Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

salov

Jun 11, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
how could you take the piss out of a team when they have a drink with you after the game. you can't but to show class.

salov

Jun 11, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i could say that there was some razzel dazzel in the game from both sides. but there was a funny quote from a sporting deffender.

salov

Jun 11, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
come on dirty the only save you made was the one that went off the post or could you call that a save.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Salov only drinks when you guys win. Things don't sound clear. Mcdirty good win. Things must be going wrong with Sporting. That's what happans when loyal cuys leave the club. Sad to see that Sporting is going down hill. What is going on with all the young Portugal guys? Step forward and turn the club around.

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricanes shite the bed again! Will this team ever learn?!

This club will not learn until this crop of players ahve quit playing open. I ventured out to Slurrey to watch and noticed new players (again), with individual talent, but they are lacking leadership and quality "team players." These guys will make premier, but not until they actually want to. Seems like a lot of politics, especially considering that this is the only team they have. After chatting with a couple of guys, it was interesting to learn that they lost a lot of guys and replaced them with "suitcase" players. I predict they will either make premier this year or will never do so and lose more quality players. I don't know who's running this club, but good luck

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr.Base

The portugese kids played great today! Im just havin fun with Salov But I think he's confused at the moment ,I wasnt takin the piss outta him Im wondering WTF he's talking about!

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCB, I have this height problem that prevents me from going in net. However, the Rattler has used me in the pipes once or twice but I think that was just to make the other team laugh so hard that they shite the bed on the field.:wa:
You made some great saves to keep you team in it. Well done and good luck next week.

***LFC***

May 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: NK 4 Sporting 0

We should have been up 10 -0 at the half but were up 4 bagel instead.We were missing 5 starters but looked deeper than this team has ever been ,good show boys im enjoying my cleansheet. I think i might even slide on it tonite!

Oh what a suprise, still had to mention you were missing 5 starters even when you win a game! You guys beat a team thats at the bottom of the table, just give the game report none of the bullshit (It should have been 10 -0 or missing this guy or that guy). McDirty, hate to burst your bubble, but have you guys beat a team on the top half of the table yet? Oh yah I forgot, You guys almost beat Bingers but the ref 'screwed' you guys. You should have beaten Punjab but you were missing 2 starters that would have scored 3 goals in that game probably right? Came close against the Olympics , only if you guys wore your 6 studs instead of multi's on that pitch it would have been a different story.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: NK 4 Sporting 0

Oh what a suprise, still had to mention you were missing 5 starters even when you win a game! You guys beat a team thats at the bottom of the table, just give the game report none of the bullshit (It should have been 10 -0 or missing this guy or that guy). McDirty, hate to burst your bubble, but have you guys beat a team on the top half of the table yet? Oh yah I forgot, You guys almost beat Bingers but the ref 'screwed' you guys. You should have beaten Punjab but you were missing 2 starters that would have scored 3 goals in that game probably right? Came close against the Olympics , only if you guys wore your 6 studs instead of multi's on that pitch it would have been a different story.

please direct all NK concerns here:
NK HRVAT | Facebook

Mcdirty,

well done

cheers,
polska

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys got far tomuch time for all this. Just look in the standings fourth spot. It is long ways to clime to the top two. Cliff maybe Nk ?????. You need help from Karal to bring out Corry than maybe. Croatia SC is still shafting Johny Botica soon he might tell them to go fruck the dead duck. And his dad would make a very good coach It would be big help to NK. Only two Croatians left on Croatia SC. Even those two should look for a team.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys got far tomuch time for all this. Just look in the standings fourth spot. It is long ways to clime to the top two. Cliff maybe Nk ?????. You need help from Karal to bring out Corry than maybe. Croatia SC is still shafting Johny Botica soon he might tell them to go fruck the dead duck. And his dad would make a very good coach It would be big help to NK. Only two Croatians left on Croatia SC. Even those two should look for a team.

Mr base, do you know Chris (cant remember his last name) Coached a croation team a few years back ... Drives for purolator.....

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He coached Croatia U21 5 or 6 years ago

Blazevic Chris AKA Blazer. A real proponent of conditioning. His practices are rumored to be among history's most gruelling. Saw him with a wife and kid by Beaconsfield not that long ago. Don't think he's planning a comeback.

Hrvat 4 Sporting 0

Hrvat came storming out of the gate bagging all four before the half and as Dirty stated there could have been more if not for some great saves by the Sporting keeper and some near misses. Luca stripped the Sporting right back and chipped the goalie before he could get back in position seconds into the game then quickly added his second before Nico scored then big Clint added his first of many to come in a NK jersey on a beautiful diving header. Sandro and Goose also had amazing headers that almost went in. Second half saw no quit in the nice guys from Sporting as they wired one of the crossbar/goalpost. NK had a couple of youth on callup and they played the second half as did all five NK subs on the day. Man of the match was Luca for at least the third time this season. On to Primos then some payback against Punjab. Can NK run the table? Definately a tall order but the team seems to think we can.

Win
Next Sunday
Then the rest
Promo alive
Hrvat

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Primo and Nk have a little history and I love these games. How likely is it that the game will be cancelled on your pitch Watcher? Base, come say hi to some old friends from the Vinny days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0