Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL DIV 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

The1&Only

Jan 29, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good morning soccer coach!!!! So is it true you are paying a few of your players on your team and your own players don't know?... making them sign a disclosure agreement? Lol. Funny how you calling out tanoa and other teams in league. I think one of your players might have had had alittle to many last night and split the beans trying to impress a lady!!! Lol. He even went to the extent of sending a pic to her with just his jersey on. Hahahah. I couldn't find an appropriate video to put with this sorry!!.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good morning soccer coach!!!! So is it true you are paying a few of your players on your team and your own players don't know?... making them sign a disclosure agreement? Lol. Funny how you calling out tanoa and other teams in league. I think one of your players might have had had alittle to many last night and split the beans trying to impress a lady!!! Lol. He even went to the extent of sending a pic to her with just his jersey on. Hahahah. I couldn't find an appropriate video to put with this sorry!!.
Good morning to you too.
This is a good one.
I am okey with this. A dude is free do whatever he wants or thinks when interacting with females. He is free to say whatever he wants. The truth is that we are modest club. Barely have resources to cover referee fees, training fields and equipment. I wish we would have this money.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, you barely have any resources :rolleyes:

Yet your club has 3 sponsors publicly listed on your website, while most clubs are lucky just to have 1.

And that's without even exploring the silent source of Campo's money....

Pasquale Cusano, the Florentine farm boy who launched the Montecristo jewelry firm in 1977 and, 20 years later, spent $3.5 million to establish an ultra-luxury magazine called Nuvo, of which he said "the idea wasn't to make a fortune." That aside, he'll debut a similarly opulent glossy quarterly to reach 30,000 Greater Vancouver households Dec. 7. Its title: Montecristo magazine.

And since I know @Soccer Coach is going to be intentionally obtuse and claim ignorance, I'll spell it out clearly:

Campo Atletico - President Giancarlo Cusano, & Technical Director Eduardo Azmitia

I'm not even claiming Campo pay players. I have no idea if they do or not, but 3 players from last year's Ajyal Tigers well-funded winning Div1 team opted to play Div 2 this year with Campo, so people can draw their own conclusions.

If people want to feel so self-important by burning through their personal wealth to prop up a mediocre amateur soccer club, so be it. It's not something I would ever do, but I've been around long enough to know that it's nearly impossible to stop it. Just don't be a fcuking hypocrite while doing it.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Regs,
We are all coming here to have some banter and fun. I understand that other clubs are having some sour grapes over results, elimination from cups, and players leaving their clubs/teams. As the person responsible for the forum can you kindly do something about it?
The previous posts are libel. My understanding is that you are responsible for this site. Can you kindly remove the posts?
I really do not want to that we end up in courts over this.

Farquea

Jan 14, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer coach, rather than calling the lawyers in, my advice would be to bite your tongue and just ignore it all until it all blows over like any other bent politician caught up in a scandal would do. At least this was how i coped when you suggested that the Vancouver Greencaps website was a front for a white supremacist ideology, a few pages back after the embarrassing Nani/Nanny mixup you made.

Good luck friend, i too hope this doesn't end up in court.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least this was how i coped when you suggested that the Vancouver Greencaps website was a front for a white supremacist ideology, a few pages back after the embarrassing Nani/Nanny mixup you made.
Uh oh @Soccer Coach - looks like the post concerning being a hypocrite was closer to the mark than at first blush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0