy sent off within the first ten minutes of the game. The score was 2-1 with 5 minutes to go and they score two more as we were pushing for the equalizer.

We, PGR, need to right the ship and fast. It's still early days but we're definately not making things easy.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Campobasso 0 - 2 Rino's

We dominated the 1st half, and had lots of pressure in their end for a good 20 minutes. It was starting to look like one of those days when things just wouldn't go right around the net, but their keeper gave our forward an absolute gift at the top of the penalty area. He took one touch to control, and one to pop it into the back of the net. We got our 2nd about 10 minutes later when our left back played a through ball to our left wing who used his strength to hold off the defenders and chip the on rushing keeper.

Nice to finally get a W. Looking forward to our encounter with the Latte Boys next weekend.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza:

Looks like they're settling in to Div 2 - they were the top of our Div 3 section last year. Hope they got rid of the ugly neon socks.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where did everyone from Div 2 go?

Rino's 0 - 1 Yaletoon

I think the Yaletown guys know they stole 3 points this weekend. We completely dominated them for the first 35 minutes and then they scored against the run of play, on a sequence in which their striker pushed our defender in the back to get control of a long ball near the edge of our penalty area. He did well to finish it, but the ref should have taken his head out of his arse long enough to call the foul. He was absolutely tragic all game in both directions. He had no clue on throws and corners/goalkicks who should be in possession of the ball and missed loads of fouls.

We managed to hit the crossbar twice (both on free kicks), but couldn't find the back of the net. Yaletown really didn't have another sniff of our goal, until the last 15 minutes when we were pushing to tie and only had 10 men on the pitch as 1 went off injured after all of our subs were used.

Yaletown are a funny team. They are pretty solid at the back, and have a bunch of British players who seem like good guys, but then they also have a few whiny, diving, latin players. The worst of the bunch being #33.

On to Cliff Cobra next week. Hopefully just what we need to get some goal scoring mojo.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A lot of surprises in 2C so far!

Polonia 1 - 1 PGR

Our keeper was the man of the match as he thwarted a couple 1v1's to keep us in the game. Polonia's goal was pretty nice as a long ball made it's way to their forward who lobbed the ball over our on rushing keeper with his knee. For sure if he had waited to use his foot, our keeps would have got a touch on it. Pretty quick thinking.

Predictions:

Polonia vs Green Devils
MYB vs Wickham
Desmesh vs Yaletown
Fury/Rino vs Cobra

How about 2A, five way tie for top spot? It's early but still crazy!

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
NV Cambiasso 1 - 2 PGR

No Longer bottom the Turaround is underway. Great finish by a certain Italian bubble butt, was it the left or right cheek I wonder?

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You owe me 3 Grand you peice o shite and now i know where you will be every weekend!

Dirty - not sure what your beef is w geezer and nor do I care but screaming about it at the pitch in the handshake and then on here doesn't look good on you. Good to see you playing...it's been a while.

Result was 1-1 PGR / Cliff Cobras. Pretty even I guess but we're disappointed not to get the 3. Good fellas on Cliff with a couple notable exceptions. Their teammates know who they are and we certainly do with one of our guys in an air cast today. Ref wasn't the worst we've seen but took into account if a guy was on a yellow or not when deciding to pull another card out. A cards a card. Pull it out if it's warranted.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pay Your DEBTS LOSER!And Bandcamp If "geezer" owed you 3 grand for work you did for him and he didnt pay ya when you gotta feed your kid what would you do the first time youd seen him since?Just Curious! And "Geezer" Karma and paybacks are both a BIATCH! See ya around...

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bandcamp to be honest "Bud" if I cared what you thought or what your opinions meant i probably would have quit playing a long time ago!Ill give you some advice as well Bandcamp dont talk shite about how badly i suck on here "THE COMPUTER" and then proceed to get robbed by me point blank 15 minutes in and pretend you didnt know twas I who robbed you!Oh hey dirty didnt recognize you there haha yeah right how many other "160" pound steroid Monkeys do you know?

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats the story here?
You fronted Geezer $3000.00 for heroin?
Why all the drama surrounding you?
Wern't also accused of rippping off a FVSL summer team?
You need to explain whats up or someone needs expose you so others are aware of your history and do not fall victim to you.
Sounds to me like you use the soccer community for your own benefit.
Bandcamp whats he paying u to be quiet?

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No i worked in squamish for geezer for a month and a half and he skated with my pay and being a single Father and all im a little pissed off as i had to borrow money to support my daughter because this loser disapeared and i havent seen him since!But to my surprise i bumped into the little weasel on the pitch this weekend and in the handshake as i was dragging him from the front of the line to the back of it he didnt have one thing to say in his defence but get him in front of a computer and hes got quite a bit to say!And by the rosiness in bandcamps cheeks im pretty sure we all know how they are paying one another off!

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bandcamp to be honest "Bud" if I cared what you thought or what your opinions meant i probably would have quit playing a long time ago!Ill give you some advice as well Bandcamp dont talk shite about how badly i suck on here "THE COMPUTER" and then proceed to get robbed by me point blank 15 minutes in and pretend you didnt know twas I who robbed you!Oh hey dirty didnt recognize you there haha yeah right how many other "160" pound steroid Monkeys do you know?

Knowing that responding to you is pointless, I'll do it anyway :) If I've talked sh*t about you on TTP I don't recall it...but considering we are on a site that encourages slagging I'd say it's possible it happened. I'll also assume I've never made personal remarks about you and have probably kept it to soccer discussion...no? Not sure what you're on about w the steroid stuff but if I've ever commented on this in the past I would expect it has something to do w your anger. Good to see it's going strong. You clearly are not on roids as you are skinny. The anger stuff is just there on its own.

You made a nice save on my shot...congrats. Was hoping you'd bungle it into the net but you did not. You seem to think that me not realizing who is in net is so surprising. I probably wouldn't have noticed at all except for you calling out my name during the second half. No offence 'bud' but I really don't care who I'm playing against and I haven't even thought of you since you played for NK how many years ago and they were in our group? I see some things haven't changed much and you're taking these pages pretty seriously. Good luck this season.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geezer,

Pay the man his fuking money or i will get a doll and go voodoo on you . I'll Start by pouring a bottle of tobasco sauce in your eyes.

As far as i'm concerned, there is nothing worse than ripping of a man from what he has earned!

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bandcamp!

Im actually 200 pounds and stand at 6 foor 5 and as for you NEVER saying shite about me being on TTP or refering to my "roid Rages" or personal appearance i find this all laughable and you must be smoking cum instead of just swallowing it cause i heard when you do this it fuks with your memory you should really stop smoking cum cause if your cheeks get any redder we are going to have to put you in the gay parade on the front of the Gay pirate ship float next to geezer ...... or behind him!

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Bandcamp!

Im actually 200 pounds and stand at 6 foor 5 and as for you NEVER saying shite about me being on TTP or refering to my "roid Rages" or personal appearance i find this all laughable and you must be smoking cum instead of just swallowing it cause i heard when you do this it fuks with your memory you should really stop smoking cum cause if your cheeks get any redder we are going to have to put you in the gay parade on the front of the Gay pirate ship float next to geezer ...... or behind him!

Solid stuff McDirty. Keeps the thread interesting I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0