Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL DIV 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
When did Norvan last play a game? Have a practice? What do they have to play for?

I'll be shocked if this game is even close. Something to consider for the future is the way make up games are scheduled... Div1 had a lot of problems like this as well this season.

I will be a difficult game for Campo Atletico. Norvan is a very difficult team to beat. They never stop fighting, and they can score goals when is less expected.

Our informant has disclosed that they are not taking it easy. They are disappointed with the elimination, but they have kept practicing and having games with other teams. They are in full force and ready for a game.

Yes, it would be better for them to lose to Campo, so next year they have to deal with GN and not with Campo again. However, Norvan coaches/managment has had issues with Campo players over a span of several years. They will not surrender.

My assessment is that we will be lucky if we get a draw out of Norvan. The most likely scenario is tie and a playoff with GN or even a straight win for GN. I hope that this does not happen given how hard the players have worked in the season. Having said this I am also very realistic of the situation for this game.

If God, be blessed, wants us to move to division 1; then we will be given the win. If destiny wants us to be here in division 2 one more year or two years, then this will be. In any case, for us coming this far has been way beyond our initial expectations, so we could not be more satisfied or happy with the outcome so far. I pray that the light blue of Campo flies victorious over the red of Norvan. This would seem fair given the effort and dedication of the Campo players, but in soccer nothing is written or given. Anything can happen. It should be a hell of a contested match.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
...you know guys... sometimes things do not change that much... different styles of playing having battling the game for decades sometimes without clear edge of one over the other...

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF? you can beat any team in Premier now you're hoping for a lucky draw?

By the way, God doesn't watch VMSL div 2 sides.

He watches FVSL Masters.

Ah our esteemed colleagues from the FVSL. Now you see the madness that is Campo...

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
so @Soccer Coach, you said you could beat the likes of Metro Ford but consider yourselves an underdog against a Div 2 team with nothing to play for? Please explain.....without videos
You are suppossed to use your imagination. This is going to be a really hard game for Campo. Perhaps the most difficult game of the season. Norvan should have been promoted (i.e if they would have beaten us - which they could have 0-0 - then the story would have completely different). The situations would have reversed.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
(yes. you can beat a premier team and at the same time have a very difficult game with a division 2 or even division 3 team)

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
or you can think of schrodinger's cat applied in multiple situations here. It is really daunting to think that the whole situation would have different if a Norvan player would have put a shot on the net, or GN as well. To be honest any of these three teams (Norvan, GN, Campo could have been in Division 1 by now, and it can be singled out to really close and determined instances). Would have the referee blown the whistle 10 seconds early, Campo would be in Division 1 now. Would the GN player not send a ball above the net and placed it nicely, GN would be in Division 1 now, would Norvan player scored a free kick (ball hit the post); they would be the ones getting promoted.
Perhaps we are in this universe, but there are other universes where GN is already on division 1 and Norvan too. It is all possible.

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan is in provincial B cup so I am assuming that they are training at the moment for the cup run. I pray to Allah that Norvan beats Campo when they do I will snort multiple lines of cocaine off my wifes tits and butthole while I watch soccer coachs video about parallel universe.....true story GO NORVAN!!!!!

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan is in provincial B cup so I am assuming that they are training at the moment for the cup run. I pray to Allah that Norvan beats Campo when they do I will snort multiple lines of cocaine off my wifes tits and butthole while I watch soccer coachs video about parallel universe.....true story GO NORVAN!!!!!

One hell of a wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0