Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1B 2007] Results, Banter & Predictions September & October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reeder

Nov 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the kid tuurns it on at will
The problem is he turns it on at will, not doubting his skill just his will. As for "Best player in Div 1" I'd nominate him for "Laziest player in Div. 1" hands down :p

Mastan

Mar 14, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
every hater has an opinion , just remember , the GREAT players are the ones that take there game to the next level when it matters most , ei: down 1-0 , scores two goals in 5 mins. to win the game!

P.s - been watching him doing this since he carried team B.C in his youunger years

Reeder

Nov 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
every hater has an opinion , just remember , the GREAT players are the ones that take there game to the next level when it matters most , ei: down 1-0 , scores two goals in 5 mins. to win the game!

P.s - been watching him doing this since he carried team B.C in his youunger years

It's not hate, just a stand point from someone who has played with and against CJ since he was a wee lad.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CJ scored a couple of goals today, one being a cracker.....Jhutty scored a belter too.......

6 - 1

If Club Ireland can shut down these two guys, they will win next weekend. Club Ireland will be offering two forwards who will make it difficult for SP. Richmond United played with 1 up front......

It should be an entertaining game next week. Where is the game by the way?

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CJ scored a couple of goals today, one being a cracker.....Jhutty scored a belter too.......

6 - 1

If Club Ireland can shut down these two guys, they will win next weekend. Club Ireland will be offering two forwards who will make it difficult for SP. Richmond United played with 1 up front......

It should be an entertaining game next week. Where is the game by the way?
Looking forward to the big match against Punjab next week...Friday night 8pm KO at Point Grey Turf...should be a good one!

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yup. A quality forward. SP has more than one guy (CJ) who can rip a great shot. RUFC, knowing its limits with personnnel missing and a "less-than-traditionally normal" side go with one forward. We pay a half decent 1st half. Score off a scramble 20 deep to go up 1-nil. That's the end for us. 1 minute later, we give them a dumb free kick 20 yds out and it deflects in. 10minutes later, careless turnover at the center line results in a counter-attack break away. 2-1 at half. Fair and we would be OK withh that result (especially knowing how the 2nd half went). 46 minutes in they score off a corner...shocking defense 3-1. 60 minutes CJ again on a counter attack...aided by shite marking 4-1. 5 more minutes and CJ undresses 5 idiots (including our GK), dribbles it in, making it 5-1. SP wisely take CJ out. Seconds before final whistle, another front runner gets a half sniff from twenty and hammers it top-shelf...6-1! RUFC had one or two counter attacks and couldn't convert...SP had more than 4/5 other quality shots either saved or just off. WOW! What an ass-kicking (wake-up call). Two more TOUGH games with Oly's and Hoops! The rest of the league is as SHITE as us idiots and without seeing Oly's or CI the race for promotion should and will continue to be a 2/3-horse race with SP definately going up!

denosana

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Van. Olympics 1 - Sarajevo 2
I thought that V.O. would be much better said based on their record,but was disappointed with their play today. Sarajevo had 4 points before this game and was able to cache VO underestimating the opponent.
:mad::mad::mad:By far this was worst referee in the league that was reefing this game:mad::mad::mad:

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Van. Olympics 1 - Sarajevo 2
WOW!!!! Nice job Sarajevo!!! Were Olympics short players or was it just a case of counting their 3-points before they earned them...hmmm...very similar to our outing against Polonia!:eek:

:mad::mad::mad:By far this was worst referee in the league that was reefing this game:mad::mad::mad:
Could only have been Hadji or Yurek...two fcuking worst referees in the entire VMSL!!!

Stevie-G

Dec 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, Like the majority of this group, i'd have to say im quite shocked by the VO-sarajevo result as well, proves anything is possible in this league. However, it goes without saying, playing at this level it is ridiculous to underestimate any team regardless of stats and standings.
very similar to our outing against Polonia!:eek:
Could this have been just a case of them outplaying u guys? kuz they certainly did us...

anyways Cliff Ave 1 Fiji 0
well played game for CA depsite scoreline. Fiji had virtually no decent scoring chances, compared to our again numerous unfinished chances. Strong defensive game for CA and we're happy with the 3 points. Move on to Binger's next week.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could this have been just a case of them outplaying u guys? kuz they certainly did us...

Stevie-G,

Credit to them they did play well but simply put, we as a squad did not put in an effort that was worthy of getting the 3 points. As for Bingers, they play a very similar game to Polonia IMO, you'll be in for a tough one this coming weekend.

We also have a huge game against SP on Friday night under the lights. SP looks to have no depth after seeing their rather short bench against RUFC at Minoru.

Is this due to injuries? University Players?

Anyone from the Van Oly's camp got a game report for us...?? :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CIC, you shouldn't need a game report. YOu watched the game in a blaze.....ooops, my mistake....

Shut down 10 and 9 and watch 14 coming out of the back on late runs and you guys have a chance. Seriously they are the players you have to shut down. Justin and Matt Henniger on them and the rest of you just play.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CIC, you shouldn't need a game report. YOu watched the game in a blaze.....ooops, my mistake....

Shut down 10 and 9 and watch 14 coming out of the back on late runs and you guys have a chance. Seriously they are the players you have to shut down. Justin and Matt Henniger on them and the rest of you just play.

I was looking for a game reprt from the Van Oly's game....not the SP vs. RU....I saw it all for myself as mentioned. The lack of booze in your system has you reading things incorrectly :)

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well that's a great prediction Scoopy. CI has given up 5 goals in 6 games so far this season. I find it hard to see 4 goals getting banged by us. However, CJ has been banging in ALL the goals for SP so it should be a great test for our squad.

I won't attempt a prediction, as CI has a few injuries and players returning from injury. Our bench will be short, just like SP. Unless they're bringing out all the ringers tomorrow..?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CI has given up 5 goals in 6 games so far this season. I find it hard to see 4 goals getting banged by us.
Kiss of Death.

SP is a VERY good side, CIC. In fact, we were unable to beat them last year. We lost 1-0, and tied 1-1. Stingy at the back, and fast going forward. Best of luck, but I agree that it will be a one-sided affair.

Hurricanes 3 - 1 Club I

provemewrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0